South Africa

>South Africa

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
thesouthafrican.com/junk-status-south-africa-downgraded-and-twitter-is-fuming-at-financial-misery/
archive.is/wLOG7
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One word:

Bantu

You spelled niggers wrong

Niggers. Would think that is obvious

BLACKED

The opposite of white happened.

Niggers

where the archive you cunt?

niggers

HONERABU MEMBAH

There is nothing particularly wrong with South Africa.

It's performing like every other African country.

>fire only competent finance minister
>entire country downgraded

What's there to not understand?

Why can't Africans think long term? I guess they think after whitey magically creates productive farms they will stay that way forever, so they take the farms and starve.

Blacks got uppity and didn't get smacked down like they're supposed to

Niggers

>What went wrong?
Do you really have to ask?

Nuggets

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Because Africa is a moderate climate with plentiful resources to they never had to from an evolutionary perspective.
Compared to Europe which has very harsh winters that one has to prepare for.

thesouthafrican.com/junk-status-south-africa-downgraded-and-twitter-is-fuming-at-financial-misery/

archive.is/wLOG7

Niggers got in charge.

In a nutshell?

20+ years (and several more beforehand) of sustained human capital flight.

Niggers who run it have been listening to the globalists who tell them that "dey need 2 kill witey cuz he b raciss n sheeit."

Meanwhile, other parts of Africa weep that whitey cutting foreign aid will mean even bigger famines and President Mugumbuo won't be able to spend the 20 million dollar checks that the international community sent him to buy food to instead pimp his palace up with mo bling.

This is obviously due to the legacy of apartheid.

and unconstitutionally stripping the finance minister of his powers.

The only guy keeping their economy together got fired.

An SA user was talking about it a few weeks ago.

Reversion to the mean

Whites lost power. Like what will happen to canadia in the next 20 years

>What went wrong?

The government of South Africa has low-IQ and low future time-orientation. The greater population of South Africa has low-IQ, low future time-orientation, high aggression, and no concept of family planning or safe sexual practices. The populace's high aggression and the government's tolerance of violent crime also meant that any wise and kind people who could have helped the retards are driven out or killed.

Fill me in, why was this guy even fired? Don't tell me it was only cause he was white...

>>South Africa
>What went wrong?

Nothing. All according to the plan.
We need to remove white people, white people's science and medicine from Africa so that Africans, who are breeding like animals, will start dying like animals.
That is the only way to put Africa's population growth under control.
Everything else has been tried and failed.
Zimbabwe was the test scenario for this plan.

Were they still speaking English? I can't understand a word of what they were mumbling.

ORDA

ORDA

ONORABEL MEMBAS

>twitter is fuming
anyone who clicks on these articles should be culled.

Close, they believe that productive farms magically come into existence spontaneously and white people take control over them until they use up the magic, leaving worn-out land for the blacks.

This applies to housing, neighborhoods and nations as well.

>Fill me in, why was this guy even fired? Don't tell me it was only cause he was white...

Pravin Gordhan is an Indian, and they probably fired him because South African blacks are also racist against Indians.

"Pravin Gordhan was born in Durban, and matriculated from Sastri College in 1967. In 1973 he graduated from the University for Durban-Westville with a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree. Gordhan became associated with members of the Natal Indian Congress (NIC) In 1971 and was elected to its executive council in 1974."

At this point, I think all bantus are just raycist against everyone with high IQ, this means Asians, Whites, and any black "Acting White".

not even joking. That was like watching the movie idiocracy IRL.

You spelled Jews wrong.

This.

video very related

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

cant wait for the south africa version in a couple of years

If we stop giving them Aid they will die faster.

U.S gave like 4 billion last year to Zimbabwe, then the zimbabwe nigger turn around and complain about whites in their country.

>What went wrong?
They spent the Project Coast money on nukes.

Pretty much this

Holy shit, I completely forgot about this show.

>Why can't Africans think long term?
Because in terms of IQ they are functionality retarded.

They're just really fucking dumb. They're man-sized children.

Do Upper West Africans have an edge on the Central and Southern African stock? Because the latter two are definitely an absolute joke

>U.S gave like 4 billion last year to Zimbabwe,

Trump needs to stop aid to Zimbabwe now, and open the doors to white refugees.

>What went wrong?

If you just accept one single fact about Africans, their entire plight makes instant sense. You can Occam's Razor the shit out of the black problem.

They are stupid.

That's literally it.

Their lack of intelligence leads to ALL their miseries, including violence. They are low IQ monkeys trying to live in a world created by beings who have 200,000 years of evolution on them. It's incredibly difficult for them, more often impossible.

The correct answer would be for them to go back to simple tribal life, which suits them perfectly, but who wants to live in a mud hut once you've seen a skyscraper?

If I didn't despise them I'd feel sorry for them.

The answer to your question, the answer to ALL questions concerning the dismal state of Africans is simply that they are stupid.

No he fucking didn't, Bantu are an Ethnic group you fucking leaf.

I'm in m 30's, and as far back as I can remember there have been adverts on TV to help the starving Africans, it never helps, it's like an invisible barrier they can't move past.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

>What went wrong?
Niggers

Chinada is fucked beyond words. But so is every region being colonized by CHY-NAH

>I'm in m 30's, and as far back as I can remember there have been adverts on TV to help the starving Africans,

Me too. When I landed in Canada as a small child, I will always give money to the Feed a Hungry Kid In Africa jar I see in many stores, my aunt then had two pictures of kids she was sponsoring through the Christian Children's Fund on her fridge.

Many years later, nothing has changed, though we stopped giving, to Africa. It's just a black hole, I reserve my charity effort to people close to me, my actual family and friends, plus my fellow Canadians. A few years back, it was homeless veterans, now I think most of them are off the street, what I'm seeing now is young white kids homeless due to drug use - I don't give them money but I give them Tim cards and advise them to seek help.

A few months ago an activist for injection sites died of an overdose in Toronto - her first experience with the drug she was addicted to was legal - she was given it at the hospital to treat pain. A lot of white people addicted to oxy right now was initially given it to treat pain in the hospital, I have a feeling that white people might be extra vulnerable to getting addicted to oxycontin the way the Chinese are vulnerable to pure opium - at the same time the Empire of China was basically going belly up due to opium use - England WAS using what they were selling themselves - mothers would give laudium (opium mixed with alcohol) to their babies to help the babies sleep.

Different populations have different susceptibility to different drugs. It's possible that black Americans are more easily addicted to crack cocaine (and that it fucks them up more), and it's possible that weed fucks up blacks more to the point that they eat people's faces (Miami Cannibal Incident), but looking at Africa, I don't think it's the drugs...

Like sand poeple. Those laser blasts were too accurate for bantus

>Whites lost power. Like what will happen to canadia in the next 20 years

Would life in a Chinese-Run-Canada be so bad, we like white culture and we like white stuff made by white people, especially food and craft.

There are so little whites left there should be enough cultural reservation jobs to go around, white heritage sites in a Chinese-run-Canada will probably be more white because Chinese people don't like seeing black people (or even Chinese people) running things at Pioneer villages or Shakespeare in the Park - it's not authentic.

Electing terrorist Nelson Mandela to power.

All economic policies fail if your population is stupid and cannot into self-control or abstract thinking. Left, right, doesn't matter.

They gave niggers political power, same thing is happening here.

This is honestly probably the most disgusting thing to me. We give them aid, yet when they were Rhodeisa what did they get? Sanctions!

The UK has blood on their hands for their betrayal of their kith and kin in Rhodesia

This. Communist white ethnostate could last longer than a capitalist paradise filled with niggers more than likely.

UNUMURBLE MEMBUH