Unfriendly reminder that if/when Trump plunges us into a bloody war with North Korea that all of that blood is on all...

Unfriendly reminder that if/when Trump plunges us into a bloody war with North Korea that all of that blood is on all of your hands.

>but muh emails
>but muh lying
>but muh pizza restaurant LARP

Fuck you, Hillary was probably the most legit politician there is. Can you imagine what kind of dirt they'd get on Trump if they had access to all his dealings? And what about the majority of the Republican congress for that matter? They're probably fucking little boys on Sundays and their male personal assistants in the bathroom between sessions then voting on gay marriage bans when back at work.

Trump is a manchild with no understanding of the adult world. His world existed of people flirting with him to get his money. He was something people wanted so they had to be nice to him. Now peoples' lives are in his hands. Now peoples' livelihoods are in his hands. That means he's going to get yelled at. That means he's going to get challenged.

And that means he's going to fail, because ultimately, he's a failure as a person and as a businessman. A man who comes from a silver spoon upbringing and tens of millions of dollars of loans, and after a lifetime of business, he can't even crack double digit billions. He can't even crack 5 billion. There's almost two hundred other people in America alone with way more money than him, and most of them started from nothing.

So just remember. When you get drafted and carted off to Korea, don't expect parades and welcomes when you get home. Don't expect the GOP to survive when mothers and wives are burying their kids and husbands by the hundreds if not thousands.

There's no scenario where Trump is the winner, and that comes back on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hillary was probably the most legit politician there is

argument ends there.

SUBTLE

Anybody who thinks War with Norks is even remotely likely is a low information retard.

China put Kim on notice two years ago. If he tries anything the Chinese government will bump him off and replace him with a more easily controlled puppet, they're not going to risk their buffer zone over some fat manchilds egotripping.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they bumped him off and replaced him with someone who looks exactly the same, a full blown impersonator. Keep an eye out and see if his personality does a complete 180.

Tldr sage and
/thread

that's where i stopped reading too

all politicians lie to win, voting serves no purpose other than to pacify and divide voters because the government agenda stays the same regardless of who's in charge

wars that happen were going to happen no matter who's in the white house

only people who aren't paying attention think that their votes matter and that things actually can/do change significantly every 4-8 years depending on who's in charge

Yup. Trump is pretty fucking retarded and so is Sup Forums

>most legit politician
>didn't act like a person, kept fainting etc.

>kept fainting

people never do that, she must be a reptile that's what happens to them when they come up to the surface and breathe our human air

I thought it was like surrogate and she lost connection to her human body

that's possible, that body she's in is pretty used up

the problem wasnt trump its his voters

you faggots think posting pepe mems and being smug assholes cause le 4d chess was enough but when he needed you there was no help. when the travel bans were blocked none of you faggots went to the streets backing him up instead it was fucking lefties who went from safe spaces to antifa fucking shit up

you faggots were all talk and nothing else

> implying voters matter here or have control

you're funny and this is actually more realistic than anything you just said

>Acting like Hillary wouldn't throw the US into massive wars throughout the middle east
Either way they were getting war they just chose to kill slants instead of dune coons this time.

Bitch Hillary would have done the same faster than Trump

I know getting up your lazy asses seems more outlandish than thinking the repitlians did it

Good. Nuke the fuckers. Nuke the Chinese. Nuke the Russians. Nuke the Germans. Nuke the burgers, bongs, and ozzies. Nuke us for sure. But make sure to nuke Israel and every fucking semite you can. Jew York needs to be a smoldering pile of viscous, irradiated waste. Oh wait it already is.

>implying I wouldn't enjoy bathing head to toe in commie gook blood

I don't just want it on my hands. I want to drink it, I want to wash my body with it. I want to masturbate with the congealed blood of dead communists.

only when getting off our asses means going out and voting or protesting

not a trump supporter btw, i know the president doesn't actually matter

it's just a way to control people and keep them thinking that we matter, if it actually affected anything other than just the citizens (pacification and division) then it wouldn't happen

most of nyc isn't bad, i'm from brooklyn and lived there most of my life, there's plenty of neighborhoods where you can wander around at 3am and nothing will happen

Duterte pls

anyone who's against Best Korea is literally a kike lover

inb4 muh gommunism

I find it funny how (((alt-righters))) are against a racially pure, anti-racemixing, juden-free state that is just ruled by a form of NatSoc

North deserves death

you deserve death kike lover

>So just remember. When you get drafted and carted off to Korea, don't expect parades and welcomes when you get home.

true dat.

Trump will out-fail Bush on all fronts: economic, military, political.

Suit up and enlist before you are drafted.

I'd legitimately get a boner if Trump nuked LA, Portland, Seattle, or NYC. All of them if possible.

shill pls go

you know, since you burgers have access to weapons, at the very least you could try to turn your weapons on your kike masters

Fuck off. Hillary had war on Syria as one of her campaign promises.

If Trump goes to war, we will see Democrats trying to convince everyone they are "the party of peace". And people will believe them. It makes me sick.

I don't give a fuck. Lets do this.

>if they had access to all his dealings?
they already do.

Hillary wouldn't have done jack fucking shit for you either, Scooter. Politicians are bought and paid for regardless of their party.

but 'they' is Putin

That's a whole lot of bluster friend. Do you want to convince us or yourself?

but muh 'Trump cant be bought'

hahahahahah

turns out he is 100's of millions in debt so is already bought, not counting being pwned by Putin

>a bloody war with North Korea
God I hope you're right

Retard. You only have to draft when you are not using your nukes properly.

Reminder that
>there will be no war

>Hillary was probably the most legit politician there is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

>wanting to ruin the only juden-free, anti-degeneracy, anti-racemixing, racially pure, NatSoc country

why?

>1 post by this ID

fuck off commie. Move to DPRK if you think they are innocent angels. Whats the matter, does your mom not give you enough allowance?

North Korea is a joke, But I'm not going to support trump going to war with them because I will never get Squirrel and Hedgehog Episode 33.

SAGE

being a degenerate Jew-owned shithole is much better, eh?

>Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they bumped him off and replaced him with someone who looks exactly the same, a full blown impersonator. Keep an eye out and see if his personality does a complete 180.
I hadn't considered this possibility at all. It seems like something China would do.

Post the original next time

kek

If we go into war with North Korea, I'll sign up.
I would love to have the chance to kill some chinks in a theater of war.

>bloody war with North Korea that all of that blood is on all of your hands.

I just heard foreigners can get US citizenship for serving in the military. Please, Mister President, can I be on the front lines in NK? I will make you proud, I will gut SO many norks.

Quality post

Hmmm. If he doesn't cause WWIII, will you admit you were wrong and vote for him next election?

This is an open question to anyone who think Trump will cause WWIII, not just specifically the OP.

>Fuck you, Hillary was probably the most legit politician
Stopped reading there.
Still trump is shit and a retard and a kike puppet and a liar and a faker

Why does everyone treat North Korea as if they're a real threat. They're basically the geopolitical equivalent of a kid with a gun. Japan alone could destroy them if they ever remilitarized. Best Korea is still using 50s technlogy. HOLY SHIT, BLOODY WAR WITH THE NORKS

It's weird to hear foreigners worried about North Korea when nobody here really worries about them all that much.

Your whole culture is disgusting. It's no wonder they are in their liberal cancer bliss.

>liberal cancer bliss.

The liberal cancer bliss which your country spread across the planet? Right, just checking. Carry on.

I guess that's because you're a defenseless faggot who knows America will protect you, and we've got to think about how and when to do it.

>lol, so what if a madman has nukes and artillery pointed at our biggest city and is about to start a war with us

Great point SK. Great point. Maybe you should just get back to Brood War and let us handle the real war.

They are obsessed over western "culture"
America is not liberal, it's just a disease that is infecting.

she lost and she would have been terrible

How many calories do you get out of one shoe, gook?