World War 3

What are the odds of a big war or something like WW3 happening in the near future?

If the odds are good I want to join the military to see some action.

Lol in the mountains with front heat guard.

Fake pic.

As much we will it to happen, it's unlikely.
No middle eastern shithole with the GDP of a 10 year old's lemonade stand is worth the utter devastation of a multi-front conflict between Russia, NATO and NATO-aligned countries.

>trying this hard to be /k/
It's obviously a staged photo for an advert, and I doubt you know how strong the sun is in the middle east.

the odds are good

>I want to join the military to see some action.
Get a job at Hollowood.

This is kind of good idea I might join too, FTW.

Sometime before 2040 for sure

The world is in too much of a tailspin to maintain any kind of prosperity or stability for the future
>E.U collapsing
>Saudi Arabia and Israel want Iran eliminated
>Turkish president wants to colonize everything
>Neocons have completely hijacked both U.S parties
>North Korea's fate is uncertain
>Russia wants to slowly consume Ukraine and will take out anyone who messes with Iran
>U.S becoming increasingly divided
>Middle East completely destabilized

Who knows what it will all boil down to

Extremely high.
Never mind Russia and the Middle East, that's just a distraction. The real inevitable war is over Chinese expansionism.

Low. The US has no reason to fight China, and Middle Eastern shitholes are not a nuclear level event for America. Maybe Russia thinks that it should start a war with America because Syria is that important to them, but I doubt it.

Funny how people nowadays wants war as if it's all action and shit, in reality a full blown war against trained soldiers will make you pee yourself. There's no second chance or revive, you can die in an instant.

I know you know all of that, but this is just based on my experience. I just hate it when people treat war as if it is just a video game. Fucking faggots.

It's already happening, for a while.

100% but no nukes will be dropped. it willl be to stimulate economies of the emerging superpowers and bolster the economy of the uberpower (US)

The fourth turning already predicts that Gen Z will be the ones to fight the great war

Gotta go through rough times to get back to prosperity

Can it please happen before 2020? I can't wait that long

Russia doesn't have enough relevant allies for this to be WW3

this isn't even bad for the last century you stupid leaf

Check out where your President comes from.
Prepare your anus.

18 y/o Gen Z here, I hear my grandpa talking about WW2 and shit and I feel like I'm going to be involved in something much more terrible.

I know this sounds edgy but I have this deep feeling all the way to my core that there's going to be WW3 in my lifetime that i'll be drafted to or some shit, idk

Have you even paid attention to how far downhill the West has gotten since the start of the century?

>9/11
>Start of the surveillance states
>Privacy is obsolete
>Race relations reach a new low
>Identity politics
>E.U fucking over European countries
>Populism and nationalism rising
>Middle East completely destabilized
>Refugees flooding into Europe
>Europe will be Islamic in the next few decades
>Worldwide recession
>Manchildren everywhere
>Economic opportunities dwindling
>50 genders is now a norm

This all happened in 16 years

>Attacking like shit is major compared to any previous time period in history

Maybe fear mongers actually want the war?

These are the "rebels" our elected leaders are supplying with weapons, food, money, and vehicles. With our tax money. We are all complict. Watch it and remember it.