Ive been sober for 5 years

Ive been sober for 5 years.

Trumps actions in the past couple of days have made me fall off the wagon

You're a weak willed faggot

>its trump's fault some auscuck is a loser
Nah

>'Strayan needs to fish for a reason to drink
can't say I'm surprised

If you're a sober alcoholic can you ever enjoy alcohol again? Like just a couple shots every once in a while, or a couple pints after work, or do you just have a never ending compulsion to drink and cannot stop once you've started?

Real Alcoholic here, no one drink and it's like you never stopped. I love booze but can't drink it because of that. Fuck this larping aussie shitposter.

on mobile so I'll be brief. For me, one drink and I get a lust for drinking that is insatiable. It's either none or all the alcohol I can physically get.

Real alcoholic here. You can never have one drink and be done.

One drink is too much, a thousand drinks isn't enough.

no one can make you do anything

you chose to fall of the wagon

get back on the wagon before you nearly kill yourself again

I guarantee you that it will be worse this time if you don't stop now.

It's not trump or anyone else's fault you relapsed. Nice excuse though.

Seems like you were just looking for a reason. Bottoms up, mate!

friend of Bill?

A couple of potholes on on an abandoned runway made you fall off the wagon?

There is no way you aren't going to die of alcoholism you bleeding minge

real alcoholic hear.
Once I get a taste of lucky charms i chase around kids and steel there marshmallows

I thought it was get on the wagon

I'm a real alcoholic and I can for sure just have a couple of beers every once in a while...I pretty much have to because I am a businessman

don't listen to these other weak faggot failures

Yes sir!

falling off = drunk
getting on = sober

good i hope you fight a kangaroo and get BTFO'd you fucks are as bad as Canada now.

I just had my one year anniversary.

>Be American
>Vote Trump
>Get a neo-con

>It's trumps fault im a degenerate druggie

nice try

I want off this ride bro. I have a huge nest egg saved up from working since I was 14, multiple houses and am about to turn 30 and could retire anytime, but I feel like I'm killing myself with booze and cigarettes.

Congrats buddy, keep showing up. I'm 5 years going strong.

Gotta Blame someone for your problems, right?

>I'm 5 years going strong.

impressive

>Drinking expensive (((smaller))) drinks in the world down under

Well, one thing at a time. Start with the booze first, that will destroy you faster than cigarettes.
Go check out an AA meeting. They suck and are lame, but they do help.

TRUMP is the best President in US history he is going to clean up the ME and cuck Russia and Iran. USA USA USA

back to leftypol you go

saged

Trump is a fag

Wow you're dumb and not even American too! This shit won't effect you at all anyway.

>Blaming trump because you're a weak person.

That time of night when Ausfags get on and ruin any hope of intelligent discussion.

Believe me I destroyed my life several times over before getting sober. It took me like 25 years of bottom hitting.

Thanks bro. I've been to them off and on for the last ten years. Haven't given it a try in a long while

Yea OP I feel ya! His failures almost made me start jerking off again....

Idiot

Persistence is the key to so much in life.

Good, I hope you go for a drive after a few drinks and wrap yourself around a tree.

worst excuse ever
kys

Ya fucked up, ya bum. Stop drinking the alcoholic jew.

Basically Sup Forums is split between those who realize the direction we're going and those still in denial

>aussie
>sober
/thread

Very true. If you're questioning your drinking there definitively is something there. Admission to the drinking problem is the first step to change.

>Believe me I destroyed my life several times
your life was destroyed before it even began pablo

Who's fault buddy?
Yours

Real alcoholic here. One drink and I chop off my dick and balls and shove them up my ass. I paint my face with the blood and run around screaming and throwing my feces at people.

On the wagon? Why would you ever do a thing like that!?

I am....
2 years 1 month 13 days
Love my sobriety!

Congratulations user!
-from Anonymous in Yuma Arizona

congrats!

>takin the opinion of an addict seriously

those are the choices, you bitch maid nigga. you obviously grew up soft as fuck and never were given responsibility for your own actions. you aint shit like the rest of your garbage family that unfortunately came before you. welcome to the real world

That's fucking hot, now I want to start drinking again

thanks

on the wagon: the wagon is full of alcohol

off the wagon: you don't want to be on the drinking wagon

Try the sinclair method. Forget about giving up smoking until you're happy that you have the alcohol problem under control, it's to difficult to tackle both at the same time.

The "wagon" came from the days of the temperance movement. Those preaching against the evils of alcohol would do so standing on their wagon. Those who gave up drinking joined the speaker "on the wagon"

We don't even know if this will turn out good or bad yet, but if it does, you probably still won't realize how much of a weak worthless faggot you are.