Are you ready for the greatest anime betrayal of all time?

Are you ready for the greatest anime betrayal of all time?

We're all dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acMMnua5AR0
youtube.com/watch?v=68QezDOy0ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love Assad? Why do we care about sand niggers again?

because that sand nigger is actively fighting against globalist/kike influence

we dont love assad, we just have no reason to hate him FOR FUCKS SAKE

I sure don't, fuck nu/pol/

Cringe

And Bill Kristol loves Israel and Saudi Arabia more than America.

Never though I'd say this, but Ben Kristol just btfo Sup Forums

We love peace more than we love a foreign war.

I love what Trump wants to do (aside from fighting Assad). I hardly fucking know Assad, but from what I gather he's better than ISIS or the rebels.
>We don't need to fight him
>We don't need to destabilize the Middle East
>We don't need to do this

Can't we just fuck up ISIS and get along?

We don't it's crypto-leftist faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=acMMnua5AR0

I love them both.

Also your movies suck.

*Jewish foreign war

>neocons love fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with Al-Qaeda to topple Assad more than they love their countrymen who have been murdered by muslim terrorists

Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler renegade Jew

No. It's really "They love Russia more than they love Trump."

And that's because this entire wave of political unrest in western Europe and the United States is due to Russian manipulation.

Remember a while back when those macho Putin images were all over the internet? Right? That was the beginning. Next thing we know, our friends and family that we've long known as Republicans - who are usually anti-Russian due legacy 80's stuff - they start telling us about how manly and decisive Vladimir Putin is as a leader. Almost out of nowhere!

That wasn't a spontaneous thing. These Americans started believing that because they were unknowingly part of a program. That was Russia preparing for the 2016 US election.

Brexit was another part of this operation.

The end goal, obviously, is to break up the NATO alliance and make the US and Europe less able, or willing, to defend against Russian advances against old Soviet states.

Assad is white though

Fuck off, nigger lover.

No he isn't, he's Syrian like all the others there.

I unironiclly believe this. The key bit is one Trump won, the Russian shills couldn't exactly keep supporting him. Their goal is to spread division in the wester world. The Russians are now shilling aginst Trump.

Eh NATO was already a dead letter though no one pays in

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who support a sandnigger shit skin over a blonde hair blue eyed Aryan

Le civic nationalism, based Assad!

I think even the russians didn't think trump would win.
They were trying the same gambit that hillary used in the primary (which also helped trump). That is: to discredit hillary as a real US leader (she's a criminal after all). ... But disaster happened and trump actually won.
And now they're trying to turn the ship around and paint trump in a bad light.

He really does.

Exactly. The left has been caught up in 'muh Russia' for a while now but in some sense they are right. 'course now they don't realize they are falling for Russian anti-Trump propaganda and the cycle continues...

Show proofs.

Oh yeah, Trump sure is advancing White Ethno-Nationalism by advancing the same exact goals that Juden advocates for. You dumb motherfuckers don't think about the long game. Not to mention that we already wasted millions of dollars just to flex our dik. I don't give a shit about some faggot manlet from slanteye Russia nor do I care about some sand nigger, and that includes bombing the shit out of sand niggers just because they killed other sane niggers. A real nationalist couldn't care less what sand niggers do. Let them kill each other, not waste millions of own money just to blow up some shit in the turd world and then not even kill anyone. What a fucking waste of money. You idiots truly don't come off as Sup Forums to me.

You assholes sound like garden variety Fundamentalist conservative Murica fuck yeah! except your religion is Trump instead of Cucktanity. Which is the same exact attitude that brought us King Nigger. Whomever comes after Trump is going to be much worse than King Nigger ever was.

Prove you aren't a Russian and I might belirve you. Timestamp of your dwelling should suffice.

>This man is a time traveler. He found out about Trump's betrayal and stole his time machine to warn us. Trust me, I know. We need to find this man to save the world and stop Kushner, the antichrist.

9:52

youtube.com/watch?v=68QezDOy0ek

Maybe they don't want war Mr. Neocon that set up a candidate to split the conservative vote to let Hillary win.

explain why i should give a fuck what happens to those shitty slav states

>Not wanting more intervention in the middle east
I just want America/NATO to stop bombing countries were not at war with, either stop pussy footing around and declare war on Syria or stay out of there country.

Found the shill

He's whiter than you faggot

>Love Assad? Why do we care about sand niggers again?
Sandniggers>Jews

>not caring if another human being dies
Fuck off, faggot.

Yet you want to bomb their country? wut?

Basically instead of cultural marxism they accusing russia of pushing cultural nationalism

>Jew loves Israel more than the US
>accuses others of loving things more than the US

This Neocon Jew is cancer

>better than ISIS
Why do people have such a schoolground way of looking at things? We don't do things because we think someone is nice or another person is mean. Jesus.

Reminder Assad is backed by Syrian Christians and if the (((rebels))) win every Christian is Syria will be massacred.

WTF,I LOVE LENINIST MUSLIMS NOW!!!!

>newfags see babbys first leftykike raid
>WOW CAPITALIZED Sup Forums HATES TRUMP NOW??????!!!!
>news outlets alight and rats begin showing their true color thinking the worm has turned

Thanks for exposing yourselves at least. More names onto the list, you better fucking hope WW3 doesn't come because you won't live to see a draft.

Back to rThe_donald with you.

What are Christians even doing in that shithole anyway?

ask her how that invasion that she TOTALLY PREDICTED GUYZ is going

lol,what an attention whore retard she is

If the Russians are that good at manipulation, maybe we Americans and Europeans deserve to crumble

>Trump says things Sup Forums supports
>Trump turns around and does the opposite
>WTF Sup Forums IS ANTI TRUMP NOW HOW COULD THIS EVER HAPPEN???

shitskin Christians that i am supposed to care about for some reason

but conveniently not the one's literally in every other shithole country

>mexishit chirstian

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

>SYRAIN christian

OMG WE HAVE TO HELP!

>just let the shills win guise
Russian detected.

Fuck Putin. But when Putin talks about his enemy, he is correct. The war has nothing to do with Assad being this supposed dictator. And that's why we should fuck off.

>they hate jews more than they love Trump

He's right you know.

its love white people more then they love trump

This
Your waifu needs a dick in her mouth, cries wolf like a record skipping

Judging by how much Israeli dick-sucking Trump has been doing, Assad is basically whiter than Trump at this point.

Why do the elite care about you?

And why the fuck should anyone even love their president,hes there to represent his country interests,not to be a pop idol.

They've been there since the inception of Christianity. St Paul is literally from Damascus.

They've survived centuries of Muslim oppression, and now (((Trump))) and (((Jared))) will wipe them out for their Jewish masters.

>Trump shows himself as a kike puppet
>Huuu why do we care about people fighting the great israel and the biggest threat of the world, the jews???
Hum made me think

She doesn't even live in Syria

We don't give a shit about Assad, and no one else should. That's the point.

this is what pundits hope and pray is the case, but it is simply the fact that Russia is on the right side of history and the US is fucking evil

>I unironiclly believe this.
youre not much of a thinker are you

not much of an argument, is it

id like to buy you a beer, Baltika?

Russian detected. Feel free to prove me wrong, comrad.

Hi nu/pol/

i wish I could say this in real life when people ask me why I don't support Trump after shilling my ass off for him over a year and a half

I'm 12 and everything is cringe.

What's the matter Sup Forums?

You don't support the war in Syria?

You're not a racist sexist anti-Semite are you?

Russian detected.

Why it is always an Americunt with unbelievably ignorant opinion?

>says the word nu/pol/ with a straight face
>thinks he can call anything cringe

Kristol doesn't give two shits about Israel. If he did he'd have moved there a long time ago. Kristol is a stooge of the globalists and the Saudi royal family.

It's the Sauds who were offered the entire Middle East by American cuckservatives in exchange for the cheap oil needed to move manufacturing to China and destroy America's white working class. Now they're cashing in.

Israel just wants the Jew-haters to go away and leave her alone.

Russian 31337 h4x0r here.

Can confirm. I hate Jews, niggers, and arrogant women.

I don't give a fuck if you think I'm Russian, how about that?

this is some spicy bait, good job.

>human being
uhh...

Because you are Russian? Is that it? You love Putin with all your vodka, don't you?

Is the U.S. going to do anything when the South African race war kicks off? When beautiful Afrikaner babies are murdered?

yeah ok we get it buddy, you're Rachel Maddow now
guess what, we're all anonymous here, prove to me you graduated preschool first

Except it's true.
Assad is the only one in the region that is fighting against ISIS and winning, indirectly making Syria the only country fighting for the Christians that the Muslims are slaughtering, even if it's indirectly.

You know, I am just glad that there will be American taxpayers' money and American lives wasted on yet another senseless war. Your country deserves to suffer, even if others suffer more, at least some of you will suffer

You burgers are very close-minded. You fail to understand anything that isn't the USA. And even then.
We should now assume that every US flag is a reddit poster. Sorry for the few non-retarded burgers but you should do the same

yeah im a russian, caught me, im drunk on stoli right now

I am all of those and I support Assad hanging from a lamppost
What now?

not me i want assad out you nazis are bitches

Please provide proofs that you are not a Russian poster, thanks.

Kek

Those were the days

Not an argument.

>muh rushin hekkers XDDDD
God, do you fags really think that shit will work here? It doesn't work on MSM, it wont fucking work here. It's almost as if you really think we're that stupid

No proofs yet. Russia loves providING proofs, isn't that right?

Do you want a picture of what I see through my window or what
Stop being retarded

Sup Forums will never be pro-hillary
try tumblr

That wold be sufficient. Timestamp please.

>>muh rushin hekkers XDDDD
Didn't Drumpf and his cabinet already acknowledge it though