He fed up

He fed up

>Wisconsin police were widening their hunt Saturday for a 32-year-old man who allegedly burglarized a gun store after mailing an anti-government manifesto to President Donald Trump.
>Joseph Jakubowski has been on the run since Tuesday, when police say he broke into the Armageddon Gun Shop in Janesville, south of Madison, and stole 16 high-caliber rifles and handguns. He is believed to be armed and dangerous, and traveling with a bulletproof vest and helmet, according to authorities.
>Joseph Jakubowski has been on the run since Tuesday, when police say he broke into the Armageddon Gun Shop in Janesville, south of Madison, and stole 16 high-caliber rifles and handguns. He is believed to be armed and dangerous, and traveling with a bulletproof vest and helmet, according to authorities.
>At a news conference Friday, Rock County Sheriff Robert Spoden said Jakubowski had been highly agitated by national politics recently and had confessed to friends that he had plans to steal guns and conduct an "unspecified attack."
>Police released a video Jakubowski allegedly posted to Facebook that shows a man mailing a large envelope clearly addressed to Trump and the White House. Authorities say the package contained a 160-page manifesto that featured anti-government rants and "personal angst against anything other than natural law or rule."
>On Tuesday night, police also responded to a report of a car fire and discovered a burned vehicle registered to Jabukowski, located just a short distance from the gun shop that was burglarized.
>Local communities were told to consider closing schools Monday if he is not apprehended over the weekend.

>Armageddon Gun Shop

>160-page manifesto that featured anti-government rants and "personal angst against anything other than natural law or rule.
>natural law
Yet another one wound up by Mark Passio.

Oh well, someones gotta fight the trans dimensional lizard zog.

Who's ready to place bets on how fake news and its fucking nothing this is? Not if, just how much so.

I live in Janesville there hasn't been a school open since Tuesday and everyone is on edge

>A terrorist in America is white

Gosh so shocking.

Came for this. Probably sells copies of "The Turner Diaries".

Godspeed Jakubowski. May you be the spark that light the fire

Can't blame him.

>(((Jakubowski)))

not me. this shit happens all the time.

I'll be keeping my eyes out for him. If I see 'im I'll shoot 'im

No just a gun smithing shop the dude who owns it is an ass. I prefer thunder shooting supply on the other side of town. Ps the gun store he robbed didn't even have bars on the windows he just broke the door window with a brick

Well he's not wrong, this country is fucked up

>polish subhuman chimps out

Jews are white when they plan terrorist attacks?

I'm confused, how do ((they)) play this one out?

Only if that fire is the holocaust but for real this time

Hope he kills many boot licking piggies

Killing cops is stupid, a smart person terrorist would go after judges and assorted low to mid level law makers. Honestly killing cops doesn't change the laws or regulations.

>160 pages

Jesus nigger, a short abstract consisting of not more than three pages please, nobodies got time to be reading the phone book of personal grievances; part one of thirty.

He didn't even have the common decency to add in a :tldr

>fake news
a guy robbing a stockpile of guns and heading to the whitehouse is "fake news" now?

this, it's unfortunate all the people who have the balls also don't have the brains. for as many Sup Forums killers as this site has had now we could've cleaned out soros and rothschilds a few times over.

>terrorist

If he breaks into someone's house and shoots their dog, 8 year old son and mother, and rapes the 16 year old daughter, then he will be called a terrorist. Until then, shut the fuck up. He's a thief at the moment.

Someone has to put you mindless pig dogs down

You don't win a war by attacking a force that has superior numbers and armament, and you don't win the hearts and minds of the populous by terrorizing it. If these fucks really want to rebel, at least be smart about it. You attack your enemy were it's softest, you go after it's inner workings. While you do this you try and get word out as to why you are attacking, bring sympathy to your cause If it's the law makers that are fucking shit up, you don't attack their enforcers.

Doesn't matter anyway,s looks like WW3 is really going to happen anyways

This guy is probably doing it because LITERALLY HITLER rather than anything related to the recent "Trump is a neo-con slave to Israel" thing.