So NOW are we going to admit that Trump was a bad idea?

So NOW are we going to admit that Trump was a bad idea?

No die shill

Oh Sweetie its time for you to go back to led dit. All your shill friends are waiting for you in your safe space r_Don ald. Its just up the hall to the left remember? Don't let the door hit you in the ass this time on the way out honey.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Go back to the niggerfaggot.
Fuck the "spam" filters, too.

He is the lesser evil.

he turned out to be no better than any other option

it turns out our votes cant change the elites' plans for constant war.

>trump deleted all these tweets

lol faggot

Idiots like you will be lynched and hung from street lamps as an example.

Not funny enough, you're just imitating cancer.

Okay, ShariaBlue ...

Fuck off you kike shill

We don't have anywhere near enough information to make a decision. Everybody is jumping the fucking gun.

>Trump was a bad idea because he's doing exactly what Hillary wanted to do
What difference would it make? it obvious there is (((someone))) pulling the strings from behind the curtain. Trump's been corrupted or he was a puppet all along.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump made a series of bad decisions. He can still recover.

Remove Kikener. Reinstate Bannon the Mannon. Leave Assad alone.

Real talk, isn't this stunt with NK routine for the US? Thought they did this shit all the time.

Real Sup Forums has been saying this since day one. We were drowned out by paid Russian shills who wanted him. Now the Russians have realized their mistake and turned the shill army against him.

The reddit shitposting has become unbearable lately. I'm going to find a hardcore leftist tomorrow and beat him/her. That should quench the thirst.

I un-ironically support ww3 because I voted just for the for the lulz

I'm gonna give it another day or two... or however long it takes to get a better picture about what seems to really be going on... then I'll probably admit that yes it was bad, though probably better than Hillary at least and a lot more fun >___>

Currently about 25% hopeful that this won't turn to complete shit.

>trump made one bad move therefore we should abandon him completely

I'll wait until he fucks up with his domestic policy (which is what he was all about) before throwing him to the dogs.

I'd still rather have him end the world then Hillary

Considering the alternative, well,

Don't be a fucking idiot.

We fell for a scam. No exuses

What does it matter now, we are all going to die very soon.

>implying Hillary would have been better

kys

He's vastly more entertaining though. That's all us goy can really influence, only two parties to vote for so vote for whatever shitpile you think is funnier.

It's still there faggot.

Don't ever forget the alternative...
btw my captcha was click the street signs and it was a toys r us marquee WTF

Trump wasn't a bad idea, he was a light in the sea of darkness and the kikes have extinguished that light.

This confirms what we all feared, Israeli influence over US foreign policy is so deep, nothing short of a full blown coup will remove it.

No, because Hillary would have done far worse. Fuck off, shill.

no we voted for him to make our military great again and invading the middle-east is part of that

give me ONE quote where he PROMISES not to get involved in another iraq style invasion

YOU CAN'T

#MAGA

Jesus christ this. You idiots got blinded by memes and Russians spamming garbage. You guys Thought somehow Trump was going to be different but that's probably because you're all fucking retards.

He said something like this MANY MANY times. Watched a lot of rallies and been to two bud.

That's going to be hard since he already has them

He isn't doing the things for what YOU voted for

He is doing what the MAJORITY that voted for him DIND'T WANTED

YOU have the obligation to DEMAND him to do the things he promised

By paid shills do you mean people who are agreeing with Hillary Romney McCain Bill Kristol and want to help ISIL take over Syria?

So NOW are we going to admit that cheating bernie out of the nom was a bad idea?

oh boy

Obviously Bernie sold out almost immediately to Hillary so do ya think he would've sold out in the White House on day one!?! Likely!

You should go back and check out the strange bruising he had on him that day.

>destroying some 1980's MIGs exluding the runway
>warning russia therefore assad about the strike hours beforehand
>flexing strength to Chinas leader during a conference

same thing as dropping thousands of bombs in syria huh shill?

I actually missed you guys compared to the legitimate shill infestation

wtf i love constant wars in the middle east and millions of rapefugees destryoing my ancestral homeland of europe now

>t-t-thanks t-trump

They gave us such shitty choices and he seemed to piss off the right people
Plus the left had become insufferable

And taking over Syria is like a bridge to get them to Europe even faster. (((they))) won't stop until it's complete.

>I will shoot myself in the face if it pisses someone off
Well now the lefties have a second George Bush to use against you. Trump will guarantee future generations will have bad memories of the right.

YES

You talk like a fag, stop.

Keep trying not going to happen

what's a bad idea now???

Nope

Even if he broke every promise and turned into a neo-con I would consider his presidency a success. The eternal asspounding that he gave liberals is good enough for me

And the fact that he killed the TPP. That's enough for me.

>Britbong thinks his opinion matters

anyway OP I'm going to say "Not yet". At least until the Syrian situation plays out.