The new queen of Sup Forums

Tulsi Gabbard (Democrat)

She's the only one who's spoken out against the attack on based Assad on Tucker Carlsons show.

Are we backing her vs. Trump next year or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=2cduat02QyI

Other urls found in this thread:

gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/video-rep-tulsi-gabbard-introduces-legislation-stop-arming-terrorists
votetulsi.com/node/25028
youtube.com/watch?v=_uJLsMm83a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she is pro-Assad, there is no way in hell she wins an election ever again

Her face looks like it got hit by a chemical attack...

Why not?

I'd wife her

I'll provide her a proper backing anytime, nahmsayin'

>Are we backing her vs. Trump next year or what?
Make sure you get a Sarin proof condom

Possbily, but she can stay at my house whenever and for as long as she wants, with daily breakfast service.

For someone almost 40 she looks fine.

The way she holds that right horn tells me she had prepped bulls before...

I'd vote for her. She could only win running as a third party candidate though, the Dem establishment hates her for speaking out against the DNC (which is one of the reasons I trust her).

she could run with Rand Paul maybe.

Id like to stick my pee pee in her thingy

I like how Tuck couldn't actually BTFO her outside of making LE FUNNY FAECS xDDDD and autistic interrupting

Tulsi has always been /ourgal/.

gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/video-rep-tulsi-gabbard-introduces-legislation-stop-arming-terrorists

>Anti-TPP
>Anti Regime Change
>Anti Saudi
>Hated by the DNC and RNC

>Hindu
>Woman
Never get my vote

And you never get pussy.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Holy shit OP!
I was just talking about this earlier!
I think she is totally awesome and brave to come out on faux news and cast doubt on the Syrian chemical attack.
I did vote for Trump but I think that dream is over and I should be looking to someone more practical.

why? Can't you think past her race/religion?

She served in the army, have you?

This shitlib mud? Queen of Sup Forums?

9/10

>implying pussy is something we care about
>implying its something special

She's a gun grabber. I would literally rather die bleeding than support a gun grabber.

>McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan.

Source?

>faux news
Eat shit reddit.

I dont care about whatever your argument is, but it doesnt rhyme

Fuck off shill

Where is the rhyme?

>why?

Reasons I listed earlier

>Can't you think past her race/religion?

No

>She served in the army, have you?

I have not served in any branch and so what if she did?

>spot the shill

votetulsi.com/node/25028

>I have not served in any branch and so what if she did?

It means she served her country, she is technically more of a loyal American patriot than you are.

Are you gay?

Ted Lieu (D) called the action illegal on Bill Maher

BASED
A
S
E
D

TULSI
U
L
S
I

You nu Sup Forums fags need to lurk moar. Tulsi and Rand are what the Dems and GOP should be.

These are her recommendation btw

I don't give a fuck about Assad. What's her stance on immigration?

Fuck Assad, she's just reasonable AND seems to have a history of backing her words. She also has a government experience, which means her WH won't be a miserable mess after 3 fucking months in presidency.

(and she's also hot, which means we'll be looking at something nice for another 4 to 8 years instead of some ugly fat sweaty orange fuck)

Coming up on the next real housewives

Everyone knows they are fine for service. It's what mud races were kept and bred for. Just don't let them make policy. They aren't able to do it well. Obviously she means well and wants to do good, but the path to hell is paved with muh diversity.

Shes a good looking women,veteran and from a minority group,the dems will try to use in the 2020 elections...but she sounds like she has principles and ethics,she even tried to pass a law called "stop arming terrorists",so theres always a possibility she gets tired of the dems and tries to run on her own,if she runs alone shes a good candidate to support.

Hey Reddit, stop calling everyone who supports Assad a shill, you fucking faggots. We've been backing Assad on this board for years before trump ran for president.

Yeah, and the rest of her shitty policies will be just great. Fuck off

Jews run America. There are people on pol of all places unironically defending the strikes on Assad. It's over.

>She's the only one who's spoken out against the attack on based Assad on Tucker Carlsons show.

WTF? weeks before when everyone were triggered mode about every fucking thing Trump did, and now that he truly make a bad thing everyone going to support him?
What's wrong with burgers?

she's a decorated war hero

pelosi and schumer would literally claim shes personally trying to gas 6gorillion all over again, the smearing would be out of this world

even fucking Bernie supported the syriastrikes

It's Sup Forums, newfag

This is not a Hindu country.

>Democrat
>queen of Sup Forums
fuck off faggot

I don't even agree with what you just said but even if it was true I wouldn't care because that's shit logic

Been here since Trayvon Martin.

Fuck off you sniveling little Canadian rat. She supports an assault weapons ban. She buys into the phony commie "gunshow loophole" horseshit. She's a gun grabber.

Not one inch.

We are ultimate Jew puppets. We are herded by the media. As long as both Fox News and CNN shill for the same thing 95% of us will support it (Serbia , Iraq, Libya, Syria)

>President Rand Paul and Vice President Tulsi Gabbard

Thanks, I'll have wet dreams now

Wow you really are new lol

It's not Sup Forums anymore, Sup Forums wouldn't shill for Jewish globalism

Lel.
Funny that she's a strict constructionist about muh hippy policies

Everyone in this thread should kill themselves including me.

Can't pull the dagger out of the scabbard to slay the Gabbard

that's all i got

She also told CNN that there are no moderate rebels left in Syria. She met with Assad during the transition

If the Dems are smart they'll pick her, she's an attractive woman who understands the conflict. But it's the Democrats so they'll pick some old loser like Elizabeth Warren

>If you don't align to my exact ways of thinking then you're not really a Sup Forums browser

Think for yourself once in a while

A snake in rabbit's clothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uJLsMm83a4

This right here. We are a nation of good goys who fall for anything. We all wanted Iraq, we all wanted Libya, and now almost all of us want Syria. And all because our friendly (((media))) has been demonizing Assad for the last few years. If you convince the American people that one side is good and the other is bad, they'll always want war. We're a nation of morons. Things are always black and white, good and evil.

>Hindu
>Woman
>Never get my vote
Yeah, you imbecile would rather vote for some neocon bible thumper who probably rapes children in his free time and treats everybody like shit off camera. You're the reason all those zionists are in the White House, preparing for war for Greater Israel.

How can we get back /ourpol/ lad? Today Sup Forums is an enormous disaster

FUCKING TRUMP RRRREEEEEEE

We need to fucking push this.

She won't be able to do anything about it after 1-3 more originalist SCOTUS justices are appointed. 2A is safe for 40 years. I'm fine with a Tulsi Gabbard presidency solely for anti-interventionism after we salvage from Trump's term the things she wouldn't do - building a wall, tax reform, cutting back regulations, etc. Hopefully we're not in the middle of WWIII by 2020.

Was Trump a globalist who was playing us the whole time or is he actually just an incompetent idiot who lets Kushner decide everything?

>non white
>female
>democrat
no thanks

I'm calling bullshit.Cernovich pulled this one out of his ass (or rather, he's the useful idiot (((Trump))) people are feeding information to).

Hindus are much more redpilled on the Muslims than most Christians are

>But it's the Democrats so they'll pick some old loser like Elizabeth Warren
kek. She is campaigning for moderates and pro-Sanders Democrats already. It'd be a good race.

Things are always black and white; the problem is the dumbshits in this nation cant realize when people switch the sides and label evil for good and good for evil

Americans should at least vote for her in the primaries.

I heard that many dems are going to register are republicans next year to vote in your primaires to pick the least dangerous candidate to their agenda.

If you guys were smart you'd do the same to the dems and vote her over whichever neocon Onigger type they put up.

Nigga they're the least sjw/born again christian kind of people. Tired of the identity bullshit, I want competent, intelligent leaders.

Underage newfags need to lurk not shitpost

>Backing a woman politician
>ever
Enjoy your failing country led by an emotional cumdumpster. Women belong in the kitchen, no exceptions.

Neither. I think he genuinely wants to MAGA but he is too reliant and trusting of his inner circle, which includes Kushner.

she is based.

>- "Maybe we souldn't sell guns to convicted criminals and terrorists?"
>- "Rrrreeeeeee, fokkin gungrabber, rrreeee!"
Are you some fucking Al Quaeda or Aryan "Prison is My Home" Brotherhood?

> If you guys were smart
> you'd do the same to the dems
> and vote her over ...

Wouldn't work, Democratic party superdelegate system ensures that their primary always goes to the establishment candidate selected by the DNC (i.e. not Gabbard, not Bernie, etc)

Also pretty obvious shill, I saw this shit-brained idea twice today.

>another German who needs lube for his asshole
You pussies should have spoken up a lot sooner. How is living in a sjw culture different than living under a Nazi one? What the fuck is wrong with German culture?

>flag

I'm not a shill, the other thread just didn't get coverage because of the 20 threads arguing about who's shilling who.

I have never even created an account on Reddit but I will tell you that I WAS a real Trump supporter and nov 8th will always hold a special place in my memory.

But when I see faux blatantly lie about the chemical attack and directly blame Assad when the whole fucking world flipped its collective shit the First time it happened. Not to mention that there was a us troop buildup in Syria months Before the attack........

Maybe you need to take your ass to reddit and create an account if you have this much trouble seeing objective truth.

Theres no way shes going to run as a dem,they hate her and she will probably leave the party in the following years...if she runs,it will be as a independent so shes a good candidate to support(unless you fags want to get sucked in again in the bi partisan kike bullshit)

>This is not a Hindu country.
Yeah, right, I noticed. How have your precious Bible thumpers faired in governing so far (in between indulging in corruption and pedophilia)?

I'd support Rand Paul and her, they seem like the only uncorruptable people in politics.

my semen sometimes has that effect

Not an argument

Trump should've made her the UN ambassador instead of Nikki Haley

They are also non-American and street shitting curryniggers

>I don't care what color America is, I want competent leaders :)
Civic cuck

>after we salvage from Trump's term the things she wouldn't do - building a wall, tax reform, cutting back regulations, etc.

>Supposing the fat fuck won't shit on his other promises like he shat on "drain the swamp", "special prosecutor for Hillary" and "America first".

Dude, I wouldn't expect anything except the wall. Which "might be a fence", of course.

The idea still wouldn't work. The entire lesson of the 2016 dem primary is that a massively popular democratic candidate can't beat a massively disliked candidate the DNC has chosen.

The reason is ~20% of the dem delegates are superdelegates who just vote for whoever the DNC has chosen. It's literally why the democrats lost this year.

fuck you. she's the most obvious Democratic plant

>Also pretty obvious shill, I saw this shit-brained idea twice today.
I don't even know how to break it out to you... But there are multiple Trump threads in here every single moment of time. And, btw, THOSE are organized and maintained in proper condition by shills - on a salary and all.

> now see this is where you send the money for investing in villas in spain instead of buying food with those contracts

This.

Anyone got that screenshot from the shilling discord? Calling people nu-pol was literally suggested. Newfags need to be aware we're under coordinated attack and how to spot this shit.

>Are we backing her vs. Trump next year or what?
>Next year
TULSI/KUCINICH 2017
W-wait...

>Civic cuck
Dying breed