What rights and privileges do women in the US not actually have? Are there any?

What rights and privileges do women in the US not actually have? Are there any?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=13th amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every right a man has. There is no law barring a woman from doing anything a man can so.

>Are there any?
nope
bump because non-shill thread

the right to not be offended

>But they can't play golf at Augusta!

They actually have additional rights. Abortion for example and they fact that soon shitlibs will want them government funded.

Well, men can't really have abortions.

They think that it's a right to kill their children.

I'm OK with abortions because more black mothers use it than any other people.

societal priveleges and duties are not the same for men and women

I get what you're trying to say, but since men can't become pregnant it's kind of a stupid thing to mention.

It would be like getting angry that you have prostate cancer but women can't get it.

I do wonder why breast cancer gets so much attention when prostate cancer affects nearly as many people.

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

I view abortion as murder, so I'm disgusted by it. The fact that liberals want the government to fund murder is horrific. Anyone of us here could have been aborted and never lived if our mothers were pieces of shit.

I thought prostate cancer was getting more attention over the last 5-10 years; doesn't the whole Movember (mustache/november) thing have a lot of prostate cancer awareness surrounding it now?

Prostate cancer is one of the least deadly forms of cancer and usually on sets so late that the patient will die naturals before hand. Breast cancer is just a quick cash grab theses days with many of the organizations falling to allocate the majority of their funds to research..

Women can not go to a male prison.
A woman can not be an executioner in Texas or Louisiana.
A woman can not play AFL, not because there is a law on it but because team owners want to win.

Oh ya I'm not a fan of abortion either I was just saying that claiming women have "more rights" because they can get abortions is kind of silly since it's not a right that a man could even opt to have since he can't become pregnant in the first place.

I wouldn't try to make an argument over the "rights" related to any of our biological functions/illnesses of either gender (which is why I also mentioned prostate cancer for me)

We don't really talk about prostate cancer here in the US.

proportionally
they make up 13% of the population but account for 33% of total abortions.

Wtf I'm pro choice now

>I do wonder why breast cancer gets so much attention
Because a big chunk of your donations got to advertising.

Doesn't most of the money go straight in the pockets of the people running it?

>I was just saying that claiming women have "more rights" because they can get abortions is kind of silly since it's not a right that a man could even opt to have since he can't become pregnant in the first place.
Not him, but...
Women have far more reproductive rights then men.
A woman can abort your child, and you have no say in the matter.

Yea that user isn't too bright for mentioning abortion.

Women's additional rights and privileges include:
Custody rights
The legal system in general (less time for committing same crime)
The ability to have a man arrested and permanently ruin his life on her word alone

etc.

The tests are the reason.

They qualify for federal aid even though they can't be drafted.
Can't be drafted
Deserve No rights.

>Doesn't most of the money go straight in the pockets of the people running it?
I don't really know, but money spent raising more money is overhead, and not analogous to profit.
Either way, very little goes to research.
And honestly, they would probably save more lives by lobbying to lift sanctions on stem cell research.
But with the righties controlling all three branches we might as well just line up cancer patients and shoot them.

the right of personal responsibility.

>Can't be drafted
>Deserve No rights.
>implying anyone should be drafted

google.com/search?q=13th amendment
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Feminism is complete in its original endeavors, so now comes the part where spiteful women want to achieve gender superiority to males and use the guise of "feminism" to push their anti-egalitarian ideas.

The "gender pay gap" is an attempt to get females hired disproportionately to males of the same general qualifications and to possibly have females be paid more for doing the same work.

The "rape epidemic" is a means to virtually establish a guilty before innocent approach to sexual assault cases where the accuser is a female and the accused is a male.

Various attacks on masculinity in males are a means to allow for a "gender balancing" because they knowingly or unconsciously see biology as the driving force behind patriarchal societies. They essentially want males and females to be equal through neutering males into androgynous beings in both biological and psychological ways.

The have to register for the draft while the other gender does not. They are also subject to a highly biased divorce court system where they must pay alimony, child support for children they can not see, and have not protections from English common law.
Wait... wrong gender.

>have not protections from English common law.
?
I'm not sure what you mean.
Please elaborate?
t. fellow drunkard

These examples are definitely inequalities which exist due to historical reasons, yet they aren't being addressed because they are advantages enjoyed by those who formerly had little functional rights in society over a century ago.

We live in a society where otherwise males and females are extremely equal in all situations and endeavors, so why should we apply opinionated stances of the past to our legal system?

>advantages enjoyed by those who formerly had little functional rights in society over a century ago.
How many modern women were alive a hundred years ago?

none. women have had equal rights in the USA since the equal rights amendment of 1972. anyone saying otherwise is lying.

I put this answer on a essay in high school, hadn't realized my teacher was a hardcore lib before I did this.. She took off like 20 points just because I said that women had full equality under the law.

>at any time a woman can opt out of parenthood regardless of the man's wishes
>women have huge privileges in the family courts
>men are obligated to help female strangers at whatever cost
>the pussy-pass, women are less likely to be arrested, charged, prosecuted. women's sentences are shorter and they serve proportionally less of that sentence than men
>the deluth model
>people care if women suffer
>our culture's current ethos is centred around liberating women from everything: house-work, marriage, masculinity, personal responsibility, chilly air conditioning, really any consequences they can spin as negative and all at a direct cost to men
>almost all women receive all the tax they pay returned to them, with interest, in the form of government initiatives

>equal rights amendment of 1972
notsureiftrollingordrunkerthanme.jpg

men don't want custody of their kids
if lawyers convince them that they don't want to challenge it because the mother got to spend most of the time with the kids that's too fuckin' bad. they had the chance to be a dad and share home and family duties equally. the wife didn't have to stay at home to care for them and clean the house and leave a massive gap in employment, but maybe the dads decided that it would be great on account of the "traditionalism" you cunts bleat about constantly here

>men don't want custody of their kids
OK, now I'm SURE this is a containment thread.
I'm going to bed,

top banana!

>and leave a massive gap in employment

western countries have a massive gap and that is successors.

that's what the fucking stats say, yeah

you can't cry for traditionalist ersatz mommies all day and then cry when they get privileges associated with it. literally fuck off and die.
don't want women in the military because they're weak and then turn around and bitch like a woman when they're not drafted.

the cognitive dissonance is astounding on this board, literally fuck off and die

Unfortunately have the same legal rights as men.

why are fin women so fierce and opinionated?