Fuck this place

Fuck this place you think you won by being traitors to the god Emperor you lost we have 10 times the traffic then this shit hole ever will . and we don't need you in 2020 .
sincerely Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPE9czA8asM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move along people nothing to see here.

I came here from Reddit, jumped in during the MAGA-train. Sadly, now I understand this place was never nothing more than cesspool of losers and hate. This place is not what it was few months ago, I´m also leaving.

I hate reddit so goddamn much.

Upvotes for all

>leaf
>aged and ridden

dont come back

Good. We don't like normies anyway.

traitor cucks

you are always welcome back brother

same. honestly i'm never coming to Sup Forums again.

Lol lmao xDDD :))) great post my friend! Fuck shills god-emperor pedes based based based based God emperor!

Edit: thanks for the Reddit gold pedes!

good riddance
fuck off

have an upboat

see you back on le reddit my friends xD ;)

Moot hates reddit

fuck donald dipshit

PURGE THE REDDITORS NOW

Rebbit always had more traffic. Yet always had less influence and produced much fewer may mays.

Nobody likes you anyway Reddit. The only reason you are allowed to put that is because your circle jerk mates have infested this board like the cockroaches that you are. Real Sup Forums hates your guts, as does the rest of Sup Forums and about 90% of Reddit. Fuck off and never return. Sage.

This.

Fuck this site I'm going back 2 /2eddit

Triggered, faggot?

kys we don't need your fucking memes anymore pols use has come to an end

>People will fall for these shill posts
I hate this board

>reddit tries to grasp 4D chess

Only ascended here.

stay there

Good get out. I have been here since 2012.

good riddance. this board was much better when it was about ron paul and trolling before this whole fucking trump and reddit shit began.

Fpbp
/thread
Sage

good, fuck off back to where you came from and stay there

>OY VEY NO REDDIT KEK MODS TO CENSOR AND BAN ANY DISSIDENT OPINIONS WHO DO NOT STICK TO TRUMPINS NEW PARTY PROGRAMM!

You wont be missed.

Same, I'm out.

Fuck nazi 4channers.

MAGA

Read the sub rules, fag. It is for pro-Trump supporters only and not for middle-of-the-road cucks or concern trolls with loads of posts in /r/MarchAgainstTrump.

kill yourself reddit scum

Yeah, with that attitude you'll be handing 2018/2020 to the dems, then once they import all their shitskin voters, we'll never get it back.

We need everyone

And Im saying this knowing these are Trump cucks pretending to be retarded "shills" because they ran out of excuses with troops next to Syria now.

I'm going. Reddit is a better site anyways with quality memes unmatched by anything this shit hole puts out.

>leaf
>satan digits
W E W
E
W

This is probably bait but 100% accurate

calm down pierre

>quality
>memes
Pick one.

didn't even need to see the flag to know who posted this shit

That ban shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. That's how Reddit is always described, do you think we're always joking or something?

You have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

I'm leaving too.

MAGA out.

>muh Trump!

We are Kek's chosen.

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=DPE9czA8asM

So many shills trying to drive a wedge between Sup Forums and /r/The-Donald. :*

Don't worry Sup Forums we can see right through them! We still love you guys

Man, the shareblue shills are out in full force trying to cause friction within the right. Just lol @ them thinking the right is crumbling when all they're doing is really just replying to other shareblue shills.

Considering they are either joking or came from Reddit originally, no. They sound like circlejerking Redditors because they should.

>This place is not what it was few months ago
It's not what it was a few years ago

but im still voting 4 him tho

No don't leave let's praise kek together!

THANK YOU REDDITORS
DON'T LET THE DOOR TO KICK YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT

I came from Tumblr. I agree , this place is cancer. I'm sleepy now, goodnight Sup Forums

Post tits

Honestly I might actually give Reddit a chance if it's site design weren't so goddamn cancerous. Like how do you even use that shit?

KYS shabbos goy

Man this is some good bait

you have to grow a neckbeard and buy a fedora, then the layout will start making sense

So why doesn't Sup Forums like r/the_donald? I thought they're both on the same sides, except one side is more autistic and calls themselves centipedes.

i wish it was true and not just a bait

>Le ebin gore bictures :DDD

bye, felicia

>Sadly, now I understand this place was never nothing more than cesspool of losers and hate.

They.... They... They can think

Can i have some (jews)?