Yeah, the r/the_donald faggots should probably just stop now

You aren't proving anything. You aren't making progress.

is there a Sup Forums discord ? if there is one, pls link it

Post anti-T_D memes

noice, saved

r/T_D is also sending faggots here too. What the fuck is going on?

Real Sup Forums is purging the Neokike TD cancer. A bunch of irrelevant leftists hopped on because they always like to take credit.

That's the long and short.

the louder you scream, the more digging needs to be done.
lol@divide and conquer attempt.

z

That's all I've got. This is a pretty new thing.

The divisions are real newfag. Old/pol/ wants nothing to do with you.

>Trump supporters false flag anti-trump conspiracy theories in order to maintain alt-right support
>It's actually amazingly successful and trumpcucks continue to strawmeme all dissenting opinions as shareblue, crt, soros, msm, etc.

lel

>Hillary wants war with Assad
>I'll remove ISIS
>Whoops I bombed Assad

>Trump supporters

10 seconds in photoshop

you should unironically go back to plebbit

>based muslim Assad forever

You fucking idiot it's not T_D. Sage

r/T_D and the ShareBlue fags are both raiding. They both have to go.

Truly this.

there are thousands Pong Ling, you just have to lurk more you faggot

I'm watching you in your Discord server.
"sage that shit thread"
You know, in your own rules, it says "NO BRIGADING OR DOXXING" (note: idiot administrator misspelled 'doxing') so why don't you fuck off back there and get banned, shitface.

I don't use Discord. My friends like to use Curse.

timestamps don't lie.

You can stamp my ass.

Assad is a mudslime, but he's a power symbol. We risk even further destabilizing the MENA region, and by extention worsening Europe. Literally Sadam mk2.

Nigga

They're proving they run this place now

>ponyfag
None of you have a place here. We don't make deals with the devil.

>somebody took the time to make this

It's nice to be someone who sees right through this.

the best thing we can do is take what's happening with a grain of salt. every nonshill here supported trump. If you still support trump regardless of what you view is on the strikes, you're clean. BUT if you paint yourself as a Trump supporter and then disavow him completely, you are for sure a shill. Only a complete retard would vote for trump based on the minor issue campaign issue of syria. therefore, the people telling trump to fuck off and who are saying he's a neocon are shills or at least lefty fags. WW3 is not starting, true Sup Forumsack support for trump was not based on foreign policy, so we shouldn't be chimping out over this..

It's not a minor issue. He's breaking that promise for the same reasons he's breaking his refugee promises. The shitskins keep flooding in and Trump isn't making any moves to stop it.

pls invite me to your roleplay channel, guys.

Minor? Damn you're fucking retarded. It's called escalation. Attacking Syria also makes hostile to Russia making it harder for us to copperate with them in the region to get rid of Isis. If war ocurrs, say good bye to the wall. Your jobs aren't coming back. Muh precious 401k will remain a pipe dream because we'll be headed for another financial crisis if we destabilize the middle eastern region even further.

Trump had the easiest job, all he had to do is fucking nothing and he'd easily have been better than the last 4 presidents combined. Now he's just looking like the same old shit, except he's White instead of a nigger.

What are you trying to divert us from?

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed. They are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y

Nice try shareblue, and fucking Kermlin drones

_Donald

>12 posts by this ID
hard at work I see

All me (proxy)

but is completely correct. Join the shitty /leftypol/ MAT discord and check for yourself.

Sup Forums is being flooded with shills

These faggots are literally no better than SJW's.

The only difference is they are not left wing.

This isn't regime change, dipshit. Come whine when he asks for troop deployment authorization beyond the Kurds' babysitters.

Dump Trump

I'm pro Assad now

>Assad is a mudslime, but he's a power symbol. We risk even further destabilizing the MENA region, and by extention worsening Europe. Literally Sadam mk2.

Assad is a fucking dentist. He's nothing like Hussein. Hussein was trained by the CIA to assassinate the Shah in Iran. He lasted as the leader in Iraq for so long, because he knew all of the CIA's dirty tricks, and was able to avoid assassination. That's why America had to produce a fucking hand-drawn picture, as a pathetic means to sway pubic opinion, and get in there with the military and kill him.

Thanks for the heads up. God these shills are annoying.

>every nonshill here supported trump.
I'm not a shill, and I opposed Trump. I could see he was no better than Hillary. Don't call people shills just because you weren't smart enough to see what was obvious to them.

Shill tactic. Deflect. It was super ineffective.

Trump lost me when I found out he supported the NSA and talked about Snowden being a traitor who should be executed. Then he double-lost me when he came out in support of torture. Then a little later it became obvious to me that he was just telling crowds whatever they wanted to hear. Then he started talking anti-Iran shit all the time. Etc...
Believe what you want to believe.

Your post doesn't make sense
r/the_donald is for Trump. They are for Trump not for Trump's actions.
Your screenshot shows anti-trump so maybe SJW

>disavow him completely
True, it's too early

>the people telling trump to fuck off and who are saying he's a neocon are shills or at least lefty fags.
False. If he lied on his promises he deserves to be shitted on and it's only natural that his supports are being mad at him.
People blindly following trump are retards from reddit/the donald.

kek

Why Sup Forums permits /leftypol/ raids and shills?

bump for justice