If you turn on a candidate just because he does one thing you don't like you're a fucking retard

If you turn on a candidate just because he does one thing you don't like you're a fucking retard.

We have no idea how syria will pan out, trump made a smart move, proved to the Chinese we won't fuck around and killed the Russian narrative. Who gives a fuck what happens in syria anyway? As long as we don't put boots on the ground fuck em all.

TD and the Sharia blue shills all need to fuck off, its not a black and white issue.

Fpbp

ok shill time for you to go back to the_donald

Sounds like you're getting desperate.

>If you turn on a candidate just because he does one thing you don't like you're a fucking retard.

trump decides to eat babies.

>it's fine 1844D chess amirite!

>hur 29,000D chess
Stop. Its embarrassing. Its over already. Trump is finished. Aren't you getting sleepy yet anyway?

These are the "rebels" McCain, Schumer, Kushners, CNN, WaPo, and every other MSM outlet support. We are supplying them with weapons, food, money, vehicles, and most recently, surface to air missles. With our tax money. We are all complict. Watch it and remember it.

Assad runs the only government in the middle east that protects Christians. They will all be killed by muslims while you kikes finish your lies.

Look, you have been doing this all day. You're tired. Go to bed.

The government is not your friend. I voted for Trump and I'm extremely happy he won, but now he's the government.

There's a bigger picture here and Assad is necessary for it.

I don't want troops in syria, i don't want anything to do with that shit hole. However trumps move was smart from almost all angles and denying this just makes you look pathetic.

He did more than one thing I didn't like. First of all, our internet history is up for sale because of him. Secondly, he is enabling companies to fuck up the climate even more than they already have.

my point is you can disagree with a political leader without going ape shit and turning on him.

I'm not one of the people going apeshit but I'm also not blindly loyal. Your best option is to carry on and ignore the
>WTF NOT MY PRESIDENT
fags as much as possible. Making threads trying to "win" people back over makes you look like you're from the donald. Just wait.

Yes keep on trusting the man who reversed years of promises because his daughter cried. I bet you're one of those manginas who believes his gf will be faithful this time despite cheating the last 5 chances you gave her.

Its just obvious we are getting raided and everyone is falling for it. because muh peer pressure.

74% of syrians came out to vote in the 2014 elections, and 68% voted for assad. The elections were overseen by a UN council that was present at every polling station.

Spend more time researching and less time in mspaint, faggot

We're being raided by about seven groups. Create normal threads and ignore the problem.

hes been fucking up and failing to deliver since day one. granted he is only one man but its still dissapointing.

Alright, just ignore these shit threads till the shills get bored. We've made it through harder times than this.

Yeah I'm 100% that a staged election in the middle of a fucking civil war is going to have accurate results

And let's say that they were, then why didn't Assad hold elections in 2011 instead of gunning down protesters? Surely he had nothing to fear since the people loved him so much right?

>researching
Oh shit, I forgot to cite Breitbart as my primary source

Allahu akbar for you too, ISIS sympathizer. Worldwide jihad when, fellow muslim?

When Clinton and McCain applaud I have every reason to assume that he's turned.
Fuck Trump. He's not getting another vote out of me.

haha yea deus vult amirite

selling out all of our internet history

the health care fuck up so he could help out his rich insurance company buddies

54 billion for the most powerful country in earths history at the same time cutting sick coal miners pensions

attacking Syria the thing we memed him into office over cause Clinton was going to do it

sorry we don't plan on getting fucked in the ass for the next 4 years like you op but reddit is always down the hall they would welcome your sycophant ass in a second

to disagree passionately with one you support is not necessarily to turn away

trump borked this one and needs to hear it

>selling out all of our internet history

The situation returns to how it was fucking 4 months ago.

It's FTC regulated, and nobody did this.

>trump made a smart move
>pulled a literal Hillary
no

i'm not completely abandoning him but he was wrong in this situation and i'm not going to sing his praises

Remember this.

See you next week.

Look at this cabinet, you pathetic larper and tell me you didn't get played.

Hard to do when they're in every thread.

Also, the whole fucking reason a lot of us voted for trump is because he said he'd stop doing this kike shit. Last time when we attacked saddam for killing 10,000 of people we ended up killing 1.5 million and wasting a few trillion dollars. Assad is also the last leader in the middle east protecting Christians.

Fuck off, you dirty fucking kike.

Sup Forums doesn't fight for a man
Sup Forums fights for the dream

I'm a liberal and I certainly don't like Trump now but I'm wondering if maybe he's not so bad. I honestly can't figure out why he did this, does he actually care about the Syrian people? It seems so unreasonable. I hope he fucks Assad more in the future.