One term presidents

I'm off the trump train. See ya.

i love this webm

Without a doubt. He can thank his Jew buddies for that.

Posting my Trump pepes for the nostalgia one last time before deleting them

John Adams, William Henry Harrison, and George H.W. Bush both were one term presidents.
Guess whose descendants got to be president? Theirs.

>2020
>Trump approval rating of 97%
>just after the President's victory speech in newly-liberated Consantinople, Congress and the Supreme Court unanimously agree to extend his Presidential term to 8 years, based on the obvious fact that an election campaign would be a formality and a waste of taxpayer money
>even Warren votes for Trump

I can see it

implying he doesn't drop out in the next 2-3 years .

Yes, one term president. One life term.

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner

>deleted trump meme folder
>removed my trump desktop wallpaper
>threw out my MAGA hat

feels a lot better honestly, at least we know for sure that he is another neo-con warmonger.

muh god empowa

>yfw blumphf lost by millions of votes and is about to start WW3 because he's a Russian puppet

I'm thinking about burning my Art of the deal too

(you)

He's gotta take on the bankers directly, or he has no chance. He had his chance, and he's been a total faggot.

>One term president

Which must be the reason there are unlimited funds spent to shill against him on a fucking burmese cellphone firmware hacking forum on saturday night almost 4 years before election amirite?

I am keeping some of my trump music in my you tube music playlist for memories sake

but it does feel liberating to not have to defend a billionaires every move or be called a cuck and a shill or for that matter a leaf

Post US presidents that didn't finish 1 term.

>4 years before election night

oh christ can you imagine what it'll be like in 2020

FTFY

some based leafbros in here tonight