Richard Spencer flees vehicle after cab assaulted by Antifa

Richard Spencer flees vehicle after cab assaulted by Antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=XXtjVJlcKeY

Richard Spencer chased down street after AntiWar Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=qq-LNtukRyQ

Richard Spencer & Mike Enoch Protest Trumps Syrian Policy in Washington DC - Antifa Show Up
youtube.com/watch?v=5h45TyttEfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ARNlenMrLc

Richard Spencer Announcement at the Trump Syrian Policy Afterparty in Washington DC
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfecf_3TaC8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5raMdZ_Bz9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Violent goons attack famous homosexual in an antiwar rally

Will fascist violence even end?

>political violence is wrong
lol, hit back you pussies

>commies protesting against anti-imperialist rally

what an amusing timeline

probably not the time yet.

we need to wait for major purges in the trump administration, so that he has unilateral control before we can start exterminating these fucks

You guys are being really basic. Obviously since in Antifa's frame they are seeing Nazis, it doesn't matter if the Nazis have one issue they would agree with, they are still Nazis for the most part and to them that is a far greater and immediate evil than neocon wars.

And you all know this but you're being dishonest cunts.

>suppressing the public debate with violence and intimidation is good for the political dialogue
thanks for the wisdom m8

Sorry, your NAP means nothing to me and many other people, whether they're right wing or left wing.

>defending yourself from getting beheaded by illegal immigrants and muslims means your'e stifling the public debate
jesus christ, liberals are scary

So the evil alt-right Nazis are the ones protesting unjust wars now while the righteous leftists beat on them for being fascists?

Is this seriously where things stand now?

i don't really understand why you're assuming i'm an ancap, but you should know, i don't care if it means nothing to you.you are free to act like a child and encourage your peers to join you in your regressive behavior, but you should know that it doesn't really benefit society or civilization when you do this. even the vaguest hints of altruism must be a foreign concept to you.

>PRAISE KEK!
youtu.be/5raMdZ_Bz9k

The guy in the thumbnail of the first vid looks like that Boston Antifa guy with those glasses lol

and Mike Enoch with a bullhorn reminds me of Alex Jones circa 2007

poor guy is gonna end up going the way Rockwell did if he keeps this shit up

good on him though and reminder that only nu-pol dislikes Richard Spencer

AND I RAAAANNN

Does he have some kind of humiliation fetish? He had to have known this was coming, hell he practically invited it. Or does he think this makes him look good somehow?

how can anyone think this guy is a shill? this bullshit is not worth something you don't even believe in

>Mike Enoch
that dude came off like a professional wrestler

yes Richard Spencer is /ourguy/

kill yourself Milo

why don't they bring merchant signs

Why doesn't he carry an AR-15 and kill anyone who violates the NAP and his personal space?

Is there a reason to like this guy or are these threads just so we can laugh at him?

>if you don't like a degenerate narcissistic lecherous faggot "Catholic" Jew you're a good goy

lmao desu

Go back to r/the_donald
Sup Forums is 100% behind Richard Spencer

We have no choice but to be behind Spencer, since he's always running away.

>Soros wants a puppet demonstration for whatever reason, 500000 people show up
>Famous alt right figure demonstrate, 10 dudes at most come

>to them that is a far greater and immediate evil than neocon wars.
which is really stupid

Richard Spencer is pretty cool, he needs more protection though.

He's an ethnic nationalist and his heart is in the right place. He's alright.

>Antifa is pro-imperialism

>star on knife
>star on yamika
>yamika
2/10

The fat guy in red needs to be doxxed. He literally said he would murder somebody.

And wtf are these faggot police doing? My god I never get so lucky by police when I'm rowdy. The punch people and cops just point at them to stop.

ah Tintin!
nice pic burger bro

oh no did I say too much?

Antifa is politically incorrect. They are, dare I say, /ourguys/.

Antifa > MRA Beta's

>When NAP is violated

Antifa are government stooges and anti-white.
Of course they want white Americans to spend all of their money and die in an Israeli war.

He is our honeypot pinata

I think he's legitimately mentally retarded. What made him think that going to Washington DC was a good idea? Washington is one of the most liberal cities in America isn't it? And he shows up with a handful of guys knowing full well that Antifa is going to show up and he has no exit strategy? He literally got chased around the city while he was scared for his life and he likes to pretend like he's an effective leader? At this point, it's become a game for antifa to see who can humiliate this guy the hardest in the same way that Sup Forums fucks with Shia and hwndu.

>screaming praise kek irl

cringe

>Antifa is politically incorrect.
Except they get government funding and stand for everything the ZOG wants.

anarchists do whatever they please. the truly free are anarchists.

>What made him think that going to Washington DC was a good idea?

Being attacked is the only way his fringe rally gets any media coverage. It also allows him to perpetuate the narrative that left is pro-war.

Antifa are based as fuck and super muscular and always wins. Also ZOG doesn't exist casul. It's the pedophile Podesta linked satanic elites. Watch more InfoWars faggot.

IMPLICIT
M
P
L
I
C
I
T

Quad 5's of truth!

>Liberal neocons attacking white anti-war white racists.

Strange time line indeed

Antifa
>unironically believes this

dem lulz nigga gibbum ta me

This.
Whenever anti-fa attacks Spencer, it shows the true nature of anti-fa.
Spencer should really get rid of his gay haircut and stop swearing, though.

Anarchy will never get state funded. They're the anti-thesis of state & the anti-thesis of capitalism while you're at it. Without state there is no capitalism, legal fiction isn't enforced without state anymore.

They really, really just don't care and are doing things because they want so.

they just want to punch Spencer. even his own mom does.

Why do so many people on Sup Forums seem to despise Spencer? The only reason I can think of is his cringey meme references, but other than that he seems pretty reasonable.

Punching antifa when you are in NY probably isn't the brightest idea given the amount of jewish judges

>antifa attacks anti-war rally
I love it.

why the fuck is a pic of Joe Rogan and Milo named "the alt left"

Idontgetit.

because hes a faggot playing at being revolutionary on his daddys money, even his ex wife hates him

It's New York

>even his ex wife hates him
>ex wife hates him
no
fucking
shit

Terrorists on the street trying to murder a man for political opinions

Will they ever realise they ARE the bad guys?

Like, imagine being in that crowd and realising what you are.