Middle Eastern Neighbor + Smell of Kerosene

Middle Eastern guy moves into apt two floors before a few days after Trump's first attempted travel ban. Wife wears hijab/niquab/ or whatever the fuck it's called. They have a young child and keep to themselves (I rarely see them). In the last few days I catch a heavy odor of kerosene which I believe is originating from their apartment.

1. Is it possible that they're trying to make some sort of explosive?
2. What should I do or look for if they are?

bumping, because i have no idea what to do if I were you

>not moving out immediately after sand niggers move in next door
wtf is your problem OP?

Chap on their door and ask them what the fuck they are doing.

Well it's easy enough to peek into their blinds I guess.

Report them to the FBI. Say that you smell strange chemical odors and that the people act "suspicious". Also feel free to make up something about the guy making an offhanded remark about killing "infidels".

Anonymously report it to the police and/or the FBI. If you say you smell kerosene they'll at least send over the fire department.

inform authorities about your findings

/problem

>2017
>being a racist islamophobe
baka

>be normal arab guy from Milwaukee
>make my wife wear a hijab so she doesn't turn into western whore
>keep my family away from degenerates that live in my apartment complex
>work hard every day to achieve american dream
>have to use kerosene lanterns because landlord refuse to fix electrical problems
>notice autistic NEET that lives in his moms apartment eyeing me from behind curtains whenever i walk by

is he planning something? what should I do if he is?

Walk by, check if it is their apartment, and if it is report it.

It is not kerosene. It is some kind of special stone they burn. They use it instead of air freshener

> Normal Arab guy.

Normal Arab guys are super into killing infidels.

i wonder if they actually are using kerosene lanterns in which case you could report fire hazard

No electric lights are on right now.

Ahmed please

I would like to know more about this stone.

hello, i am your neighboor, akmed bin jazzil al-dallah, i am peaceful, islam is releigion of peace, allahu akbar, peace be upon him

>be a normal guy who subscrives to a beleif which explicitly states you should kill members of any other beleif

Nice try, last time that happened the jews took over the world

It is called bakhoor. Means scented sticks or bricks. I worked thwre for a year. Some of their malls have that same smell

This is the correct answer

If you smell something, say something

So bakhoor smells like kerosene oil? Who would want that in their home? What I'm smelling has a very unpleasant odor, much like blacktop asphalt.

It is better if you call the cops. Just to be safe. Wouldn't want to lose /ourguys/ to them.

Thanks