How is that motherfucking possible?

how is that motherfucking possible?

just add a new zero to every bill thats printed

Niggers

They keep rising the number printed in the bill, but the bill is still only worth the paper it is printed on.

Why dont just....start from 0 ?

They deported all white people and took their farms.

i wish we would deport all poles

Then there would be no more whit people

How? Printing money making it worthless.
I know some people from zimbawe though - no one uses the local currency. Everything is paid in USD, yuan, or euros.

then the terroist could bomb the fuck out of us and native causlitys would be minimal

you anglos truly are disgusting and retarded, deporting the only good people in your country while importing millions of "asians"

Off you go nigel, your wife needs you to prep Abdul for tonight

>never forget the sextillion

Niggers. Oh what did they do to you Rhodesia?

It's what happens when you put a black genocidal terrorist in power

I'm dissapointed at myself for not picking one up early

1930th Germany would laugh at this.

>the only good people in your country
>Slavs
BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA not you'll be telling me alll white people are the same, and the idea of letting unskilled workers into your country is a good idea! WAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
i know you dont really understand boarders being on an island in the middle of fucking no where, suffering terror attacks at the "hands" of emus. but go sit and swivel on a didjaredo, you outback backwards piss head

Google "1 Iranian Rial to 1 Kuwaiti Denar"

>that Woolworths in the background
They had them here when I was a kid... had no idea that based Rhodesia had them too

Yep nigel, keep taking in the unskilled pakistanis into your country, keep on having mass rapes that never get reported and keep on diversifying yourselves while kicking out slavs who's culture is already very similar, are white and don't go around raping and blowing up.

You people are so fucking retarded that maybe you honestly deserve to get bred out, you do realise that the cheap labour will come from browns if you kick all the slavs out?

It doesn't even matter, your shithole of an island is going to disintegrate in the next 25 years once all the other nations decide they don't want to experience rotterdam and your mass enriching, have fun mumbling about the "polish problem" in the police office while your daughter explains to the unarmed "security" where the nigger touched her.

>a pile of rocks
What a national achievement

man, when even Australia knows what's going on in the UK you really have to wonder what the brits are smoking that they cannot see that their country is going to (((shit))).

niggernomics

This js even beyond my power to understand.

Yup. The niggers bombed it during the war. I can only imagine how fucked up downtown Salisbury is now.

Hi bibi, greater israel when?