Holy shit Sup Forums. Everybody is being labelled a shill nowadays, and it's hard to even think clearly...

Holy shit Sup Forums. Everybody is being labelled a shill nowadays, and it's hard to even think clearly, nevermind participate in post-Ron Paul Sup Forums, nevermind post 2016 election. Believe it or not, Sup Forums is not one person. One of the main reasons I supported Trump was his non-interventionist, anti-globalist, America First policy. Shooting missiles over a few dead kids violates that, in my opinion. While I'm not dumping Trump, I will always support my beliefs over any personality. Lately I've been fearing that I was essentially voting for Bannon, not Trump. And now Kike Kushner, who I don't know if he has a real position in the cabinet, seems to have a more influential position than our actual secretary of state. The nose knows, I guess.
I've always believed that actions speak louder than words as well. Trump spoke of politicians being all talk and no action, and now we see him close to stepping in the moccasins of Bush, Hillary, and Obama. My support is behind Trump for now, but I'm starting to get skeptical. He is a politician now, and power corrupts. He seems to be willing to betray his voting base to make everybody else happy. If you watch old Can't Stump the Trump videos or have attending one of his rallies irl and felt the energy, things are definitely much different now. I was a Rand supporter until July 2015 where I hopped onto the Trump Train. Has he lost his energy? This is a very conflicting time for me and I'm sure for others as well. Fuck Jews and fuck shills, and I wish you bros a peaceful night.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64a4qq/the_nazi_larpers_at_Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>some people unironically think Rand Paul could win the presidency

Barneyfags should die

Hey Lee. Got some cool VPNs you want to show us?

Why would you NOT vote in Jeb Bush?

Boy shariah blue sure did get an increase in funding huh?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64a4qq/the_nazi_larpers_at_Sup Forums_have_jumped_off_the/

>non-interventionist
>united states
You're an idiot.

Well said. Only zombies still think everything is fine with Trump.

>a peaceful night

Wow that's long. Practice consolidating your opinion or some shit. But yes, I agree with you.

So supporting Trump and being skeptical of bombing a foreign country without congressional approval makes me a shill now? Christ almighty, it's like you guys care more about the will to power than harnessing the power of 1776 and small government. We can't support our president and be unhappy about something he does? Fuck, I guess politics is religion now and we all have to obey the same dogma. I wouldn't dump Trump unless we had a full scale invasion, as a nationalist I am against nation building and I will always support my principles over any individual

If you consolidate it you're just called sharia blue, which has already happened

Ok, it's like the Salem witch trials or some shit. I still support Trump, but these shareblue fafs make everyone paranoid. Don't take it personally.

Fags* not fafs lol.

I'm not calling you a shill. I am exposing the shills that are calling people who don't support a US intervention in Syria a shill

You almost sound like a bot or someone running on a script but for the sake of argument, I'll point out that it is literally impossible for the United States to be "isolationist" to the degree you're imagining.

I feel this board has been going to shit for some time. Gone are the days where you had a big variety of opinions coming in. I think a bunch of fanboys and fags from Reddit or some shit are coming in. I also feel there's more younger teens active on this board.

AS for Trump himself, I can relate with you. And I think most people here feel the same way, they just won't express it. If you want my assumption, I'm certain Trump will follow the actions his administration and other colleagues. He's really the only alternative in this election, I hate having to repeat that all the time but I believe that to be true.

Trump may talk one way, but he may act another, for better or worse.

You have to kill Pepe to ward off The_Donald.
It's time to make a choice Sup Forums.

I'm Jewish and I voted Trump, but I agree this intervening on the gas crisis that probably wasnt assad's doing was dumb.

Nice try shareblue

Drumpf BTFO!

I hate them all

Pepe turned to shit as soon as Kekposting became a thing. 90% of le ebin shadilay cancer comes from reddit.

that sucked

I feel you, OP. I've been coming to Sup Forums less and less since the election because the shitposting quantity is unimaginable now. There's even less discussion than what little there used to be.

Nice VPN lee. Got any more?

Hope america gets nuked for all the suffering it causes

Wouldnt be the first time it happened and it was fine back then but suddenly its ww3 with trump

I'm not reading all that you shill.

Me neither

I agree

What's your angle Rabbi?

they should die