Post more ZOG breasts please.

I think it's shooped. I can tell, I've seen a few pixels over the years

shadowsofshoah.com/Contact/Contact.html

leave any questions or criticisms here please

ovious shoop

pic related is a real jewess

post more jewfus

Absolutely based

>Yes, i do believe some powerful Jews purposefully destabilize the countries they are in while filling their pockets, they are hardcore nepotists and have no respect for the local culture, but i don't blame the regular Jew for this

This one

>tfw been going on dates with an Israeli girl

They can't be all bad, r-right?

>not 100% "they're all in on it"
>based
nope, this is a cuck board

Jew here, please note that /jpl/ the Jewish Sup Forumsitics general thread is still up although slow.

If you want to discuss modalities for resistance against the cruel Nazis and godless Muslims this may be the place for you my Jewish brothers and sisters.

Or you know, you could be a fucking pussy and convert to Islam already.

sir please leave your grievances in this section:
>shadowsofshoah.com/Contact/Contact.html

Mmmm... come to our Jewish general thread, Turkroach, let's take it to the bump limit and then I'll go to bed.

Original purpose was to talk about Jewish modes of resistance in the dark times to come: physical and mental fitness, combat tactics, survivalism, etc.

Now it's just to talk about whatever in a friendly non-stormnigger atmosphere.

Stop denying the glory of Christ

physical and mental fitness? i think u are talking about Israelis, cause jews in west cannot beat up a squirrel
they are the apex cucks in which current cuck culture was based upon

Christ is truly one of the great teachers of our civilization.

Thread is about building mental and physical fitness, even Roaches might learn a thing or two.

It's winding down now but near the beginning I posted some good stuff about:

>PHYSICAL FITNESS
/lift/ing, cardio, diet, and basic exercise science

>MENTAL RESILIENCE
Stoic philosophy

We don't condone the hurting of animals, however, which means squirrels and Roaches are safe unless they are to be hunted for meat in which case Roaches are still safe.

>same 2 faces used for 4 individuals
Jewish as fuck, getting 4 drawings for the price of 2. I like it.

Bump

strawpoll.com/b36yx9z

spread this
strawpoll.com/z212yer
strawpoll.com/9yd8xcx
strawpoll.com/7ce59zc
strawpoll.com/52a8fxw

BUMPING

u dont condone hurting animals? U mean like kosher slaughtering of animals without anesthetics?

(((((((lie)))))))) is the most valuable currency for a jew

Its not about "powerful jews" and "conspiracies" its about a cultural survival strategy that developed and refined over centuries of conflict and persecution.
Its really not that complex.

YO roachPrime, help out
>ignore the demons part
i trample this piece of shit book in the mud after smearing it

pick some pics to defile

I'm not down with that shit, not even Roaches deserve to suffer:

>>
>>
>>

the reason for the persecution? do u think its just flat out antisemitism? or is there a proper basis for it

>strawpoll.com/g5b19e8
Here's your bumb

>Someone in the Philippines is actually autistic enough to waste printer paper on this shit no one cares about

We're not Muslims, Flip, we're not going to burn our own neighborhood down because you wiped your ass with some Hebrew lettering you autistic fucking retard.

>polling on the weekend
may as well just poll reddit directly

this

Upbonk

>goyed.jpg
Nvm, I lost it somewhere in my downloads, not gonna hunt for it

We got jew'd

Bump

>I don't blame the regular Jew for this

Sup Forums is still too soft

Why are you faggot so obsessed with blaming powerless middle-class people for things beyond our control?

Does being a piece of shit make you feel better?

I never understood this aspect of antisemitism:

>What about the ones that literally din du nuffin?
>ESPECIALLY THOSE ONES!!

nazis are basically communists, only they blame all Jews for their problems instead of just the rich ones

Half of Sup Forums is reddit diaspora and you are still more autistic than them

What about a Jew like Ben Shapiro?

He sounds like a little whiny faggot sometimes, but he's conservative and clearly doesn't know about any of the Jewish conspiracies that are taking place.

His unwillingness to name Soros is suspicious, but I think it's because Shapiro wants to deal in hard facts only and there is no clear paper trail on Soros.

silence is compliance... Go out and protest neocon jews and zionists, and build some trust and love for your ethnicity

It would be dishonest, I don't care about Zionists or Neocons, it's really only the Globalists I hate.

I have a jewess fetish.
What do I do, Sup Forums?

Gud poll. Bump

Colonize

Whenever we take a poll here I'm always surprised by how reasonable the average Sup Forumsster is.

Try it again on a weeknight when all the normies are at work and the real autistic stormfaggotry comes out.

Wow, theres at least 12 countries in europe and theres a verse thats not very obviously taken out of context, so obvious that the verse itself doesnt make sense when applied

Really gets the ol' neurons firing dont it?

Turkey is one of the few nightmare states where Islam and support for U.S imperialism intersects. Go out and protest your arab brethren then.

>tayyip = widely known CIA project
>(((CIA)))
>protest tayyip = get arrested for treason

bump

Silence is compliance

Not when loudness is incarceration, dingil

Hello Yalçın Küçük.

A new Hitler is coming. Check em

>a fucking leaf

You'll never eradicate a disease by only treating those who show symptoms.

>What about a Jew like Ben Shapiro?
>His unwillingness to name Soros is suspicious
Because "moderate" Jews are just like "moderate" Muslims. They enable the extremists by ignoring them and create an environment where the extremists rule the group and keep creating new generations of extremists.

Silence is compliance... except when non-compliance involves risks to my personal freedom. How convenient. You need to take a hard look at your life if your moral standards aren't universal.

Sunday is fast approaching beyler. A new Sultan is rising

I'm dating a very sweet and nerdy jewish brazilian chick. She doesn't seem jew crazy yet

>Because "moderate" Jews are just like "moderate" Muslims.
Good lad, I've been thinking this for a year now. Refreshing to see someone else come to the same conclusion. I was playing devil's advocate. You know your stuff.

There are plenty Israeli circles were imperialistic policies are condemned. Jewish society is more plural in ideology than Muslims.

THIS, I would be pissed if I was a jew and saw the Barbara Spectre of the world promoting genocide in my name, plus you have 0 excuses not to protest since you have ShoahShield™ protecting from any kind of serious backlash

exactly. Milo was a great example of this phenomenon. Imagine if a jew stood up now and condemned all neocons globalists and zionists, managed to build up proper popularity despite suppression? it would go absolutely ballistic

So are you telling me protesting is absolutely the same in Turkey as it is in USA, or most Western countries??

it's worse in west tbqh. you can't march antisemitist stuff or u'll be thrown at jail in no time.

You're modifying your statement to my version, then?

I personally know several good Jews.

Obviously the power-Jews are trying to fuck us all over.

noone said march against jews, specify it as "Neocons, Globalists, Zionists" and no reason they can slap antisemite on you

even if they do, with the anti-pc wave of west, the accusers would be shat on right now.. the stage is set for it

People voting for the top just dont understand that if you remove kike who currently in position of power, another ones will struggle to take his place, even if he is harmless right now. Subversion is in their blood, and the only way to solve jewish question for good is total removal of this rat breed.

Kikes are based, they remove kebab and don;t afraid of anything.

bump

good poll, bump

I'd prefer to pick #3 ("Yes, I do believe") but blame all of them anyway.

I don't care if they're not all responsible, the only ultimate answer is to get rid of all of them.

>You'll never eradicate a disease by only treating those who show symptoms.
BRB, killing all whites...

>You'll never eradicate a disease by only treating those who show symptoms.
BRB #2... killing all humans...

gas the kikes race war now

Well, I was thinking along the lines of quarantining all you kikes in Israel and then cutting off support, but a race war is fine too.

Based Roach?
Damn I though you was just a meme.

What is it with all the dark haired blue eyed jew girls with big tits? It's like the most mass produced woman.

I do acknowledge that a disproportional amount of influential politicians and celebrities are Jewish, but they're not ALL in on it. My own mother used to be Messianic.