www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w0RQ8xe6neE&feature=youtu.be&a
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/08/fresno-state-lecturer-trump-must-hang-save-democracy/
non-intervention.com
youtu.be/pwzMSZxI8IQ
4pt.su/en/content/third-world-war-beginning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a movement.

You are a faggot.

wtf i love interventionalism now

Im not elected, but i am your president

>Trump doing what he said he was going to do for months
>Refugees have a reason to gtfo of the west

Is anyone else having issues ordering from Trump's store?

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT CADRE

>Cadre is founded by Jared Kushner and his brother
>Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate
>its "secret financier" was revealed by NYC media to be George Soros, who loaned the Kushner Bros. $250 million
>official website: www.cadre.com

>what does "Cadre" mean
>dictionary.com: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.
>an user in previous thread: "cadre, in the political context is defined as "a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party"

>examine Cadre's official logo
>pic related
>notice the 'A'
>it is a pyramid with the capstone separated
>imagery synonymous with secret societies, mystery schools, Illuminati etc
>the Israel Supreme Court, financed and designed solely by Dorothy Rothschild, features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it)

>Kushner ties to Rothschild family
>Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, with Lord Rothschild and Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy has oil contracts in Israel for the Golan Heights, cited by UN as Syrian land overseen by Assad

>Kushner has a messianic complex, as explained by Israel user in previous thread, pasted below
>"he is part of a long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and establishment of post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros, weiner, spitzer..."
>In a 2007-8 forum, an user claiming to have inside Illuminati knowledge pinned Jared Kushner as "New Head" and supported this accusation
>see → → → →
>April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
>Jared owns 666 5 Ave building

MONKEY MAN LIVE STREAM:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0RQ8xe6neE&feature=youtu.be&a

Mike Cernovich fell for a fake report to track the leaker.

RIP

I might take a nap

have fun

it's fucking 1 AM
can the shills just go to bed for once and give us peace

t. McMaster

We seriously need to start banning anti-semitism in this thread. It's getting out of control. All EIGHT OF TRUMP'S GRANDCHILD ARE JEWISH. If you hate Jews, YOU HATE TRUMP! AND THAT MEANS YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GENERAL!!!

>(((gas))) attack in syria was reported
>trump launced 59 soon-to-be expired tomahawk missiles at the (((airfield that lauched the gas attach)))
>shills from /leftypol/ try to do something "productive"
>they decide to raid /ptg/
>new king of Thailand still trolling for our threads some reason
>mods helped out around 1400 EST
>decide to say that trump blowing up a few planes = invasion of syria
>TNN and NTNN have been MIA for a week
>man of Harambe History got lucky last week and thinks he has another inside story today
>I'm more drunk than I've been in months
>but I love you all so I'm keeping with traditions

Fuck off kike

McMaster has to go.

ewww,get that mudshark out of here

Avoooovement!

Do not reply to ID: k1+WCcOU

He has been spamming for over 12 hours straight with the same posts over and over.

Report and ignore.

cognitive dissonance is strong with this crowd

Daily reminder that pursuing the interests of Russia unquestioningly, while demanding that the American president justify his foreign policy actions, is not nationalism. It's just stupid and frankly cuckish.

Russia is not and can never be an ally so long as they have world-power ambitions.

Yes, stop questioning, goys. Stop doubting.
LISTEN and BELIEVE
I
S
T
E
N

and

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

This monkey man stream is a incoherent mess though.

GTFO MCMASTER YOU GLOBALIST KIKE

Why the hate on McMaster?

Its starting to get quiet. Either they retreated back to their bathhouse to rethink their plan or they're just lurking.

Fuck ((((((((((Donald Trump))))))))))))

Why is Trump surrounded by globalist shills? We didn't vote for those fuckers.

Trump's mentor was Roy Cohn who hated kikes and called them kikes often.

Not all Jews are kikes, some are war Jews that hate them more than anything.

/ptg/ is cucked by Cernovich now

i feel like thernovic wrote that article just to get the heat off of kushner

i mean,everyone knew mcmasters was a faggot

>monkey brain

Why do you bother posting in these threads? Do you expect people to jump over to your way of thinking? You seem to care about a foreign leader than your own country.

gorilla gripes stream
see

Mandrill Meditations was always a far better writer than he was a speaker. His sleep deprived ape noises tonight will just give his enemies sound bites and clips to use against him.

Bannon and Kushner are against him. He was praised by the Never Trump hawks. He wants war and regime change.

There's a lot of confusion and finger pointing.

Literally every week there's a new puppet mastermind in charge at the White House.

holy shit we have some intense shilling at these early morning hours

I'm sure they're just lurking

Dude I know you feel it your duty to inform others about this but could you cut it down to like 3 sentences and an archive link?
Getting tired of scrolling past that much greentext

>cept for LE BAZED assad everything is TOTALLY above board there

Ditto.

Putin approval rating go down after strike. Thank you muricans!

Besides the shill assholes saying "Kike" and using the anti-semitic echoes, it's actually not that bad right now.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/08/fresno-state-lecturer-trump-must-hang-save-democracy/
How is this shit allowed?
I thought free speech was limited in regards to preaching violence.

What the fuck is it with these "advisers" calling the shots that don't agree with what Trump campaigned on?

Are the other Missouri Anons here?

I want to know your guys thoughts on 2018. I don't want to settle for Wagner as GOP nominee if we don't have to. Do you think the conservative wing of the party has anyone we can offer against her?

What do we think boys?

faggot neocons

anytime

Who else would take his place?

>He wants war and regime change.

Supporting an anti-American Russian proxy government is not and never will be "America First".

>LE IRONIC SHILLING

you faggots are so terrible at this

>king of Thailand still trolling for our threads some reason
Explain

not bad

but don't worry, trump is totally in charge of that clown college

>Putin approval rating
Who cares? Putin = Russia

Political Islam wants us out of the middle East.

Religious radical Islam wants world wide caliphate

It's called non-interventionism
non-intervention.com

youtu.be/pwzMSZxI8IQ

Do any of you faggots really believe this? With military advisors that almost unanimously recommend action in Syria, a VP that only recently was not a neocon, and a sec of defense entirely interested in military lethality it was Kushner that decided all this?
Kushner whose real estate empire was essentially co opted into Trumps by old fashioned marriage and then forced by Trump to work closely with the guy his dad was sent into prison for months

Love it
Not an answer. Try again.

He's spent more time talking about shills and stroking his dick about all the flak hes going to get tomorrow like Christ on the cross than he has talking about his story or any proof for his claims thats also lacking in the story he posted.

This sounds like bullshit.

>agree with what Trump campaigned on?

Trump never campaigned on not removing Assad. He always struck me as the kind of guy who would do regime change right: like putting a pro-American dictator in charge instead of pursuing (((democracy))).

You're just delusional. Trump has never stood for what you claim he stood for.

ottid

It's great

>All EIGHT OF TRUMP'S GRANDCHILD ARE JEWISH.

and?

>YOU'RE NOT A *TRUE* NATIONALIST UNLESS YOU SUPPORT A MUSLIM COMMIE

nice meme,faggot

see
and any post in /ptg/ with a thailand flag

holy shit fuck off shitposters

why is american night always so fucking trash on Sup Forums?

stay butthurt. I hope Trump invades Syria and executes assad just to make you cry more you dumb shittards

He's giving Trump readouts and scenarios on invading Syria if he wants to among a couple other possible strikes
Dude is fucking doing his job and either libcucks who pretended to be on the Trump train because they thought they were right wing or trolls working for shariablue ate shitposting about it here and everywhere else on the board

I remember when this general claimed to be anti-war

They just want to divide and get rid of the administration one by one like they did with Flynn.

it was quiet two threads ago, we're at least at shillcon 3 now.

Only going to ask once, dude. Please don't use the word "faggot". My nephew is gay, and there are plenty of LGBT Trump supporters in this thread who might feel unsafe because of your choice of words. Just think before you speak next time.

ALSO I AM NOT A FUCKING SHILL, FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME

THIS.

Shut your dirty whore mouth Bashar loves the US

tell putin to control his shitskin puppet.

According to Ape Apptitude, McMaster is feeding false intelligence to Trump to try and start a massive war in Syria. He's also the one behind the false story about there being a split between Kushner and Bannon. According to Monkey brainframe, Kushner and Bannon have actually teamed up to try to get McMaster removed.

Turns out McMaster really was a bad idea. He's the rat. Joe, McCain, and Bill Kristol all supported him.

It's time for you faggots to seriously consider the fact that your OP is four times longer than it needs to be. Does anyone click these links? Do people ACTUALLY need to be directed to whitehouse.gov, or watch a video on "the EPIC story of maga hats"? No. they just load up their anime reaction image and post some insipid greentext in a vain effort to get some (you)s in a thread that lasts 20 minutes.

Keep the current events stuff, drop everything that's old, or keep it in one of the FIVE fucking pastebin links you have. It's a shit show of an OP. Poor focus, low energy.

>4pt.su/en/content/third-world-war-beginning
Explain /yourguy/ Dugin calling the WWIII card, please?

The black line in awoo's right eye is weird.

Otherwise its great.

I noticed he can't make any arguments other than strawmen, ad hominems, and slippery slopes. Instead of explaining your reasoning, he'll just dodge questions. In other words:
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THIS A JOKE?

How could Russia seriously have world-power ambitions at this point? They can only choose between being junior partner of the US or junior partner of China. If I was a Russian leader, and a rational actor, as I believe Putin is, I'd choose the US, so long as the US isn't pushing globalism.

I thought Bannon was our secret president? Or was that Bernie Sanders?

Eat a dick, shillfag.

kill yourselves shills

Be glad your day is mostly over by the time they come back do you get several hours if shill-less threads

Then he needs to drop Russia and join us. You can't be friends with both, when both want to dominate the world.

We're pro-war in terms of ISIS.

Anti-war on everything else.

Checked and confirmed.

Me too. It use to be pro-Russia and pro-Assad and nti-globalist and anti-Zionist.

We will make /ptg/ great again by reminding anons of there roots.

>Syria_Strike.jpg
Same guy posting that dumb pic. Not defending kikes, but come up with new material.

just want to say I enjoy the ironic shilling, meny keks praise shadilady

Delete this!

Ghost says the government and people are turning on him because they found out he stole $200 billion