GET IN HERE - NOT A DRILL - THERNOVIC'S REVELATION ANSWERS EVERYTHING

SPREAD THIS SHIT BOYS
SPREAD THIS SHIT BOYS

Get in here and get /comfy/. There's a lot to go over and I'll be dumping everything. It's all adding up.

Starting with this article:

>McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033
medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833769409802022917
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/833814110760497152
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5492063_re-insight-iraq-afghanistan-general-observations-.html
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/833794401289793539
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/842735720301318144
twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/849660748204654592
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258396/Wendi-Deng-visits-Ivanka-Trump-Washington-DC-home.html
google.com/finance?cid=1792600
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
archive.is/dzjll
usuarios.lycos.es/varyfat/ff6kefka.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120124529/#120124529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

McMaster's people in the media are trying to drive the wedge between Bannon and Kushner.

Mix that in with leftypol and Shareblue currently raiding.

The establishment just took a huge hit with Trump's 4D chess turning a lose-lose situation he was almost cornered into win/win/win for him, Putin, and Assad. I was always skeptical of (((Kushner))) naturally because he's a fucking kike. But after seeing this shilled hard out of nowhere plus the Bannon shit I think it's safe to assume it's shareblue.

Look at pic related. Notice anything familiar with it?

"Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests"

That's from THIS article which details information SourceAnon dug up two months ago.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Shareblue was really stupid enough to stitch on a headline from an article exposing David Brock and Clinton as being Chinese, Saudi, Israeli, City of London kike bankers, and Mexican cartel puppets.

The infograph is weak as fuck as it is then add this into the mix.

Here's the post I saved this pic from too:

Look at the filename - kushner_shareblue_3.png

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over’'

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons...

According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself.
Russia’s position on Israel running airstrikes in Syria is clear: as there are Russian forces stationed in Syria, any unauthorized Israeli action is potentially putting Russian assets at risk."

Israel is aiding ISIS. Israel is treating their insurgents in their hospitals and they are actually bombing SAA (and not just empty airfields) stifling Syria's ability to combat insurgents as well as launching shit into Syria.

Putin told Israel to fuck off prior to this and now with what was essentially nothing but hot air from Trump, Putin gets to move in a shitton of manpower and equipment into Syria under the guise of 'US aggression' that's really meant for Israel.

Trump false flag retaliated against a false flag gas attack and allowed Putin to move into Syria to put a leash on Israel. Trump is fucking Israel up under the pretense that he's trying to help. Israel begged for retaliation and they got it - and it fucks them hard.

I truly believe there was an understanding between the leaders after the event. It also shared the purpose of once and again destroying the Russian narrative. Putin and Assad are fucking tired of ISIS. Trump wants ISIS gone. They can't work together without looking like muh collusion. It was 'one step back' for twenty steps forward. There was no easy way to do this unfortunately with the left's hysteria over Russia.

>I just hope Assad and Russia can clean up fast, before another """Assad gasses his people""" again.

After demonstrating the first time that he's not fucking around he can ride that high into the second attack. He showed his might. Now he might be able to scale back and go with an investigation next time.

>Second attack happens
>Ok we JUST bombed this fuckhead did he really do it again
>If the investigation shows you did it you're getting glassed
>Oh shit it was the rebels (as we all know)

It's clear now in the aftermath why he wouldn't go through with an investigation because of all the gains they made from it. A second one would warrant an actual investigation before we fuck Syria up - especially with a bipartisan effort focused on NOT getting involved. This would expose the rebels and clear up Assad's name.

>I truly believe there was an understanding between the leaders after the event. It also shared the purpose of once and again destroying the Russian narrative. Putin and Assad are fucking tired of ISIS. Trump wants ISIS gone. They can't work together without looking like muh collusion. It was 'one step back' for twenty steps forward. There was no easy way to do this unfortunately with the left's hysteria over Russia.

And I want to add onto this that all forces were warned to evacuate and the base was fully operational immediately afterwards having suffered minimal '''damage'''.

And Putin immediately responded that he would not escalate the situation. Bar some dick waving for theater to fully convince people this is why I think there was an understanding.

It's up to us to get everyone to calm down.

70% of his base understand or see his 10D chess.
25% don't approve of it, but still support him
The other 5% 'abandoned' him.

Naturally the media is trying to play off this tiny schism by artificially inflating the numbers of people who are sour about it in attempts to fool more. It's also an attempt to paint Trump as muh Neo-Kike - despite as I have covered it's entirely the opposite (Israel and the rebels are the real losers here in the end).

This would explain the oddly large amount of anti-Kushner threads that popped up all of a sudden.

But what does it mean?

AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
>AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
>AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL

>McMaster

Might want to check this out. If true it's fucking huge.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033

Adding this into the mix - It might look like Trump just took 10D and turned it into 20D.

He just made all the gains I previously mentioned. Now he might get off scott free for the bombing thanks to globalist cucks in his midst and turn it around on the rebels even harder.

He makes all the gains and now gets excused for bombing an empty airfield in response to an obvious false flag gas attack and will surely repay them by doubling down with them to team up and destroy ISIS-the rebels.

Holy fuck. If that fuckface thernovic is right. This is the checkmate boys.

>1000D CHESS CONFIRMED

So is Kushner a super omega wormtongue-esque kike or just a regular kike?

BUMP

FIGHT THE SLIDE

>H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria

"Current National Security Adviser Herbert Raymond “H. R.” McMaster is manipulating intelligence reports given to President Donald Trump, Cernovich Media can now report. McMaster is plotting how to sell a massive ground war in Syria to President Trump with the help of disgraced former CIA director and convicted criminal David Petraeus, who mishandled classified information by sharing documents with his mistress.
As NSA, McMaster’s job is to synthesize intellience reports from all other agencies. President Trump is being given an inaccurate picture of the situation in Syria, as McMaster is seeking to involve the U.S. in a full scale war in Syria.
The McMaster-Petraeus plan calls for 150,000 American ground troops in Syria."

>medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

Kushner is being used as a wedge because shills assume that the fact he's a kike will make it easy to influence Sup Forums against him. It's shilling, but smarter than the normal shilling. The incredibly obvious OMG I HATE DRUMPF NOW shit from a few days ago was a cover to hide the more subtle layer if anti-Kushner shilling that had started.

I honestly doubt it's Shareblue, it's too smart for them. It smells like alphabet soup pushing for Syrian intervention by undermining the Trump administration and creating rifts between his staff.

Reminder that the division between Bannon and Trump is more shilling tactics.

"He got fired from the NSC!!"

Wrong.
>The position was never permanent
>He can still go to NSC meetings
>Still has security clearance
>Still has access to intel
>Still the WH Chief Strategist

This narrative can only be one of three things:

1) The media is playing into Trump's hands after this false flag retaliation. By 'crossing' his supporters, as well as purposefully spreading rumors of infighting with him and Bannon, he is effectively convincing Neo-Cons and the trash that follow them.

2) The media is purposefully exaggerating the situation to create tension in the Trump admin or gaslight the casuals into believing this drivel, as always.

3) There actually is tension between Trump and Bannon. I doubt this however because of all the support Bannon brings to the table and this would be total suicide. Of course it's not true. He'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him from citizens. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

>kikeovich: Bannon and kushner best friends
>Kikeovich running interference for a fellow tribe member
Checks out

THIS
WILL
NOT
SLIDE

good work user
commie faggots BTFO

FUCK GLOBALIST KIKES
McMaster is one of them
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833769409802022917

Anyone other than Cernovich confirming this news?

fuck off cernojew

>Trump 4d chess move to fuck up Israel while being surrounded by the tribe in his own office.
Not likely he's outsmarting the Jews

6 gorillion mindsets has me totally convinced

good read op

Everything else adds up. That kike's current story is just the cherry on top.

Not yet but he broke Susan Rice right before this. Take it with a grain of salt but also consider everything else I've detailed.

LOOKS LIKE FREE HELICOPTER RIDES FOR LEFTY POL

All the media praised McMaster when he got the job.
All the globalist did too.

he broke susan rice, but he's been consistently wrong before that
dude is a broken clock book reporter who sometimes happens to tweet the right thing

>Everything else adds up.
No it doesn't. You haven't posted proof of anything. It's just often-wrong cernojew whining and you take him at his word (or you are him).
>MUH MCMASTER IS LYIN, TRYING TO DRIVE OUT BANNON
guess what faggots, rings exactly as true as your last attempt to pin the hate on kushner, and your attempt before that to pin the hate on bannon.

Checked

>twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833769409802022917

"Milo out, McMaster in. A good day for the good guys."

NICE POST

>he actually cherry picked one small detail to discredit an observable reality

TL:DR for ADD retards?

There was never a doubt in my mind. I believe Trump might be an actual genius.

None of the 900D chess move stories add up.
If this was a deal with Putin why not actually destroy the base instead of letting them use it the next day and undermining the story? Why not have Russia come out angry and scolding instead of essentially thumbing their nose at it and saying the strike didn't do shit and now we're gonna double down in Syria?

The only thing that adds up is that Trump is out of his depth and surrounded by people who have their own aims.

Can't you add wikileaks on the precedent?
I think it would help your point of view.
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/833814110760497152
It's better than your bunch of conjectures that go way ahead, you don't need to dial-up that long over this issue, you turn your point into guesswork, basically.
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5492063_re-insight-iraq-afghanistan-general-observations-.html

>Several members of Petraeus' inner circle were there, including his
chief strategist (the guy who was the main architect behind the Iraq
surge strategy, his chief intel guy, special forces badass, the guy
managing the CENTCOM campaign strategy and a couple other analyst and
intel guys. All of them are part of the small group led by Gen. McMaster
to form the CENTCOM strategy for Petraeus.

Most of these guys were very deeply involved in Iraq and had a lot of
insane stories to share. These were the guys that would go out , run all
over Iraq on their own, drink Johnny Walker black with the al Hakims,
the Sadrists and senior Sunni insurgent leaders and strike deals with
them to turn on AQ. It was interesting to see how these negotiations
would actually play out and how the Shia above all were the best at
playing them off each other. They found out after a while that it was
impossible for them to get the Sunnis to consolidate. They flat out told
them, 'we'll strike a deal with you, but you have to prove to us that
you're in charge'. Since there were dozens of different competing Sunni
groups, the US really had no choice but to strike deals with each group
individually. Fortunately, it worked. But as we'll see in the upcoming
elections, the Sunnis are just as divided as the Shia are. It was of
course an enormously complex endeavor to get all these guys on our side,
but the US really benefited from the fact that AQ was openly hostile to
the local Sunni communities in Iraq (recall the letters b/w Zawahiri and
Zarqawi). There was a very clear strategy that the US was able ...

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/833794401289793539

twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/842735720301318144

twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/849660748204654592

Pasting posts from another thread about Kushner because likely being deleted. Save or screencap bc being scrubbed

>2007: user explains Jared Kushner is near top of illuminati; next leader is Harvard class of 2003 like Kusher
>explained here
>user with "media connections" adds to this tonight

GENIE ENERGY = RUPERT MURDOCH x ROTHSCHILD + SYRIA / KUSHNER

>Ivanka Trump is best friends with Wendi Deng
>Deng is Chinese trophy ex-wife of Rupert Murdoch
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258396/Wendi-Deng-visits-Ivanka-Trump-Washington-DC-home.html

NEW HEAD OF ILLUMINATI IS HARVARD CLASS OF 2003

I'll play along become 1) that David Icke 2007-8 Bluebeam Forum is hilarious and interesting 2) I work in media and a project like Bluebeam is water cooler shit (Star Wars is indeed a primer, via Bob Iger at Disney, who...wants to run for president in 2020/24) 3) that forum poster admits Kushner is a fake New Head, who gets cucked and shamed by the real one, thereby forecasting Kushner as an anti-populist enemy *a decade ago*

My first thought was Alex Soros but he's NYU
Max Landis is University of Miami
But Harvard Class of 2003 includes Natalie Portman ---who is literally the Breakfast at Tiffany's starlet of Israel + Colin Jost of Saturday Night Live

Funny thought: what if Natalie Portman cucks Jared and pair-bonds with Ivanka to usher in the messianic age; Jewish girls hold power, not men; user poster in 2007 said New Head wears many names and personalities.

It would make sense if New Head of Illuminati is a chick; Jared Kushner is too 666 Patrick Bateman to be legit, but Trump prob can't decipher.

Either way, ISRAEL needs to get glassed.

>CONTD 2/4

>Judaism is a matrilineal religion, is it not?
> antichrist should be the opposite of christ. since christ was a dude, will the antichrist be a woman?

Yes, women have the power in Jewish and Orthodox Judaic hierarchies. Not that the men are weak, but they don't make the final decisions.

It would also be interesting if the Anti-Christ is born from two women,via science. Thus cucking men.

What I found provocative about the 2007-8 David Icke user was his emphasis that Project Bluebeam will be an evolved form of global entertainment ---Trump essentially is that, he has a decades-long persona, the gold-minted lifestyle, the Pre-Kardashian photogenic family, the catch phrases.

The way Ivanka and Jared have been readymade packaged as "new power players" against the red-nosed, overweight "Nazi" Bannon is clearly telegraphed. People side with health, always.

Natalie Portman lives in Israel but had emails leaked in the very odd SONY x NORTH KOREA leak, wherein she said Jews talk too much about the Holocaust. I know firsthand Portman was bred and raised as Israel's Aubrey Hepburn, the ultimate crypto-Jew of gentile beauty--Leon, her first movie, is celebrated as such.

Also interesting from the David Icke forum (caveat: I'm not a Reptilian conspiro): a corporation will obtain WMDs in the NWO; this was said to be Virgin Galactic through Branson, but the real meme has always been that DISNEY will be "the first transnational to own a nuke"--irony in it dealing in childhood.

Redpill: the Marvel Universe (rose to prominence during Bush admin, Tony Stark is weapons dealer post-9/11, sand people bad, subliminal) is how "old/new gods" replace Christianity as US dominant religion; theaters as churches

STAR WARS (Disney/Bob Iger): multi-culti rebels with "Jewish force" lead by females destroy Aryan Empire via guerilla warfare. SW movies mapped thru 2030 telegraphing US decline; Black Lives Matter w Jay-Z = being franchised: Trayvon biopic first

Kill me

Are you retarded?

>why not actually destroy the base instead of letting them use it the next day and undermining the story?

Because that would hamper efforts to combat ISIS which Trump also doesn't want. It's a fair '''warning'''. Destroying it would have been overboard. He damaged it and got a few planes plus 6 people. The '''message''' was sent.

>Why not have Russia come out angry and scolding instead of essentially thumbing their nose at it and saying the strike didn't do shit and now we're gonna double down in Syria?

Did you just not pay attention to what happened afterwards? Do are you new to politics?

>The only thing that adds up is that Trump is out of his depth and surrounded by people who have their own aims.

Ah a shareblue.
>Leaf
Shoulda known

>Trump's Newphew Kushner

Person who wrote that is totally informed.

Trump is going to take the golan heights oil, if you think he's going to work with Assad or Russia at this point you are mentally retarded

>anyone against Kushner is a shill

>Harvey and McMaster have been trying to subvert Joint Chiefs Chairman General Joseph Dunford and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Mattis and Dunford support working with our allies in the fight against ISIS. Harvey and McMaster are advocating for a massive American-only ground force.

I'm all for the US going it alone, just leave us the fuck out of it.

CONT 3/4

>for Kushner or the Antichrist to be real, Christianity would have to be the correct religion out of all the religions to ever exist. Then I come back to these threads and feel scared and sick and want to become a christian

It's not so much that Christianity is real (though it is), as that Jewish elites 200% believe they are the chosen of Earth. This turns our entire worldview as Gentiles into a conspiracy---which it is not---but that is their genius.

The only way a minute minority can convince the ruling majority they are superior is through 1) projection 2) control of public narrative 3) money 4) myth 5) merit (via awards) 6) subversion

Mossad's motto is: By deception we shall wage war

And what would Satan's motto be?

NYC, Hollywood, Israel, Miami, Las Vegas: these are places built upon deception and projection, and who runs these centres? I've said to much. I've omitted Chicago, though it's overseen by Rahm, because it's a giant blood sacrifice via gang warfare for Israel messaniac prophecy.

As above, so below: America is the below, Israel is the above; that's why we're constantly joined, quality vs quantity.

So, you may not believe in Christ, but the Christ is what protects you from their dominion. It helps to cut off your TV; believe me, most Hollywood types hate TV and watch nothing.

>It's better than your bunch of conjectures that go way ahead

I've detailed only observable realities so far. The only conjecture is whether or not Cernokike is right. The only thing that will put a dent in my theory is if Trump attacks again or goes through with an invasion after a second false flag gas attack.

>Israel is fucked with more Russian muscle in Syria - fact
>Gas attack was a false flag - all evidence available suggest that
>The retaliation was a glorified firework show
>Israel and ISIS are the problem - they are now dealt with

google.com/finance?cid=1792600

They pay dividends too, get in on this

Kek, how about just telling Assad, you know, chill on the sorties from that specific base for a few days until you "rebuild" so we don't look like total ineffectual shitheads and we can keep this fake beef going a little more plausibly. Instead they're launching missions the next day and Trump has moved on to North Korea

4/4

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT CADRE

>Cadre is founded by Jared Kushner and his brother
>Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate
>its "secret financier" was revealed by NYC media to be George Soros, who loaned the Kushner Bros. $250 million
>official website: www.cadre.com

>what does "Cadre" mean
>dictionary.com: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization; a member of an activist group."
>an user in previous thread: "cadre, in the political context is defined as "a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party"
>examine Cadre's official logo
>notice the 'A'
>it is a pyramid with the capstone separated
>imagery synonymous with secret societies, mystery schools, Illuminati etc
>the Israel Supreme Court, financed and designed solely by Dorothy Rothschild, features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it)

>Kushner ties to Rothschild family
>Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, with Lord Rothschild and Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy has oil contracts in Israel for the Golan Heights, cited by UN as Syrian land overseen by Assad

>Kushner has a messianic complex, as explained by Israel user in previous thread, pasted below
>"he is part of a long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and establishment of post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros, weiner, spitzer..."
>In a 2007-8 forum, an user claiming to have inside Illuminati knowledge pinned Jared Kushner as "New Head" and supported this accusation
>see
>April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
>Jared owns 666 5 Ave building

I guess this explains why the usual neverTrump cucks were so happy about McMaster

I don't take sides; only the United States of America side, doesn't matter the situation, usually.
Not leaders, nor followers, nor anything else.
I don't believe Jews are the same as (((Jews))), neither that Israel harbor anyone of (((them))).
Mostly are not Israelis, I've never seen evidence of that, no mansion, no Israeli company for most of them.
I'm not a leftists, so I've never believed in "Palestinians", ever, they were random arabs tossed there by the CCCP.
I believe there's no space for muslims, doesn't matter the sect, in this world alongside other people, because muslims want to kill or convert everybody else.
So, it's tough to agree with any radical around the internet.

>Trump is double crossing Israel while he surrounds himself with Jews. He's so smart they have no idea
That's a level of true believer I just can't reach

5/5

Cadre + Genie Energy

My advice: don't waste your time/energy digging into the hierarchy of these companies. Kushner and Co. have planted SEEDS for you to inspect. In the end, you already knew

KUSHNER + MURDOCH + CHENEY + ROTHSCHILD

This equation already exists, hard fact. Exposé normies as it applies to Syria expansion. These fucks succeed for obvious reasons. The bread crumb trail is distraction.

Drive a wedge between Trump and Jared via sheer VISIBILITY ON SOCIAL - viral buzz is something they still bow to.

Sup Forums didn't know THAT MUCH about Trump when it meme'd him into the White House; Sup Forums knows ENOUGH to meme Jared Kushnef out of the White House

These people respect and covet notoriety, it confirms their prophetic superiority. Be less Sherlock, be more Dirty Harry, arrest then convict.

Some are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence::

Explain to me how he is going to let Israel take Golan heights if Russia just seriously beefed up military presence in Syria? If he further escalates all he does is prove he is a Neo-Kike and that is suicide. Good fucking luck to him not being lynched by the population - half of which is the only thing holding the other half back. He would give a reason for the half supporting him to not give a fuck about protecting him.

Yeah I saw a thread like that. I'm unsure what to think about it.

On one hand you have that info
On another you have it on a conspiracy board and a lot of anons in some of those threads put a few holes in the argument
And on another you have Shareblue obnoxiously shilling the Kushner/Bannon angle when it's being show to be the opposite

Ah so you really aren't paying attention to the situation

>chill on the sorties from that specific base for a few days until you "rebuild"

Because the rebels made a small push immediately after that. That push would have been much better in the rebels favor if the entire thing was blasted to shit. He didn't want that. He wants ISIS gone. And he wanted to send a message and in case you forgot the initial shock on EVERYONE was real and that he's not one to fuck with.

> so we don't look like total ineffectual shitheads and we can keep this fake beef going a little more plausibly. Instead they're launching missions the next day and Trump has moved on to North Korea

Again the shock factor was all that was needed. And the additional '''dick waving''' for theater more than did it's job.

>everything he does hurts Israel
>that actually means he's helping Israel
>Israel is suicidal and doesn't want to control everything and Trump is playing into their hands

hmmm really made think

Thanks Op for a quality thread. It is really comfy in here. Please accept some kek.

Yeah, no. When you have to cover your ass with lame contingencies like "then the rebels attacked and blah blah blah that's why it all adds up" youre just reaching. And it still doesn't explain why Russia would come out the next day and thumb its nose at Trump saying no damage, only a fraction of the missiles hit, etc.

The only person in that entire mess I trust is Bannon. Kushner and Cernovich are jews, Kushner and McMaster are globalists.

>Kushner and Bannon are united

It was Kushner and Ivanka that pushed Trump into bombing Syria in the first place. Now the jew suddenly changed his mind and is against Greater Israel? He grew a conscious? No sir, I don't buy it.

If this is all true you have to feel bad for Kush with all the attacks on him atm.

/leftypol/ is currently raid /lgbt/ and attacking gay anons Sup Forumstards or regular gay anons.

hasn't Israel occupied the Golan for decades though? as in military protecting it essentially like its their official border

Well, i didn't get a tl:dr for my short attention span,but I at least got this nice chick pic

>Implying any board without ids is not a honeypot full of samefags

>Explain to me how Trump is going to let Israel take Golan heights if Russia just seriously beefed up military presence in Syria

GENIE ENERGY = MURDOCH + CHENEY + ROTHSCHILD

Drilling $billions in oil in Golan Heights; UN says Golan Heights are Syrian territory, yet Israel is expanding illegally across it, with oil as biggest reason.

JARED KUSHNER + DONALD + IVANKA (best friends with Wendi Deng) = how GENIE conquers Golan Heights without fuss. Topple Assad, "grab the oil," as Trump puts it

If you wanna take some tinfoiler's somewhat precient theories and thoughts on Kushner from nine years ago:

archive.is/dzjll
>OK, so here is another main thing:

>Jared Kushner is not The Head of the Illuminati. However all the things I have said so far are true, and he sort of has a similar background to the real Head.

>Kushner is some guy who has ended up crawling into three of our primary parameters, as he purchased 666 5th Avenue which is a building we need and he got engaged to Ivanka Trump who is the girl we need. He also has enough incidental similarities to the head that I can describe the Head of the Illuminati in a way that people will assume I am describing Kushner, but it's not him.

>So Rupert Murdoch is kind of like the guy monitoring the situation and we are going to do a big build up where the Head of the Illuminati smashes Kushner the fuck down, and Kushner is kind of like a fall guy to build up the Chief's power by making a big deal of how he kicked the ass of this rich kid handsome billionaire and stole his girlfriend.

>The real head who I work for is someone who no one has ever heard of and he's incredibly, incredibly bizarre. He is in some stuff on the internet, but it's really strange shit.

>So for example, the real head is also a boy genius who is from New Jersey and is Jewish and went to Harvard, but he is very eccentric, like sometimes he dresses like this:

>usuarios.lycos.es/varyfat/ff6kefka.jpg

>To explain things, I use Kushner as a proxy place holder since most people would assume the Head of the Illuminati would be some kind of well put together society man.

>He's not at all though.

>He's a complete freak of nature.

He might be being setup as the perfect patsy

>Everything he does hurts Israel
Wrong. Actually what he's done with this strike is lower the threshold for greater US action in Syria. What do you think Israel is thinking right now after seeing Trump spazz out over some pictures of dead babies?

>lower the threshold for greater US action in Syria.

No. Again:

After demonstrating the first time that he's not fucking around he can ride that high into the second attack. He showed his might. Now he might be able to scale back and go with an investigation next time.

>Second attack happens
>Ok we JUST bombed this fuckhead did he really do it again
>If the investigation shows you did it you're getting glassed
>Oh shit it was the rebels (as we all know)

It's clear now in the aftermath why he wouldn't go through with an investigation because of all the gains they made from it. A second one would warrant an actual investigation before we fuck Syria up - especially with a bipartisan effort focused on NOT getting involved. This would expose the rebels and clear up Assad's name.

However, only time will tell which of us is right. I'm also taking into consideration the last 20 months of him winning.

Repulsive. I hope cernokike is right about this.

>Long winded larp spinning a week response into a strong one
First whiff the media and the neocons get of another "chemical" attack they will be calling for a full on attack and regime change, there won't be any room for investigations and negotiations if he doesn't want to look weak. Trump deserves some benefit of the doubt because of the campaign record but I think this time he just played himself after a string of fumbles and brutal media coverage

Kushner is a turbo jew that is highly connected with the worst kikes on the planet, and he can use Ivanka to manipulate Trump emotionally

its going to be very hard to convince me this guy isnt a huge fucking problem, and noted racemixer and jew defender Mike "Richard Spencer is a CIA plant" Cernovitch is not the most ideal source

Its so obvious at this point

I mean McMaster was in the CFR ffs. Who didn't see this coming?

Bump for visibility

This reads like some real sonichu fanfiction to people who aren't prescribed a battery of antipsychotics

>BANNON IS MANIPULATING TRUMP
>TRUMP HATES BANNON
>KUSHNER IS MANIPULATING TRUMP
>BANNON HATES KUSHNER
>MCMASTER IS MANIPULATING TRUMP
>MCMASTER HATES BANNON AND KUSHNER

same old song and dance
I'll continue believing in exactly 0% of it

So you think things are a-ok in the White House at the moment?

you're a larper at best

I think you're a mental retard trying to build a narrative on a swampy foundation of "Trump is an idiot and doesn't know what's going on around him", something all of us who watched his campaign and administration from the beginning know to be false.

So yeah, keep conjuring up more rumors from (((sources))) and (((officials))) and shoving your head in the cognitive dissonance hole so hard you actually start to believe them.

Interesting points

Only "mental gymnastic" you need to show Trump is compromised is to point out how his actions align with neocon and globalist interests.

It was supposed to be a legitimate question, but I get your point. The neocon love for McMaster during his selection still is bothering me though.

I'm still hoping this is the 20D chess move. This Security Council meeting would put an Iran showcase front and center.

Bolivia being the one to speak up seems scripted for this.
Insisting on it being public seems scripted for this. Trump's decision to strike but virtually miss seems scripted for this. Distractions in the White House seem scripted for this. Tulsi Gabbard distancing herself from Trump seems scripted for this.

This could be our play boys... This could be the culmination of the first 100 days of chess.

It's almost

So how the fuck do we remove McMaster?
How the fuck do we turn back the catastrophe when he's fucking jumped the gun and made shit unstoppable?

Aren't there UN peacekeepers still? I know you could go there as Austrian for a year, the pay was pretty good, but as soon as shit got serious in Syria, I think there was a minor fire fight, when some fucks got near the base there, our then chancellor suspended everything and pulled our meager troops, because he didn't want to deal with the bad press of even one Austrian soldier getting killed or wounded on foreign soil, because of "muh eternal neutrality". Now we only send soldiers to Kosovo and Chad I believe.

>ironically responds with a long winded larp spinning a weak response into a strong one

Think of it like Assad gassing his own people. People are screeching about it not happening because that would be suicide for him.

Same thing applies to Trump. It doesn't add up because of the campaign and how this played out. He does this it would be suicide for him.

The mods are terrified goyim.

So if you wake up, take a left but then backtrack while looking at you hyperbaric ceiling fan gravitroning your sneaker by the shoelaces...does it make a sound?

I mean three quarters of a milky way is equal or greater than the paradox of an expired gogurt. Fifty seconds to candyland should explain the Mason Dixon line of crisanthom set forth by our fore fathers foreskin used as regenerative growth tissue when someone crashes their moped.

Everything's all right my dudes. Shariablue is gonna get waxed ;)

b

Kek bless you user for keeping this alive until I came back.

Cheers op. You rad cunt

here's a (you) for the bump. Shills aren't raiding. The more real pollacks that can see this and offer constructive criticism the better.

bump

>It's up to us to get everyone to calm down.
The outrage is necessary. Otherwise it's not believable. Be happy your peers are angry about more war.

I don't know who's jewing who any more

Don't abandon trump just yet we have to wait how things play out first.

op is a faggot

>Sup Forums is LITERALLY shilling for (((Kushner )))

I understand everyone had a huge emotional investment on Trump and his presidency and it's often hard to admit you've been fooled but come on...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120124529/#120124529

BUMP for first relevant thread ive seen i a while

This is one of the best evidence that they are trying to fracture his support.