PROOF plebbit CADRE shills are raiding us

Shills from and paid shills working for Kushner's CADRE Group are raiding us. He's proof. Just call them CADRE shills and watch them sperg out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64a4qq/the_nazi_larpers_at_Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
strawpoll.me/12706898
strawpoll.me/12706898/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

>The post is actually real
wew
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64a4qq/the_nazi_larpers_at_Sup Forums_have_jumped_off_the/

The shills are on the other side, cunt.

This image pleases me.

Bump

t. CADRE shill

WRONG

Pipe down, drumpfie.

>trying to use "nazi" as a derogatory
and this is how we know we're getting jewed, and that it's wrong for trump to kikebomb syria

>halted globalism
excuse me while I go strike this sovereign country based on hearsay

Fuck off reddit kikes cock sucking faggots we are getting raided by share blue and T_D at the same time

I'm not sure what's worse, sharia blue or t_d cultists. They're probably the same without the t_d hillbillies even realizing.

They're on both sides, it's the Jewish way.

Did anybody see the gizmondo article?

r/the_cuckold and shareblue are both shills

They represent the right wing and the left wing of American politics.

If only there was some kind of...third position

Fuck off shill

They are both pure fucking cancer
Spread the word it's the only way to get them to leave.

This is only what nazi polacks believe

DOWNVOTE AND DELET THIS

can the kikes please just go back to calling us ""nazis"" at least??? the election's over for fuck's sake.

>halting globalism for 4 years

He's not doing enough. He should have defunded the schools for teaching Social Justice curriculum.

These faggots are facilitating the Leftist hellhole.

Fuck you kike, you ruined Sup Forums with your Trump circlejerk. I could still support him but criticize his retarded decisions.
FUCK OFFOR REDDIT

>nazi = "bad"

true, jews are apolitical, they play both sides and the_donald and leftist are usefull idiots

Good one. How creative!

I'm convinced at this point Kushner has plants in the mod team deleting anything that reveals his true nature. Kushner is a globalist kike, you don't need to be against Trump to acknowledge this, neither do you need to be against Trump if you want him out of the white house

Where do you think you are posting jew?

>using "nazi" as a pejorative.

>Oy vey you doity ebil racist russian nazi anti semite bastids why dont you want us to kill more brown poiple?

I think we just transitioned back to the (((berenstein))) universe

>crushing ISIS

By attacking the only people fighting them??

I have lurked here from b for years and boy mrw pol got fucked by Donald and russia. They never even realized the Russian flag dissapeared from pol for the past year.

>jews are apolitical
they're politics are kikes first, no matter what
and never fight your own wars, that's for goyim

>supported Trump because I thought he would pull out of european politics and stabilize the situations in the levant and asia
>he does the opposite

I don't give a shit about his domestic policies and I'm tieed that 99percents of this board are still reddit garbage for/against Trump.

It's coming, the Jews have been found out

children on donald.. still don't understand this game. how obv one needs to be? even the cuck dillhole didn't get it.

>we have to be against trump.
>thus make shilling useless
>shills will lose their job after a few months
>everyone against trump is implicitly for him
>fuck the bots

Still waiting on that wall reddit shills.
Meanwhile he's only helping ISIS.

Shills are on both sides

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

> Warning a shill against shills
I think he knows that.

haha funny reaction my man, i liked obama too he gave us an entire peninsula

Exactly this

can we report the donald for raiding?

Hi leftypol.

>use bing.com to search the mlpol chans

czechbro, how long should i quit Sup Forums this time?

Back to plebbit, shill

I still like Trump even after this fuck up, that makes be a shill by default.
Where is my reddit gold that Kushner gave me?

>fuck up
It's not an accident, he knew better.

you should be engaged.
quitting is for pussies, not for hitlers.

Nazi "larpers"? You mean the actual inhabitants of Sup Forums that you people have been harassing?

Let me leave this here.

Oh look, one, and he said my man like an eighties russian movie guy

But in all seriousness, we can't let (((Kushner))) get his hands on the nuclear codes

I think you're the shill

Ya think?

Anyone who can't understand why the US attacking Syria is a bad thing doesn't belong here in the first place.
If Trump is fighting a jewish war despite his promises he is done.
Sup Forums will end his term within months.

At this point Sup Forums just seems like a battlefield of various shill factions.

Gib CADRE monies plox

That image. Fucking kek

>OP posts irrefutable evidence that T_Dtards are actively shilling
>(you) "Hurr durr I k-know you are b-b-b-but what am I?"
Fuck off.

Trump is a good goy but he's still the best America could have hoped for apart from based Jim Webb.

>give more gibs to kang universities

How is this a good thing?

>Exposed the media as frauds

The same media that loves the idea of another middle east war?

>halted globalism

Ok, now I'm starting to think this is a ruse. Do these faggots really think it is that simple?

Shills shilling shills shilling shills

this. reddit is full of sheeps that will suck trump off on everything. first they were pro assad and you refresh the page theyre anti assad.

Lol the Donald is so pathetic. What a joke. Thanks for sharing OP

Precisely .

Reminder that most of Sup Forums turned on drumpf once he became a neo-con, and rightly so.

Well memed CADRE shills

>ID
>Raab
Rabbi.

Source article please.

it is buddy. at this point its only slightly better than the front page of r/politics - in that it at least the news headlines on Sup Forums are still more so oriented to my taste than r/politics.

as far as discourse or discussion, you can say goodbye to that for who knows how long.

This. Kushner needs to go

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

Trump Syria poll. We can settle where Sup Forums stands.

strawpoll.me/12706898

>jslRaab
>Jerusalem rabbi

>for who knows how long.
This is why I wonder why people bother shilling. It only temporarily disrupts the usual discourse.

Thanks.

I'm still on the Train, sir.

Till the bitter end!

The Jews are some of the most flexible political manipulators because they will find a way to bend any ideology to their cause.

The missile strike benefited Trump and made fuckboys like you mad. That's a win in my book.

wew lad that is abstract

You don't care shit about Syria, Igor.
Only reason you are mad now is because he attacked Putin.

CADRE Shill?
No, no. You've mistaken me.

Your comment implies you are a redditor, and a recent one at that. Do you still support Trump?

You want Reddit off our board? Stop posting Pepe. That meme is Insanity Wolf old and oversaturated. You can't REEE normies when normies use Pepe. That's why /mlpol/ succeeded in driving away r/The_Donald, no Pepe. Repeat after me.

PEPE IS KILL

This is exactly what is happening. The real attack on Sup Forums is the meta-shilling. Endless accusations combined with fake stances that provoke both real and fake accusations of shilling. The idea is to prevent any narrative from coalescing, any real memetic action taking place. It's a swirling vortex of hate and faggotry. But it won't work. You can't ruin an ocean of piss by pissing in it, even if you drink your own piss and then piss it out into it. We are already on so many layers of chaos and hate that every attempt to derail us only adds mass to the Hatetrain as it careens from Sup Forums to real life.
The ride never ends.

Vote time
strawpoll.me/12706898/r

(((you)))
your comment implies your a stupid faggot and should kys.

well. they can ruin certain threads and topics. the past few days it seems it is borderline ruined. if 75 or 50 percent of a thread is finger pointing it really fucks with discussion.

As long as you know he fucked up and don't circlejerk to your Trump daddy, it's okay

Save it my friend it's yours.

>People from a forum that support Trump are sharing information provided by people from another forum that support Trump

Wow really made me think. Gas yourself leftypol.

>if you don't like globalists advising Trump, you're a shill

All the replies are calling bullshit. It's just shareblue/MAT raiding.

Why don't you post the original, CADRE shill? Not that false-flag version you made to raid us with...

>Both posted at 10:43

PSA: they're both fake.

Funny that CADRE retreats to "playing the middle" when evidence is presented of its fake screencaps

This is my sentiment as well.