Napoleon tried and failed

>Napoleon tried and failed
>Hitler tried and failed

Is there anyone who can defeat the eternal slav?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxE5G8l1FQ8
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/Russia/Military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Anastasia_Nikolaevna_of_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=lxE5G8l1FQ8

Lasers.

Rahnuld Raeghun

yes the whole point of global warming is to tame the russian winters so we can invade

Russians don't really win wars they just faggot-trot backwards until the enemy starves to death

5 D C H E S S

We can

that was gay

Canada would obliterate Russia if they didn't have nukes. We would enslave them and pump their women full of maple flavored cum

genghis you cunt

Jews did a fairly decent job defeating the Eternal Slav

No, that's just it. The Russian winters always fuck over the invaders hardcore. Maybe things would be different in a modern conflict but sub zero temps for months on end isn't fun for any occupying army. Invading Russia would be a shitshow.

>sees flag
You would know (Being an expert and all)

IN THE SHADE OF OLIVE TREES, THEY SAID ITALY COULD NEVER BE CONQUERED

mongols
poles

even kebabs enslaved those sub-mongoloids

Burn the winter away in Nuclear fire.

Jews genocided the Nordic ruling class; effectively unleashing the Slav.

I believe the technical answer is that they defeat themselves pretty well, what with all the civil wars and collapses and shit

please stop, you're embarrassing us

Excuse me fellow burger, but do you know your own history?

Canadian military is underrated desu

I want a Russian qt doe. WHY DON'T WOMEN LIKE ME ??? ;_;

R-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

FUCK ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE. I HATE THEM SO MUCH. LIFE ON EASY MODE WHILE I SUFFER SOCIAL ISOLATION IN THIS FROZEN CHINK INFESTED SHITHOLE

The Mongol Empire

Scandinavians were literal savages though
up until recently they had no written language and/or advanced technology

the temperature isnt even that big of a deal

Russia virtually had no road infrastructure in WW2 and their dirt paths would turn into mud pits slowing supplies from getting to the front line

Nazi blitzkreig tactics were halted and they were forced into an attrition war which they lost because of the US Marshall plan feeding Russia aid

JUST
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/Russia/Military

Your mother

I know a Scandinavian qt. They're 10x better than anglos or even Frenchys. AMAZING PPL (Almost German tier)

WHY MUST I ALWAYS BE PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE.

SHOULD I JUST BREAK AND HIRE A HOOKER ? I DON'T WANT STD'S THOUGH

I'M GETTING DESPERATE POL.

Usually the Slav defeats the Slav as a way to stop their expansion after they wake up to protect the natural order of things

Fila

Other slavs and mongols

slavs rekt themselves in this instance

Eh the hinds might be an issue but you could drive a snowplow through a russian tank

hollywood can defeat in movies

stfu americans
youre hated EVERYWHERE by any NON-RETARDED-MSM-COOLAIDCUMEATER

hope you die from nukes but its more likely you die from obesity

Do a quick fap, you'll be fine. Trust me it's not worth worrying about it. Get your money right and they will come to you.

Not realizing that would allow them to have access to enormous quantities of oil and gas in the arctic

Isn't the first rule of fighting Russia, not fighting it in winter?

The finns ripped you guys a new one a while back

She chose Chad over me. She's all flirty when she needs something. I'm being manipulated by her but don't care about it. I'm a tool. Everybody bends over backwards to please Chad. Nobody cares about my feelings. Only what they can get from me.

>slav shithole non-countries

ugh

NAPOLEON DIDNT FAIL

I SWAER

> eternal slav

But Im Finno-Ugric.

In WW2 all slavshits cunts like Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, CZ, Bulgaria, /balt and other were occupied by the Germans without much resistance.

Only Finno-Ugric Russians could defeat the Nazis. Slavs are weak as shit.

my heart still bleeds for poor bosnia though.

o////o
oooohhhhhhh

fuck off there are more Christians in Bosnia than Muslims... There are 1.1 million Serbs and 550k Croats while there are 1.5 million mudslimes...

>Run away and burn everything
>Wait for winter
>Go pummel disheartened enemy with waves of poorly armed peasants
>Lose huge numbers of men
>Claim victory
>Rinse and repeat
What a great nation

Hitler was trying to liberate Russia from the Red Pest not take over it.
Real Russia will always be Imperial Russia, The Third Rome, An Aryan and Christian Reich.
The Tsar had alot of Swastika Symbolism in everyday items he would use.
His daughters uses to draw Swastikas in their diaries.
Imperial Russia was like NatSoc Germany.
This proves that all European Nations left to freely express their own cultural and racial society will always become a NatSoc naturally.
Daily Reminder that Sparta was one of the first Fascist/NatSoc States.

there you go again. why is it impossible for a serbia to accept sovereignty of muslim brothers?

>thinking jews started communism

It's been done many times. The trick is climate and political unity. There's a pretty good vid on youtube explaining it.

ruskies couldnt stand a chance against the eternal mexican

they were just the only absolute madmen crazy enough to try it. Poor anastasia though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Anastasia_Nikolaevna_of_Russia

>some """"""people""""" unironically believe this

Well, it's braver than blockading other countries with your giant navy and starving them out

Pretty sure the Mongols BTFO of the slavs including Russia. Killed something like 10% of the total population.

Hey kids! Did you know, the word "Slave" comes from Slav after I enslaved a fuck ton of them?

Your narcos would disappear into the woods faster than a white woman empties your wallet.

kek, how does it feel losing bosnia, montenegro, AND kosovo? Are serbs the most cucked nation of this century?

this
Russian cucks would bow to the superior BIG CANADIAN COCK

If Germany wasn't fighting half the world with allies providing lend lease to Russia they could've.