Jews are mixed race

>literal organized crime religion
>master race

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Sup Forums:
>Jews have take over the financial system and have cucked the world
>Also Sup Forums, Jews are untermensch who are inferior to us Aryans
Well Sup Forums, which is it?

They aren't. Not saying they aren't intelligent, they are masters of subversion and manipulation, but they lack the ability to see the bigger picture, and have a linear perception of time. Which results in a very selfish, destructive nature.

jews are an infectious parasite, and we are deeply infected.

You you admit Jews are a race and that Jews are a non-White race?

Not to normies goy.

That big coming from you.
How's the Muslim Brotherhood?

They're good at being leaches but in terms of civilization creation, na

Greeks are

Jews are the most evil people. No, I'm not a Muslim but I will gladly take Muslims over Jews.

Youre the master race alright, the master race of baby dick sucking vampires. You animals make me sick

Don't worry they are already taking over.
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum/

>“Enablement of Islam in North America, meaning: establishing an effective and a stable Islamic Movement led by the Muslim Brotherhood which adopts Muslims’ causes domestically and globally, and which works to expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslims’ efforts, presents Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic State wherever it is.”
>“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
>“A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends” – This is where the Muslim Brotherhood listed its front groups in the U.S.. Note that prominent organizations like CAIR, ISNA, ICNA and others are named here.
Go go Burger, let's be on the side of the ones who really want to destroy us.
The Jews are so mean. I saw so many .jpg that it must be true at this point.

How can Jews be the master race when RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT THAT DOESN'T EXIST? :)

Jews BTFO

>Jews Are The Master Race
They just have the biggest, most obedient attack dog

Wrong. Indians are the master race.

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/

kek

nice b8

I don't hate Jews I just hate the corrupt elite Jews like Soros (who hates Israel btw.) The happy merchants are just memes, nothing more or less, fuck off faggots.

Niggers are the master race thats why pol hates them so much