Trump is a neocon

>Trump is a neocon
Why do liberals say stupid shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Push the neocon agenda
>Get called a neocon
Not hard to understand

because it's polite

can't really use cuckservative in everyday conversation.

>"TRUMP is VoLDEMort!!!!!!,!"

Far more common from what I've seen. It encompasses there frame of reference and political knowledge.

>neocon agenda

What is this libcuck bullshit? Reminds me of how they kept on trying to pin it on Bush back in the day as well.

Because kike is too on the nose.

>hehehe if i call you a liberal i win :^)

lel
[INCREDIBLY NERVOUS TRUMP SUPPORTER]

Jew=neocon
True by definition. T-D is waiting for you, faggot

>liberals? we aren't fucking liberals
We just say things as they are.

jej

Tillerson said today there would be no change in Syria policy following the strike; meanwhile actual neocons like Rubio and McCain are publicly masturbating and begging for more. They're the neocons, not Trump.

Because Bush is a fucking neocon, you dumb shit

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching Trump start world war 3 based on bad intelligence being fed to him by a bunch of kikes. But I don't want to get nuked for /ptg/tards who can't admit that we're in serious shit right now.

Not liberals. The "Former Trump supporter here..." copypasta has been memed into reality.

Sounds like how 'Nazi' is a taboo, shit-word throwing at each other which trigger libertarians and cuckservatives.
Maybe this is the new shit-word lol

>comes to political board
>doesn't understand neoconservatism
You nu/pol/ faggets make me sick, do some reading and you might understand something, you mindless drones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

PRAISE

Sup Forums fights for an dream, not a man. A kike-free dream.

Oh fug that's true isn't it?

I used to post it while I still supported Trump because it was hilarious watching people's ability to grasp sarcasm crash and burn. But now those guys really do have the nuclear codes.

Trump isn't a neocon, but his new NSA head, McMaster, is.

don't support kike agenda in syria =/= liberal

that is a false dichotomy

>Tillerson said today there would be no change in Syria policy following the strike
What was the Syria policy, removing ISIS in how many days? This is a step in the opposite direction. What happens next gas attack? you think ISIS aren't planning to gas themselves right now for another $100M missile strike? He's set a dangerous precedent acting on an unverified video that hadn't even been investigated yet.
It's more likely this ramps up in to a full invasion more than nothing else coming of it.

Ah poor bush am i right

>Trump isn't a neocon, he's just getting jerked around by the neocons into doing their bidding.

At that point what difference does it make?

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck...

i regret ever voting trump

>Poland
>Voting
>Not just getting annexed by another country.
Fake news
A
K
E

seems like exactly what i meant.

reminder that we are being bombarded with shills

>being picky about semantics instead of making inferences about misused terminology.
>thinking this is an argument.
>pushing me this close to molymemeing you.

>Not sucking Trump's dick in light of him breaking a major campaign promise is being a shill.
Until the war is over /ptg/ shoud get it's containment board. There's important happenings to discuss. They are shitting it up with low quality faggot posting. They have literally become shills themselves.

Yea Trump is getting praised by all the Jew media and neocons because THEYVE changed their tune. Right

no i am saying the opposite, the people who are sucking trumps dick are the shills. read the thread title again

you misunderstand

just press them on it
liberals don't even know what a neocon is
they assume it just means going to war

>I think I think you got me all wrong
AMNESIA

pfffft just like this faggot
>wikipedia is an accurate source on understanding political ideology
you don't know what neoconservatism is

>Trump is not a neocon
Why do Trump cultists say stupid shit like this?

what? lol

It's American education, we're retarded

They're actually applauding him for the moment. Wait for them to turn 180 degrees when it turns out to be a disaster.
>Trump is a warmongerer!

/leftypol/ shilling is out of control

Liberals are applauding him, kikes are applauding him, neocohens are applauding him, republican partisans are applauding him, democrat partisans are applauding him

and us nazi's are preying for Assad and against Trump on this front
What a time line

I'd insult your non-country but we both know you're sitting in a worn out chair in the United States, your stomach pushing over your belt a bit more than last year.

/thread for every currently-active thread.

i never saw the video of this girl can someone post it please

They will say whatever CNN tells them to say.

The only thing you should think about is whether something is true or not and what they have to say seldom has any bearing on this and should be treated as white noise until you find out the truth for yourself

CNN is shilling hard against Assad.