Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

never. fuckin nigger.

How can we miss you when you don't leave?
Fuck off.

Your ID says it all

>That id
Not only were you destructive and deceitful, you were incredibly boring in the process

I miss the daughters.

I do not associate with
Niggers.

Wow that is an unfortunate ID.

Honestly I do miss him, I preferred a less hawkish approach to foreign policy, trumps making big moves. Establishment players from both camps are loving trump right now. He filled the swamp with generals and neoconservatives

Fuck off nigger

No piolitical extradition

Closet gay fag groomed by CIA and Jews to shovel US taxpayers money to the fucking Arabs and Jews.

of course not, dronebama and killary are even worst than trump, and that's something

pol was a place for sharing ideas and to discuss major topics not just spat out some racist remarks i mean by all means you can but just because you can do something doesnot mean you have to do it

I miss Harambe.

dude you missed out on such a big chance i mean you could have said dorbama or beats by drone or haggiry cuntin anyhoot try and be funny next time

and i miss gandhi but you had to kill him didnt you ?

Obama has done a lot of shit for me to not miss him. Trump is just salt on the wound right now.

nor does he associate with racists such as your self

hey give the man a break damn it, he hasnt even finished his first 100 days

How much welfare did he give your lazy ass?

Obama was always right. There are no exceptions.

Why would anyone miss an Indian pedophile?

and this closeted muslim pedojewfag was awarded sex with children by the cia for doing so

Gay mulatto wasn't all bad. He just ate and partied mostly. It's a good thing he had no amotion and ability to do actual lasting damage.

And look where his "principles" are going.
None, 'cause I do my own shit, and I'll continue to do so until his war kills us all.

You know the numbers are officially in, and his presidency was the fourth worst in terms of economic growth! All well adding more to the national debt than any president in history yet He did absolutely nothing of significance, his only saving grace is that he's black or he would be undoubtably incontrovertibly the worst President in history