Sup Forums hates Trump now

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

What happened?

R/donald queers are choking down the jew dick. Jared Kushner is their hero. Bunch of faggots

The Jews Awoo

fpbp

This happened

Shills like this one are disrupting

Cool thread, sage

Pretty much this.

>404
>Loyalty not found
>please reboot US President and try again

>if your not a neocon dicksucker your a shill

fuck u

fucking faggot anime poster hang yourself

Hes been exposed as a neocon

Trump betrayed 5 years of promises on Syria

These are the "rebels" McCain, Schumer, Kushners, CNN, WaPo, and every other MSM outlet support. We are supplying them with weapons, food, money, vehicles, and most recently, surface to air missles. With your tax money. We are all complict. Watch it and remember it.

Something really needs to be done about the fucking kikes

>Trump turns into a good goy (((neocon))) whore in less then his first 90 days in office
>/pol gets pissed
Gee I wonder why

>if you don't unconditionally support everyone who advises Trump. You hate him

he got ZOG'd

Your made ten threads saying Sup Forums hates Trump, then you made this thread.

That's all that happened.

this one Australian r the don cock sucker made a tread saying how he was the greatest human in history the r Donald are passing around some pic from one of them pretending to be a shill on to of that

Leftypol-tards like this one think because /pol disagrees with Trump's strike, they can turn /pol against Trump.

Mainly by calling him a kike, and ppl who laugh at their shitty attempt "redditors" (someone told them it would make them looks like srs bizness oldfags)

Since the WH announced there would be no further strikes half of them stopped.

Awooo, goyim. Awoooo.

He back stabbed us all

Stephen Miller should be considered one of the good ones.

Also, pay attention to the word "neocons" (even when shilling anonymously, most leftypoltards won't say "kike")

>filename
I dont know who is shilling who anymore.

i don't hate trump. i will support him unconditionally. someone needs to.

ShareJew

>bombing Muslims is what made terrorists in the first place
>BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SHITHOLE!!

This is Jared territory now.

vatnik shills

Kushner happened

Don't worry, you can join up with your friends at T_D.

Get fucked, leafkike.

Thats because neo-con is an actual political ideology that is recognizable by political annalists. Yea to sum it up neo-con pretty much means your pro-israel and you put israel first. so yeah it is being a kike lover. but if someone says trumps a neo-con it doesnt mean there a leftypoltard there just calling him his actual political label

Steve is such a handsome bastard

reddit is larping and having a shill off on Sup Forums they think they are changing opinions when in reality there are just so many of them that the genuine Sup Forums tards go unnoticed.

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

We always have, and will continue to, hate kikes

>filename

Oiamlauffin

Because Trump isn't the fucking priority, the security of our country and our race is the priority.

We've always been saying we would hold him accountable if he fucks up or fails to deliver. What the fuck is bad about ideological consistency lmao

>.Sup Forums.org

you're on the wrong site faggot

People stopped criticising Trump for the recent events. They started to endorse it.

That was an alarm bell that suggested it was time to flick off Trump. His usefulness is at an end.

Now we have a movement we can manipulate. We don't need Trump.

>ancap is nu-pol
holy shit you couldn't be more reddit if you tried

>We don't need Trump.
I guess Sup Forums is a muslim board now.

he broke his one of his principal campaign promises

We switched timelines again.

Go suck off a tranny and kys

You're a fool. He's not controlling the kikes, they are clearly controlling him.

ancap is nu/pol/ you stupid faggot. its a very recent thing to have been coming up lol

Shills and kushner

Leave bogposting out of this

>The Air Strike was tactical
Wrong. The Air Strike was a waste of taxpayer money. Assad and Russia are still conducting attacks where the gas attack happened. Basically $94 million wasted for Trump to feel like a tough guy, guess he missed out when he dodged the draft.

>Assad gassed his own people, Trump had to do something
According to who? The (((media)))? (((Mossad)))? Call me crazy but maybe the people who use child suicide bombers did it. Also why is Syria the responsibility of the US? Why are we policing the world again like 2003? The only people who benefit from this are ISIS and (((them))).

>No one can call Trump a Russian agent now
Wrong. The House and Senate investigations are still ongoing. The house panel has a new chairman after Nunez proved to be compromised. I guess that's what Trump gets for trusting a spic. The FBI is also investigating Flynn, Manafort and the globalist cuck (((Kushner))). This Air Strike doesn't change what happened in the past, that's not how time works.

>Trump showed China he's a tough guy
Yeah Trumps a real tough guy. Conducting a strike during a meeting with the Chinese was super beta. Trump showed how insecure and desperate he is for good PR. The Chinese were not impressed and the Chinese press is calling Trump a insecure little faggot.

All of you unprincipled fanboys can keep sucking the cock of your lel epic meme president. Those of us with self respect will continue to call you out for the hypocrites you are. By attacking Assad and keeping Obmamacare in place, Trump is now no different than Hillary. You and the poor white trash who supported

No, Sup Forums is Sup Forums.
We think for ourselves.

We're the right wing/anarchist think tank of the world.
For once we're truly influencing the world simply through the pen.

Soon posters will be further in their careers, directly influencing the world.

Trump is one of the few avenues of hope left.

lemme get that there discord invite famalam

Syria isn't even ancap, it's fucking neocons and zog.

>13 weeks into 4 years of presidency
>His usefulness is at an end.

Fuck...

Furthermore, it's not like we have elections coming up. Consider two situations

Trump is engaging in 99D Chess
>If we make a stink, it's part of Trump's plan and we win in the end
>If we keep quiet, we're still in good shape
Trump is fucking up and listening to the wrong people
>If we make a stink, Trump may fire those guys and replace them
>If we keep quiet, he'll keep fucking up by listening to the wrong people

There is nothing wrong with being vocally opposed to some of Trump's actions. There is no election coming up, you do not betray Trump by making your concerns known.

Who are these guys?

true, i dont get what is going through most posters though. I think a fuckload of people are pissed that reddit are saying that Trump is infallible

kill yourself newfaggot

the hoppe shit is new, but there used to be more libertarians here than nazis, but you were probably still using reddit at the time

We're going to war with Syria over a false flag for the sake of oil money and Israel land prospects, just like in the Bush years.

This happened

Yes.
Trump kept Hillary out of the White House.
Now he is of no use.

>Filename

HAHAHAHHA

this Leave bogposting alone REEEEEE

Hey retard I know you are reddit retard but ancap isn't exactly libertarian those two things are different. Sup Forums has always been natsoc and libertarian even back on /n/ but ive been having this same fucking discussion for the past fucking 3 months.

Bro

>What happened?

We dont want to go too far in criticism, the democrat choice will be the SJWs strike back, they will go for amnesty after we went for this wall. If dems win after this Trump was only a speed bump, which is what I fear it will be in the grand scheme. These are the golden days as far as Im concerned. Mainstream conservatism ditched border control in 2006 at the latest and everyone deemed it poison bcos of mub demographic shifts.

Trump kicks off with it against the status quo and wins.

All predictions show whites becoming a minority over this century, if things go bad 30 years from now the Trump administration, even with the disaplointments now, will surely seem better than the chaos to come.

That filename.

10/10 made me reply.

This just looks like stuff jidf would say.

>What happened?
He proved to be a scumbag failure. No immigration ban, no special prosecutor for Hillary, no draining the swamp, Obamacare 2.0, WH full of neocons and goldman boys, Israel first, and now he's going to war. The lying fuck is a disgrace.

>CIA CTR Shareblue
Calling people shills is nothing new, it used to be the JIDF

>pewdiepie
it's a good meme though, the guy's persecution by jew media redpilled normies

>hating bogdanoffs
>hating awooposting
go back to 9gag

>neocon
Atleast people don't call us commies. I'll take this insult over that one any day, commie.

Sweden,seen your country you should be more friendly to "nazis" they're the only ones which oppose the replacement of your people and culture

I don't think some of you realize that just because Sup Forums thought one way before, that doesn't mean we keep doing it till the end of times. Conditions change, I'm not going to support Trump now that it seems that he's going full Bush jr. This is what you redditors need to realize. We're not a subreddit that stands with something all the time.

This is gaslighting.
Ignore.

I went to that Discord when the link got posted here. Literally not one person wasn't from here, with the exception of the person with the bikini pic (sass). And they were actually fairly chill.

It seems a lot more like some fag from r/the_kushner got mad after they banned all their users and started a shitty discord to try to convince people it's a ruse. ShareBlue has no reason to shill here. They do whatever their media masters want, and right now the media loves Trump because he's a globalist fag. The left still hates Trump, yeah, but they're not getting paid to change their opinion based on the way the wind is blowing.

Especially considering how much these pics have been getting posted by people using copy and pasted liens calling everyone a shill, there's no reason to believe this is real and not some buttmad kushner moderator.

>pic completely unrelated, but it got your attention

Gtfo

>no true scotsman

>blow up an empty building next to an air strip with nobody inside

MY GOD THE FUCKING BETRAAAAAAAYYYYYYL

Guess I'm a full blown multiculti self-hating democrat now!
#free assad
#gas the children

That Sup Forums was ever on board with one coherent idea beyond "hating the kikes" is a feat by itself.

Don't you have a gender studies class to study for? Wouldn't want to fail that one, it might ruin your future career in being unemployed.

Says the overweight trannie communist who only reads marx. Let us make the world 1984 again. We will celebrate later at the party getting pozzed.

>I don't understand what a neocon is
pls leave cancer, you don't belong on Sup Forums if you aren't even sure what a neocon is. cancerous faggot

Hey there he is again. Ayyyy

>ancap is nu-Sup Forums
How fucking new are you, queer? Get bent.

come home centipede man

Your mom backstabbed us all when she decided not to abort you.

This fucking hate all these newfaggot turds

He joined the tribe.

>1 post by this ID
How fucking dare you shill cunts use awoo!
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED SHARIA BLUE

You should never unconditionally support politians. The strike in my opinion, was mot what these cumsucking faggots are making it out to be though. Hilary would have done much worse.

If you kill them they win?

>shill cunts
>he said while protecting the jew

We keep half assing the bombings and leaving some alive to become terrorists.
It's like misusing antibiotics.