Sup Forums We Need To Legitimately Consider Creating Our Own Country

Listen. I know we are some patriotic sons of bitches, but its real clear that this whole democracy thing is either A. One big fucking sham or B. Extremely inefficient. I mean it seems like nothing we do really makes an impact. Trumps making some changes but its still more of the same old shit it seems. I don't think it will ever change at this point. If the Jews can have their own homeland why can't we have ours? Theres enough of us you know. With our collective buying power and man power we could buy up land and become ATLEAST a micro nation or SOMETHING. Im tired of living in degeneracy and being force fed this fucking leftist bullshit 24/7. Our numbers stretch across the world. We could carve out a place for us damn it and make our own rules for once and try it OUR way. Any ideas?

Democracy is inefficient, but do you know what's even more inefficient?
A bunch of poor, single men ranging from 16-25 who do nothing but shitpost on a chinese cartoon image board and argue with each other on whether or not Trump is a puppet or not.

Come here senpai, Ancapistan already exists. Probably more blacks than pol would want, but they aren't the African blacks you guys hate.

memeticprincipalityofkek.club

There are some legitimately competent people here you know. Though I agree, the pool gets flooded with a bunch of edge lord 16 year olds.

We could, we would need to crowdfund the purchase of an island, however. Say like the Island of San Pedro (Isla San Pedro) off the coast of Chile, which could be a fruitful venture, considering it has an acreage of about 16,000 acres.

>memeticprincipalityofkek.club
what the fuck is this meme. I'm dead serious.

Group that wants to build kekistan I think. They say they can buy land for a few cents an acre. I haven't looked into it too much

SEE THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE. Someone throwing at least an IDEA out there. Anything helps. Nothing comes from just dismissing the concept and saying "not possible"

I just saw the boards and they seem pretty flakey but il look into it. Didnt seem that serious

having 300 million people weighting in on decisions are even more inefficient. You cant judge democracy out of one action that you personally didn't like. You have to look at it in the long run, which parts of the world are flourishing the most, which have more innovation, who are least poor. is it those with democracy or those without ?

the cia niggers would infiltrate the place and burn it down to the ground in less than a week.

The only issue so far is finding an individual to promote the crowdfunding and to be responsible legally of the purchase of the island, i would personally propose Sargon of Cuckad, but it would be unlikely that he would advertise this venture for us, and be willing to hold legal responsibility for the purchase.

America functions more like a Republic. I have absolutely no trust that anything I vote for is actually being counted. Way to much money involved. I agree we are not doing horrid, but it could be better. Stricter.

>and argue with each other on whether or not Trump is a puppet or not.
I don't see the problem with this, why should Sup Forums not debate this?

Long as we keep to ourselves and focus on exactly that, ourselves, I don't see why they would have a reason to. But I do agree that it could be infiltrated and counter measures would need to be taken.

So basically you guys want to buy your own safe space sweetie? Have fun in your little echo chamber wanking each other off ;). Hope you sweeties have fun in your little cry baby bubble.

But how u gonna procreate without women?

This is true. Hmmmmm. I don't know if I could think of a great candidate atm either. That would take some work. But the discussion of such facets is whats important.

You'd be surprised. There are actually women who agree with us on a lot of things.

>not an argument

I doubt that... u h8 women.

but womyn from isreali slave merchants

Hahahahahahah

The only inefficiency is an uncontrolled worldwide population growth and wasted resources trying to help/save these subhumans

How bout you can't gain entry unless you bring a woman

Eh. Thanks but no thanks. We need every shekel we can get.

1. You could only get this to happen in a place where land is cheap and the local government is corrupt enough to actually sell it to you (ie. probably africa/asia/south america)

2. Once you actually started living and reproducing your children will invariably come into contact with the locals and reproduce with them leading to your pure aryan bloodline dying out in a matter of decades. Look up the confederados that sprung up in brazil during the 19th century.

3.It's over for the white race, get used to caramel because you'll never live in a world where racial cleansing is okay and mass deportation won't happen either.

I mean thats a possibility but, I think we might be alienating a lot of disgruntled white guys who don't have women if we did that. Maybe later when we had enough people to keep the society stable we could implement that policy. Like basically families only. Keep the values core ya know

last time someone on Sup Forums tried to make their own country they scammed me out of 45K and now i'm stuck taking care of my wife's son cause she left me. These never work...

To be honest, wasn't looking at it from a "preserve muh white race" perspective. More of a strictly political one.

Frog meme is kill, fuck off back to The_Donald normalfag.

A big chunk of us need to learn agriculture if we were to start our own country.

I'm moving to eastern europe (whitest place on earth)

How would we set up our government?