AUSPOL Cheap goon from Aldi edition

G'day you filthy cunts
I guess Blumf was really a filthy kike all along huh? I wonder why him and Prepbull don't get along?

Anyway, here's some news:

>Filthy Ranga Hanson has undeclared properties

skynews.com.au/news/politics/federal/2017/04/09/hanson-under-scrutiny-over-undeclared-cottage.html

>Cunts in government still issuing fake robodebts

medium.com/@Asher_Wolf/trigger-warning-centrelink-robo-debts-are-killing-people-make-them-stop-33d6b81b05e3

>Refugees btfo by the American kike, Australian kike deems they stay in PNG

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-09/refugees-not-accepted-by-us-to-remain-in-papua-new-guinea/8428780

>Melbourne getting btfo by extreme weather

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-09/bom-melbourne-weather-flooding-power-outages-expected-storm/8428558

>Housing market correction will btfo boomers hard

afr.com/real-estate/residential/housing-correction-wont-be-orderly-20170407-gvfrg4

Daily reminder the Kirralee Smith is /ourgirl/ and Hanson is a dirty LNP loving ginger cunt.

Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=yCpUrsf9glc

Vote Australian Conservatives as Kirralee Smith and Bernadi want to btfo Muslims and Gooks. Kikes too.

Other urls found in this thread:

aldi.com.au/en/groceries/liquor/wine/laundry-detail/ps/p/albertsons-reserve-soft-dry-red-cask/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me a (you) if you've got a beer in hand right now, bonus points if its a VB

Here's what I'm drinking today.

aldi.com.au/en/groceries/liquor/wine/laundry-detail/ps/p/albertsons-reserve-soft-dry-red-cask/

Thank you Germans for creating Aldi so I can buy cheap piss that is cheaper than food and weed. I love you Germany.

>VB
>not goon
Wow look at the fancy poofter cunt
I bet you have a full time job as well

I'm here lads.

G'day cunt are you drinking goon or VB? If you're drinking VB then you need to go back to Toorak with the rest of the rich poofters.

is australian beer any good
any brand you might recommend?

I only drink water and coffee.

My body is a temple.

A temple of faggotry, it seems. Why don't you just fuck off to Melbourne with the rest of the vegan faggots? You belong there with them.

Fuck off poofter, rob a servo if you have to. Goon drinkers get out.

A craft microbrew from Melbourne made from male hipster piss and the thrust infection of a Melbourne hipster slut.

I am already there m8.

It is heaven.

Victoria bitter lad, it tastes like piss but you'll learn to like it. Unless you're a weak cunt.

Fucking rich cunt
I'm still getting drunker than you for less money. That makes you an uneconomical cunt.
Not to mention wine has more vitamins than beer.
Enjoy your empty carbs, you fat cunt.

I'm here too, but I'm in Dandenong. Got any spare buds you wanna donate? I'm broke as fuck.

You have got pretty nice numbers there m8.

It is a pity though that they went to a boring shitposter like you who uses the exact same images every fucking day you are cancer just kill yourself.

So, goon?

This country was built on hard-working VB drinkers.

I'm spreading Australian memes to newfaggots like you who don't contribute memes. Cunt
Give me some buds

NZ > AUS. Australians are bunch of retards who are descendants of convicts.

Explain why so many of you cunts don't own a gun yet.
You can't be all melbcucks can you?

NZ are Maori rooters

Haven't seen cuck cannon user for a while. Is he okay?

.243 and .308 checking in

Melbourne is better than the rest of Australia. Smart and educated people live in Melbourne whereas tradie bogans live everywhere else.

Aldi sells goon now?
How cheap are we talking?

8.99 AUD for a 4 liter cask, my Fingolian friend.

Pretty good price, even if it's 10% wine instead of full strength 13% wine.
Course 10% wine usually tastes like shit.

expecting me to pay for a floorsafe. can't even use it for the only reason to have it self defence

whats the point, only want one if I lived out bush, at least then it would be useful

Not beer but i'm drinking bourbon.

He probably got shot by a duck hunter.

>Coffee
>My body is a temple

>Drinking spirits in Aus
Someone is either very rich, or very poor

because the range we are limited too is fucking trash

>no semi's or autos

whats the fucking point then? Also the cops can just rock up and inspect your shit whenever they want and you gotta participate in multiple shoots every year and all this other BS. Simply not even worth owning one.

>Coffee
Organically grown, freshly roasted and ground, infused with natural fluoride-free spring water. As natural as it gets.

Because it makes Greens mad.
Also it's p fun.

same here m80, only because it's uni assignment rape time

It's usually beer, vodka or proper whisky.
>or very poor
Bingo. I've just got my priorities straight.

What?

You sound like quite a poofter. Have you ever considered sewerside?

>uni
>rape

I guess getting out of bed is hard too? Soft cock cunt

Meant this for Police gotta warn you before safe inspection to make sure you're home to let them in. But even then safe inspections are fucking rare.

you don't have to be a goose to have a longneck mate

VB as my bog standard after work beverage

Little Creatures Pale Ale if i'm felling fancy

maybe in time, right now don't see the point in spending the money as just a hobby if i can't lawfully put a hollowpoint into the chest of someone thats broken into my house

at least we invented pavlova

all goon tastes like a homeless persons rancid shit
but it's cheap, gets you fucked up and you can use the bag as a pillow at the end of the night

good times

New Zealanders are a bunch of cucks.
I've got a NZ friend on goybook.
He often comments on news articles.
Reading their comments, holy shit, they couldn't get any more blue pilled.
They seriously say stuff like "Congratulations on showing the US who's boss, China! Keep it up in the South China sea!".
I'm like, holy shit, how could anybody who isn't Chinese support what China's doing? Is your blind hatred of the west really that bad?

ffs, are you one of those activated almonds types?

Little faggot you mean?

goon tastes better than "expensive" and "fancy" wines
we're a major wine producer thus we have an excess which we need to bag and sell

fuck off with your meme
goon is the gentlemans drink

I just brought a nice 4 br house in melton for 357k any cunts wanna rent a room? Must have a job and not be a junky.

little poofter faggot you mean?

no i don't want to pay your mortgage
i hope you get btfo when the bubble pops you rich boomer/kike/gook

If you got a Bundy n Coke in your belly give me a "Fuck yeah, cunt!"

Not rich. Worked for every cent i have you cocksuck.

you're right, all wine tastes like shit unless you're a 15yo girl
yes i know it's a meme tier hipster brew, but i like it

stay poor

no i have goon
fuck off with your meme drink poofter
goon is for true gentlemen

Look at this rich poofter putting on airs.

>worked
>didn't suck gook dick every day to afford your deposit

you're gonna get btfo when the correction comes and i will buy your house off you for 90 percent less than what you paid

lmao
>buying at the peak of the market

hahahahahahaah cunt

Alcohol is for degenerates. I was once a VB rep until i realised it's all owned and pushed by jews to keep you in doors every sunday morning. Get a hobby and quit the sip. You'll thank me later.

there are poorfags currently posting ITT

yeah
if i was richer i'd smoke bud again but i'm not because i did a meme degree

I live in Outer suburbs Melbourne. Is it only the city that's fucked?

How much?

Are these guys still a thing, or were they ever? My dad owns a small company and got stuck with tens-hundreds of thousands of dollars of their merchandise when either they or the importer here went bankrupt.

I'm not waiting to buy simply because of some disneyesque creatice writing. Because words are punched out by some uni attendee doesn't make them true. As for gook cock, youre right.. i work for metro who are run by gooks. I for one welcome our new over lords.

Are you in Dandenong? Do you wanna donate some buds to a good cause?

I miss Australian news and I also wish this Gayla Op was an actual news anchor.
>fucking keked.

if you can't see that we're in bubble territory you're a retarded boomer

how do i get a job in metro?

never heard of them tbhfam

Get a job at a labour agency.

Kiwi or Maori? Either way they both need to fuck off.

i did a meme journalism degree
maybe one day i can make shitpost news or something

but for now i stay in marketing

You dont. We're full.

i don't have a license because i'm a failure

Fuck off Ahmed.

come on cunt
i wanna drive trains n shiet
looks so fucking comfy

>>I miss Australian news
What the fuck? Is televsion that bad over there?

Ride a bike. Stop making excuses for yourself, work hard and eventually you'll have a job that lets you dot in vietnamese restaurants while u use Sup Forums for 80dollarydoos an hour (sunday)

>BBC
what do you think?
unless he enjoys the BBC of course

Why for no one talking bout Fridays isis beheading in Queanbeyan? I know the media have shut it down but I'm surprised it isnt mentioned on an auspol thread

>state media is literally called the BBC
at least here you can have a little bit of a laugh at the news without wanting to kill yourself at the same time

cunt just get me a job in metro or ill smash ya

the news is fucking terrible here cunt fuck you

Is your piss clean enough to eat off?

>BBC
Kek I know.
>at least here you can have a little bit of a laugh at the news without wanting to kill yourself at the same time
Still pretty shit though, got me fucked why anyone still owns a TV.

Coopers is solid and /our guys/

of course it is, it's so terrible that it's funny. the media in the UK is just so terrible it's sad.

Reminder the real threat to your way of life,culture,race,family,religion,ethics,society,welfare,happiness and anything else you hold important are not the Niggers or the Arabs since over all they make up a tiny percentage of immigration the real threat are the Yellow rats more commonly known as the Asian.

We must return to our Anglo British roots kick out all non whites then make Australia great (Again)

yeah cunt i'm clean except for a few buds i enjoyed 2 weeks ago
otherwise clean as your mothers last std test

>coopers
>cucking out at the slightest bit of sjw offence
no.
goon will never cave to the sjw's.

Why would you even bother typing that? We all know we've got to get rid of coloured people but no ones going to do shit.

i don't even watch the fucking news here any more it makes me literally angry because of the smug cunts on tv who dress like poofters and cunts

i wish i had the motivation/money to start an australian infowars tier publication but i'm lazy

Now sign up for a group named Morson and get 3 years experience

>Still pretty shit though, got me fucked why anyone still owns a TV.
footy.

>Morson
will do cunt
i really wanna drive a train it looks so fucking easy and chill
i see those smug cunt train drivers
i wouldn't even mind driving over cunts commiting suicide at least it's painless and quick for them

Australian news functions like local news here It's uncanny

>depressing story
>depressing story
>look at the kitty in the tree with a hat on its head
>Now moar murders and raep