Why do you fags hate Based North Korea?

Why do you fags hate Based North Korea?

>red-pilled
>nationalist
>hate the Jew
>non-degenerate

nobody cares about this shithole

you have to worship a fatfuck under fear of your whole family being killed and stay on the brink of starvation

Because they're leader is a fat, egotistical guy with a shitty haircut
Oh wait thats us

Being a nationalist isn't inherently a good thing. The country needs to be not shit to warrant nationalism.

>Juche
>red-pilled
Pick one.

nationalism is good when you aren't forced to be nationalist. shows how shitty the country actually is

only normalfags hate north korea

>hate the Jew

They're fucking communist you drunken cunt, the epitome of Judaic influence. The Chinese widely think Jews are the smartest people in the world, that is a not a coincidence.

>north korea
>marxist
pick one

I only hate them because I'm not a nork, so they would never accept me.

>hate Based North Korea
>>>/reddit/

they were marxist then changed the name and took credit for it

They are trying to build nukes and are shitty enough to use them against South Korea. Otherwise nobody would care and leave them alone.

no. usa is marxist. north korea is juche

Because they subconsciously know that NK is what the US would actually look like if Sup Forums ever got control.

I'm 22% Jewish, I don't feel evil.

>everyone is poor and starving
>statist idol worship

Checks out for Communism, leaf.

Wtf I love absolute Communism now

Bernie 2020!!!!!

that's just because of their current leadership
>hating a country
>synechdoches

Just look at how great the previous couple were in comparison.

Neck yourself, my man.

>Just look at how great the previous couple were in comparison
same leadership

>Neck yourself
fuck off leddit

You were the one who cited the current leadership. There has only ever been a communist North Korea, are you fucking retarded?

Of course you are, you're a leaf.

>britbong thinks he's smart
you're likening an entire country to its government you stupid

t. Monkey

>hate the Jew
thats the answer

Half of Sup Forums is libertarian or at least sympathetic towards freedom, liberty and/or voluntarysm.

A country who are completely indoctrinated.

Get your shit together you mongoloid leaf and think before you post.

>communist
well...

These are Western lies Marshall Kim-Jung-Un is only bloated because he no use the bathroom

>actually believing western propaganda
seems like you're the one who's indoctrinated. besides, you're still thinking that the government represents the entire country

>london's mayor is muslim and defends terrorism
would that mean all britbongs are now muslim terrorist-sympathizers you fage?

Their progress is stuck in the fucking dark ages. They could have all this modernization but NO! The GREAT LEADER wants their peasants to have to use hand tools to farm because driving is not allowed, and no modern medicine either. Huge waste of resources and manpower because their leader is a idiot that nobody takes seriously. Unbelievable that nobody has yet put a bullet into his fat head.

underrated