/kg/ - Kushner General

spoopy shit going down, im a massive fag that didnt compile info but at least this gets us a new thread to work on

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/nfZvW
archive.is/dzjll
archive.is/FhXL5
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtu.be/1pa8pAdNbY4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108732779/
youtube.com/watch?v=uaig2O7axxo
strawpoll.me/12706898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for cawks

Someone compile the complete info, I just got into this stuff. This is very interesting.

bump

bump.

Can I get a rundown on this guy?

kushner might be the antichrist.
He bought 666 5th avenue for a record price for any realestate. same building harbors the company that invented and builds RFID chips and is owned by kushner as well. RFID chips are rumored to be the future mark of the beast
>[the antichrist] was given authority to continue for forty-two months
ok, 42 month are 3,5 years. this year on september there is a constilation, depicting the birth by virgo (here its explained deeper ), the bible prophecy states that after this event the women will flee for 1260 days into the wilderness. this is also ~3,5 years.
jesus arrival was announced ~3,5 years before this.
are these the last 3-4 years of the world?
also i read somewhere (looking it up if i find it) that the antichrist will have power through others. i thought that others will give him power and then he will rule as a leader, but maybe its like kushner controlls power, that he gets power through others, through trump for example

>Jared Kushner was the head of a secret society which would assume control after the next president (after Obama).

Where does it say this?

Bump for spooky illuminati stuff

The mood of the thread

President in law of the united states

>fresh witty memes already
some of you are alright

SOMEONE PLEASE LINK THIS PICTURE.

I think the Kush has enough money to pay people to troll like this.

Hello nu/pol/, we see you there

Kike pussy who can't do shit

From the last thread:

In 2007-2008, a mysterious poster on an online forum claimed that Jared Kushner was the head of a secret society which would assume control after the next president (after Obama). Most users thought that it was a larper but they still dug up a lot of interesting information on Kushner.

Today the prediction hits eerily close to home.

Another noteworthy aspect is that back then Kushner was only in his mid-twenties and nobody knew who he was yet, so it would have been really strange for someone to elaborately larp about him.

archive.is/vT0FQ Part 1
archive.is/nfZvW Part 2
archive.is/dzjll Part 3
archive.is/FhXL5 Part 4

JK needed his own redpill exposure thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

Hello JIDF

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

archive.is/vT0FQ

Here is some weird shit from 2008.

The thing really getting to me is the part when the poster said the real Head Honcho is a mirror image of Kushner, but isn't him. Who else was from New Jersey, went to Harvard and graduated circa 2003 (Kushner's class), but is obscure and married or involved with a much more famous woman?

I think you and your ilk are pathetic, and you have no clue what is happening.

You will learn soon.

Bump

>advocating not fighting syria which is clearly a jewish proxy war
>this makes me JIDF
I can't even begin to imagine the mental gymnastics you are playing right now

i wonder which secret society kushner is supposed to be the head off. apparently not the illuminati

DAVID ICKE WAS FUCKING RIGHT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

honestly, who the fuck cares about someone on the david icke forum. If you believe him, he is a low-level initiate who apparently is doing that for some kind of assignment -- if you read the end of the thread. So let's say he's not weaving in disinfo purposefully .. he is only privy to a very small window of his particular sect.

Compiled shit is auto ignored.

For anyone asking why Sup Forums is against Trump now:
youtu.be/1pa8pAdNbY4

Jews have gone too far this time.

its actually pretty simple one:
everyone that doesnt agree with (((me))) is a jewish shill

There were some interesting posts in the other thread suggesting a few hints towards the head honcho. These included:
>Harvard graduate
>Probably a Jew
>Young mastermind
>Known to dress unconventionally
>Possibly trying to achieve dominance without killing
>Has some ties to internet business
From these I present my current working theory... pic related.

fukken saved, love it

>nu-Sup Forums
false flag buzzword spammed by disgusting lefties over the last 24 hours

That is the difference between you and I.

I know what you are playing at. You do not.

You are a slave, and will always be a slave.

so if it is zuckerberg, shouldnt we work on taking over facebook. i mean its important to him. lets take whats dear to him like (((they))) take whats dear to us, like peace and harmony

Kushner is the reason Chris Christie got the boot early on.

Need this. Anyone got it?

Posts of intrigue:

>Kushner is connected to Genie Energy, which is setting its eye on the Syria's Golan Heights

Zuck never graduated, isn't from NJ, and he's more famous than his wife. He might still be a piece of shit, but I don't think he's the guy we're looking for

Nu-Sup Forums exist too you stupid fuck. It's been used for years.

You are a slave to Israel. You claim to have redpilled yourself but you ultimately have learned nothing. You are falling for the same tactics that led W. to go to Iraq.

If this is a one off strike I'm glad. If Trump follows up with occupation then he is fucking stupid.

Does anyone think that it was because of the #FireKushner trend that made Trump force the sit down between him and Bannon?

Kushner's father
>tax evasion
>illegal campaign contribution
>witness tampering

>Jared Kushner was the head of a secret society which would assume control after the next president (after Obama).

Where does it say this? Anyone find this?

Does it matter that he never graduated if he went to Harvard? He's still from the same part/area of the US, and I never saw the bit about needing a famous wife....

>If this is a one off strike I'm glad. If Trump follows up with occupation then he is fucking stupid.
this. the airstrike so far is a non issue, not worth dropping trumpsupport. if this was just the first step of many into the same direction, than its time to get trump out of the white house, and at best burn the god damn thing down

Don't forget Christie sent his dad to prison.

do you idiots realize we know you are shilling?

Just... post where it says what I asked? If you can supply the post I'm looking for, that just helps -your- case... retard.

Let us avenge our leader the Don, our brother Stevie B, and our hostage Crispy Chris, and tell all the world about Jared's gay cheating on Ivanka...it's the only way.

>reminder that MAT doesn't realize we're actually seriously against Kushner

>Jared Kushner

I need a quick rundown.

Yeap.

I legitimately do not give a single fuck if the gas was real or not.

I. do. not. want. America do be involved in another bullshit middle east proxy war.

do you realize that if the only argument you have is calling someone a shill is that its obvious you are the shill yourself?
pro tip: it doesnt matter wether you get payed or not

Cuckerburg did talk about running for prez in 2020

The alt-right vs Trumper civil war is awesome to watch. Round one FIGHT! hahahahahaahah

Um..... guys? There was a post linking to another thread that was about investigating Cadre, now it's either completely disappeared or been replaced by this one What gives?

This. Kushner is a globalist and a threat to nationalism. Trump needs to kick him and Ivanka out of the White House.

he is the founder of BLACKED.COM

Where does it say this? Can someone please post me the page and the post? I read through all of the links a few times and can't find it.

Reposting links again.

archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/nfZvW
archive.is/dzjll
archive.is/FhXL5

Bump with link to past threads

Link to past thread
> →