Cernovich: H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump

>Susan Rice was a small story. I broke that for one reason - to prove my much bigger story is true. Stay tuned. Tonight I'm breaking it.

>H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Existential despair, if true

That's the original happening meme. It was used to express positive feelings, because Ron Paul was about to win a state. But we all know how that turned out.

Good. This is the dawn of a new American century

(((Cernovich)))
Nope. Fuck off

I believe this report, user.

If this is real, and this guy knows, then so does Trump. Did Trump lure these neocons into a trap?

>Being fed fake intel
>False flag
>Trump plays along
>Uses the situation to his advantage
>Fixes shit in middle east
>Globalists BTFO

why the fuck does that annoying kike cernovich know everything

>I got the Susan Rice story the same time other outlets did, but because I am an independent journalist I was able to publish a day before everyone else. Fuck I hope people forget all the times I never delivered.

a bucnh of 70IQ sand nigger countries are just suddenly going to become secular democracies and be prosperous because trump "fixed" them?

lol pull your head out of your ass. these are retarded barbarians that are way beyond fixing, if the last half dozen wars here havent proved it to you I dont know what will

My bet is on Bannon, asking the tough questions no one else would.

He has quite a few personal and professional ties to Alan Dershowitz, if that tells you anything.

I believe this report 100%.

Told you fags.

Some were relatively secular and even democracies before certain influences and the intelligence community operating on behalf of those influences completely fucking ruined them.

Syria, for instance, was not a war torn shit hole until 2011ish. Same with Lebanon, Iran, etc... before certain interests tried to fucking destroy them.

>going to break story at 10
>breaks story at 9:45
Is anyone else annoyed this?

Obviously the middle east if fucked. I was referring to the Syria/Russia situation specifically. Although, stability might be attainable if the cia would stop invoking revolutions

Oh look, a whole bunch more of nothing.

lol its fucking nothing.

Man I'm tired. Gonna go to sleep now.

Has (((Cernovich))) ever said anything that wasn't a baseless rumor?

True, but the problem is that if we don't play at some "World Police" then it will create a vacuum that other people will fill.

Now obviously this doesn't affect us at all, but would be devastating to Israel. and we all have to be Good Goys otherwise our entire financial system will be crashed with no survivors. ok? they need their safe spaces to run to when the nukes drop and they can keep their real wealth there without too many taxes.

This is bad news. This means Trump is being manipulated even more then we even thought

RARE
A
R
E

>medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

No evidence. Only claims. Could also be misinformation.

ok so how does cernovich know but trump doesn't? either cernovich is full of shit or trump knows exactly what he's doing

i dont see a connection from Rice to McMaster ... anyone ?

mcmcaster knew flynn and bannon would get in the way of syria plans so he had rice spy and unmask everything to eliminate them

100% truth

Syria War coming up