Start WW3 with China by showing Ivanka Chinese people eating dogs

Ivanka got daddy to go with the globalist plans of war in Syria by looking at fake dead kids and crying like an emotional bich.

Lets show Ivanka Chinese dogs slaughterhouses to get her to get daddy Trump to launch an attack on them. Spam her twitter with these chinks cooking them in gumbo.

Bump for HAPPENING

kek

DELETE THIS

>in gumbo
dead

you madman, let's get this started

So we are flooding Ivanka's twitter with souless Chinese dog gore?

Wow this a real chance to wipe out a degenerate race.

it's pointless, rich girls get off to this kinda shit

>So we are flooding Ivanka's twitter with souless Chinese dog gore?

yeah lets do this

Do this!

Spam the Trump's with chinks eating dogs

Can anybody explain to me in a non racist way how and why the Chinese treat dogs like this?

dogs are jsut another type of animal retard nothing wrong with eating them

God, I hate chinks so much. At least a Nigger won't eat a dog.

They just consider dogs as another animal, like we would consider cows, dogs are a European/Inuit thing

Still with Trump now more than ever.

Wall is still being built. It's not going to happen overnight

INS/ICE is working overtime. Illegal crossings from Mexico down 68%

Muslim ban will still go through the courts

Hillary is very ill and Trump knows it. That's the real reason he hasn't locked her up.

Trump bombed an empty airfield. He didn't fall for the globalist false flag. He forewarned the Russians, who are guaranteed to have warned Syria. It was all a stage play.

Meanwhile at home he silenced the entire Russia story, won the praise of his greatest detractors, unified the Dems and Republicans, and he got the added bonus of looking tough in front of North Korea and China. He also satisfied deep state by spending some military dough.

This is 58D chess and if you jumped off the Trump train, you're a chump.

Animal abusers of all races should be fucking gassed. A dog is more useful than most humans, nor will the dog betray you.

European and east asian civilizations had different upbringings. Although east asian civilizations did domesticate dogs, dogs were still considerered no different than other animals.

In early Europe dogs were vital to the survival of the early european man, especially during the harsh winters. The unbreakable loyalty of the dog to its master is the reason why whites call dogs, Man's best friend.

fuck off faggot. He's about to oust bannon over that fucking kike and he's slobbering all over isreali cock. Bill Kristol is warming up to him. Nancy Pilosi agrees with the bombing. fuck off with the 4d chess shit, it worked in the primary but now it's not getting shit done. Trump looks like he's about to break down in tears every press conference.

Lol yes they will and they do.
It always amazes me when a fellow American doesn't understand the pure degeneracy of the negroid.

when you realize pigs are smarter than dogs but bacon is good

I guess we treat cows and chickens pretty terribly, I didn't really make that connection

I can't imagine dog actually tastes good like cow or chicken though, I don't get it

You stupid fucking faggot. Shut your lying filthy mouth bitch. Trump said today that no one was being fired and that there are joint meetings for them to bury the hatchet. Bannon isn't going anywhere so you can go neck yourself.

Pigs might be smarter than dogs, and they can be cool pets, but they don't naturally form social bonds the same way dogs do.

It doesn't.

A cow and a chicken has been evolved for 1000s of years to be made for meat production. They are livestock. Animals used for producing meat, eggs, feathers, milk ect... Dogs have been evolved for 1000s of years to be joint hunters and companions of humans. That is 100% what they have been made for. A cow and a chicken or a pig isn't going to fucking help hunt. A dog has many uses. It doesn't have as much meat on it as a fucking chicken for God sake and it's leather is shit. Cats also have been evolved for many uses, none involving fucking meat production. That's why they have no fucking meat on them.

Anyone who eats dogs and cats is degenerate. Anyone who tortures dogs and cats needs to be put in a box car and sent to the Oven Labor camp.

But Trump doesn't even like dogs?
Maybe I'm wrong but he's the first president in forever to not have pets.

>mfw past presidents kept crocodiles and bears as pets
>mfw Jackson killed a man because of a horse
>mfw presidents aren't allowed to be manly anymore