9/11 Comfy Thread

What exactly happened that day?

>bowl of lucky charms
>cold in house, but warm inside pile of blankets
>whole house dark except for the glow of a 9/11 documentary on t.v.
>filled with compassionate (but sad) emotions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
spinoff.nasa.gov/spinoff1998/t2.htm
bluecoat.org/reports/Lewison_96_DGPS.pdf
faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=5052
faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ato/service_units/techops/navservices/gnss/waas/
faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=5249
google.com/patents/US6641087
lmgtfy.com/?q=Qrs11 Hillary
adacore.com/customers/787-dreamliner-common-core-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw&t=841s
youtu.be/2c5_g7UTuGM
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to bed

A-anons?

A bunch of people died. Mostly Jew Yorkers, who are faggots anyways. Think they're fucking big shit because they lived in NYC and had cushy desk jobs and year-end bonuses. Well, fuck them. I'm not weeping for the rich.

That does sound comfy

But what about the idea Jews let this happen so they could go to war with the Middle East?

The Jews that's what happened.

kys faggot

this is what happened this guy is the best source of info on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

I hate lucky charms because there is never enough marshmallows and the other stuff tastes like ass pennies. Anyways which documentary are you watching OP?

It just tastes good to me. I've heard a lot of people say that but I like the balance of unsweet crunchies and sweet soft mallows. But to each their own!

It's the smithsonian one. It's not good but still /comf/

I sat in front of the TV crying for a while, then wondered if I was going to lose my job. It was pretty fucking awful.

spinoff.nasa.gov/spinoff1998/t2.htm
1994 A high-performance navigation system used primarily for automatic aircraft touchdowns promises centimeter-level landing accuracy.During a four-day period in October 1994, the idea was put to the test on Runway 35 at NASA's Crows Landing Flight Facility in California. Using signals from orbiting GPS satellites and the ground-generated pseudolite signals, 110 autopilot-in-the-loop landings of a United Airlines Boeing 737 were completed.

Yeah, fuck fellow Americans that got killed by towelheads! Am I doing this right Ahmad?

bluecoat.org/reports/Lewison_96_DGPS.pdf
1995 The Honeywell team participated in Boeing’s Category III-b flight test evaluation program in July and August of 1995. NASA supplied the 757 aircraft and flight test facility. Boeing supplied the pilots, ground crew, maintenance, flight test personnel and performed the aircraft modifications for the flight tests. The flight tests were accomplished at NASA’s Wallops Island, Virginia, flight test facility. A total of 75 Category III-b automatic landings were accomplished during this phase of flight testing. The autopilot used the DGPS to guide the aircraft to a landing and ... performance data of these flight tests showed that the Honeywell DGPS landing system achieved the predicted system accuracy of one to two meters

ttp://www.tc.faa.gov/logistics/grants/success/OU.pdf
1998 Ohio University's Avionics Engineering Center recently developed and successfully flight-tested technology that increases the availability and accuracy of the Global Positioning System (GPS) ... This technological breakthrough is the result of a 5-year aviation research grant provided by the FAA to the Avionics Center to design, implement, and test an advanced prototype GPS-based approach, landing, and surface movement guidance system ... Pilots from United Parcel Service (UPS) flight tested the new architecture in October 1994, using a UPS Boeing 757, completing a total of 50 automated landings. During those tests, researchers integrated Differential Global Positioning System into the Boeing 757 autoland system

Those are called GLS approaches, and probably 50% of planes and 20% of airports have them now.

faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=5052
1999 In the Atlantic City tests, a "UPS Boeing 767 flown by company pilots will perform 40 approaches down to as low as 25 feet above the runway. The pilots will fly some approaches manually; others will be coupled to the aircraft's autopilot. The LAAS and GPS signals will be processed by equipment specially installed aboard the 767 for these tests. LAAS can tell pilots where their aircraft is to an accuracy of less than one meter, and the system can be used in all visibility conditions. It complements the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) that the FAA is now developing and acquiring

faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ato/service_units/techops/navservices/gnss/waas/
WAAS extremely accurate navigation system developed for civil aviation. Before WAAS, the U.S. National Airspace System (NAS) did not have the potential to provide horizontal and vertical navigation for approach operations for all users at all locations. With WAAS, this capability is a reality ... WAAS provides service for all classes of aircraft in all phases of flight - including en route navigation

I've never had lucky charms, is it worth buying some ?

faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=5249
August 24, 2000 After a successful 21-day stability test of the WAAS signal in space, the FAA declared that it is now available for some aviation and all non-aviation uses ... The system demonstrated one to two meters horizontal accuracy and two to three meters vertical accuracy throughout the contiguous United States ... Raytheon will operate the system for the FAA on a continuous basis

google.com/patents/US6641087
Oct 9, 2001 Anti-hijacking system operable in emergencies to deactivate on-board flight controls and remotely pilot aircraft ... directs the autopilot to fly the aircraft to a safe landing. Flight routing and landing instructions are obtained from the remote guidance facility. One optional feature of the invention disables the aircraft's communications equipment

fuck off with your copy pasta, we're discussing lucky charms here m8.

Pissed off that they kept streaming some random burning bulding.
I want to watch cartoons! Adults have news enough everyday, why do they had to take away my cartoons?

>just graduated high school months ago
>wake up
>buildings burning
>call friend of mine
>dude ww3!
>lets get some people and get in the pick up go downtown with american flags
>nah man they might think we're terrorists
>what a pussy faggot
>meet up get stoned anyway

I would send you some if it was possible user. I'd say it's worth it.

I can't say what they'd taste like to someone who has never tried them, because for me they're very nostalgic. But I think it's fun to try things people in other countries eat everyday, so maybe it would be fun for you too!

>What exactly happened that day?

a blood sacrifice ritualistic opening ceremony for the new millenium

Dancing Israelis.

Afghanistan
(((9/11)))
Irak because saddam is evil, wmd and terrorism
Libya
Syria
Somali
Yemen

lmgtfy.com/?q=Qrs11 Hillary

This was interesting and the kind of thing I was hoping someone would post, thank you user :3

He's a bit touched in the head. Nothing like that exists, and it isn't very likely to ever exist.
>Let's post about hacking ACARS, cuz that is a thing.
adacore.com/customers/787-dreamliner-common-core-system/

that's cool i don't have to post pic anymore

>>youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw&t=841s

pretty much the best architects and engineers in American agree that it was a huge false flag

I can get them here, they sell them in a store that has American stuff, like Hershey's & whatnot, I might get some just to see, although they're quite expensive being a speciality import & all.

I did try the chocolate already, it tasted ok but had an odd smell, kinda like vomit.

BTFO

No, you want the regular lucky charms. It's heaven. Just don't make the mistake of eating the 'marshmallows' first. They smell like oaty sugar coated goodness. The chocolate ones are disgusting.

are we to believe this drivel isn't misdirection or that people legitimately want to eat lucky charms? nice try cia

Explosions. Just explosions. Everyone there said they heard and saw explosions. Planes were shitty CGI.

I buy them for my 6 year old, and end up getting drunk and scarfing them down at 1am.

You tried Hershey's? The only thing I've known people to use Hershey's for is s'mores. I've never just eaten a bar of it. That's interesting.

Money is money but I think it might be worth it for the new experience. Is there any cereal you recommend I try that you like?

Pic related was never identified. He is believed to be a worker at the restaurant at the top of one of the towers.
Most bodies were never found. I believe less than 200 of the almost 3 thousand. As the concrete, steel, dust, and debris crumbled to the ground people were ground up like sawdust. They found bone chips a good distance from ground zero

They weren't though, because I saw both of them fly into the buildings.

youtu.be/2c5_g7UTuGM

Oh interesting. Can you tell us more?

I'll just leave this here...
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

>Is there any cereal you recommend I try that you like?
Weetabix with whole milk & brown sugar is one of my favourites.

JIDF always ready to assure everyone the official 9/11 narrative is 100% true.
You're hilarious. Magically everyone online witnesses the planes hit the building, even the first plane by some miracle.
There's a lot of accounts as it was happening of peosaying they heard and saw explosions.

There should be a 9/11 cereal with Star of David marsh mellows and the back of the box will have the commission report to read. Or we could have pancakes because "muh jet fuel" and "muh pancake effect"

I will keep this in mind.

Have the box be foldable into the twin towers. And have the cereal be little jet planes with marshmellows as people

Ty OP gonna watch this with a bowl of Cocopuffs. The guy looks like Trent Reznor from NIN lol

are we talking about count chocula right now

Sure. I was sitting at the Newark Airport, waiting to takeoff. I was looking out the window and saw the first one hit. The pilot told us there was a traffic stop because the airport was temporarily closed. We could all see out the right side of the plane that the WTC was on fire. No one looked away for a moment becasue it was so fucking crazy. Then we saw the other one hit. The pilot told us there was a terrorist attack, and that the airport was closed for a while. We sat for 4 more hours, saw the buildings collapse, and then we got off the plane again in Newark. I ended up splitting a rental car with a bunch of other people and drove 20 hours to get home.
These consipiracy threads piss me off because I saw the whole goddamned thing, and know that people died. Is 9/11 so much less believable than Beslan or Friendship Trucks?

Hearty kek. Maybe use Gushers™ technology and advertise it's an explosions in your mouth!
Then maybe list some reason why "if you take out Saddam I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region"

>What exactly

No one posting here knows for sure, but anyone who asserts that the buildings fell for any reason other than controlled demolition is a dangerous idiot to be avoided.

I like your style cereal user. Personally I've been mixing 2+ different cereals lately it's pretty dope

Makes me wonder how bad another attack might get

Go die in a fire. Unless you saw it happen with your own eyes you are a total faggot. I'm a Sup Forumstard through and through, but this shit pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. Unless you watched it happen, KYS.

Bullshit JIDF. The pilot didn't say it's a terrorist attack, that's not even believable. Fuck off Jew no one believes the ridiculous narrative regardless.

Oh look the Jew is offended you don't believe the bullshit. Nice tactics Shlomo. Gee I sure am sorry I didn't believe you. You'll get your comeuppance

What if I told you I was the pilot, fucker. My coworkers fucking died that day. It could have been me, I flew the same fucking airplane they did at the time. All it would have taken for me was to bid the same trip they got that month. Not everything is a conspiracy you fucking retards.

911 happened

we gotta fix it

Fucking lol of yours you were.
>Muh pilot said it was a terrorist attack
>I was the pilot!!!
God you aren't even believable.
Any 9/11 thread will always get a "eye witness" because kikes monitor this shit constantly for 9/11 threads
>Not everything is a conspiracy!!! Especially not 9/11!!
You couldn't even go undetected on an anonymous image board Shlomo. I hope they fire you. Embarrassing.

The nail in the coffin of liberty.

>muh friend/relative died so shut up!!1

Nobody's denying people died you fucking moron. Nobody's denying the people who boarded those planes vanished and the planes were never found, but those buildings were not brought down using planes alone and if you think they were either you need to take an in depth look at the evidence or you're an idiot there's no other option

Saud Arabia wanted the war, they had become a tool of Britain and through them Israel. Israel and Saudis works together more than you might think.

There's no convincing you people, is there?

>those planes vanished and the planes were never found
They found them in the smouldering rubble of the world trade center, pay attention !

They're not kidding when they say there was only two times in history: before and after 9/11.

America's been deteriorating progressively ever since. We've been fighting a bunch of sandniggers in mud huts for 16 years now, and there's still no end in sight. America will never be as comfy or hopeful as it was in the 90's and 2000.

>tfw we're approaching a time where kids will soon be born post-9/11, yet fighting the same wars it helped start

It was almost a generation ago, friend. Whatever you saw, reality and truth will inevitably fade and become the object of speculation and reframed for political opportunism.

t. El Rato

I was stuck in Kansas because of that bullshit. It was so boring there.

I really miss pre 9/11 America. It was the best

you can't even see manhatten from i95 topkek m8

We'll never be that carefree again.

>almost a generation ago
That makes me sad. People honored the people murdered at Pearl Harbor for 50-60 years before they forgot about it. The people who died on 9/11 are being overshadowed by bullshit conspiracies 15 years in. We all know it was the muslims, it's not even debatable. I know a good jewish conspiracy when I see one, but this isn't one.

I think I stayed up 2 straight days watching coverage.

I wasn't scared, I live in a small town, I figured my odds of being hurt were nil. I just remember being really, really mad.

It's not bad as an Amerifat raised on too much sugar, but I'd almost guarantee you'd find it way too sweet to your liking.

kek

So are you going to respond and call me a shill or a jew? Come on, I'm waiting for your stupid conpiracy theories you fucking faggot.

I was in grade 5. I didn't live in NY, so they didn't evacuate or anything. I don't think school ended early(?). They didn't announce anything to us kids, I'm sure the teachers were freaking out, we talked about it a little bit the next day. I still had homework to do.

My parents told me about it when I got home. I had no idea what the fuck the Twin Towers were. My parents were glued to the big CRT TV all night.

Only after watching documentaries years later did I really understand how bad it was. There was a pretty amazing story in one; some guy got trapped in a burning elevator car after the planes hit; unbelievably managed to get out of the building, crawling over body parts through heavy smoke.

Also anybody ever see the Seth Macfarlane thing we're all the people are staring at the burning towers, and the guy comes over and is like "OMG, I was late from staying up watching football. YES! Oh, but those poor people awww." Watch some of the street vid of the people staring at the megatrons in Times Square, some dude actually was late for work at the towers, after staying up to watch football.

What do you think about all the other posts I shared besides google patent? Ever read about operation north Woods?

TBQH, I've heard of Operation North Woods but have never read much about it. It's too late in the night for me to get in to it. I can tell you what I know about aircraft, drones, and security flaws in aircraft operating systems. I have more than a few type ratings under my belt.

plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay. It also called for terrorist attacks within the United States that would be conducted by pro-U.S. forces disguising themselves as Cuban agents.

Our military posture throughout execution of the plan will allow a rapid change from exercise to intervention if Cuban response justifies

Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be in lieu of (10))

We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The United States could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by U.S. fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.

We could sink a boatload of Cubans en route to Florida (real or simulated).

We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized.

destruction of U.S. military drone aircraft by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions. An F-86 properly painted would convince air passengers that they saw a Cuban MIG, especially if the pilot of the transport were to announce such fact.

possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, or Venezuela.

An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the United States what has happened to the aircraft instead of the United States trying to "sell" the incident.

possible to create an incident which will make it appear that Communist Cuban MIGs have destroyed a USAF aircraft over international waters in an unprovoked attack.

precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down, a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew.

OMG you da man

Bay of Pigs shit. I know all about that false flag. Remember the Maine!
Remember, you can't 'drone' an actual airplane. It really isn't possible. You also can't spoof an airplane. Anything that flies above 18000' needs a flight plan, registration number, and a lot of red tape. Unless it was a piston plane (no jets or turboprops), the FAA knows. You can't burn that kind of fuel at low altitudes and make it happen. I think that kind of shoots down your theory. Sorry user.

does anybody know anything though?

I remember this day. something strange. All the muslims took their kids out of school on that day. I gave my lunch money away a bunch of times to donate to it. after i got a job in the federal government it only took about 3 years later to discover bill cooper.

This is the strangest verifiable thing I'm aware of in that time frame.
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
> The Israeli “art student” mystery
>For almost two years, hundreds of young Israelis falsely claiming to be art students haunted federal offices -- in particular, the DEA. No one knows why -- and no one seems to want to find out.

Anyone else really lament the losses suffered by television and cinema as a result of 9/11?

Silver screen productions were so much better before the towers fell. Everything produced since has always been soaked in pessimism because of the shared social trauma. It's amazing comparing the first season of the Sopranos to the next five, and the first LOTR to the next two. Everything became soaked in darkness and misery. A movie as cheerful as The Princess Bride will never be made again.

If you haven't had fruity pebbles getbt those first

>It's not even debatable
Most Jewish statement I've ever heard. Is suppose the Holocaust isn't debatable either? You're really bad at pushing your narrative jewboy.
Oh wow a picture of some controls. Guess Israel didn't do 9/11 and 2 airplanes brought down 3 buildings

Proof? Thought they desintegrated?

>shit day at school
>come home, ready to watch some fuckin play school
>it's cancelled and everyone is crying
>explosions on tv
I was just mad I couldn't watch muh shows. Nothing has changed lmao.

You people are the cancer that kills Sup Forums. Better make sure mommy brings you your microwaved chicken tendies lest the RADIOACTIVE WAVES OF THE MICROWAVE penetrate your tinfoil hat and give all your precious secrets away to the Jews.

Fucking faggot