I WAS GONE FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS WHAT HAPPENED? WE'RE IN WAR?! WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?

I WAS GONE FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS WHAT HAPPENED? WE'RE IN WAR?! WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

biozo.gr/metagnosi/files/WT-asblp-file-of-2007.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donald lied to everybody and attacked Syria

Only the Bogdanoffs can save us now

Can I have some details please??? I take a break from politics for TWO DAYS and this happens

>Trump decides to attack Syria after reported and confirmed chemical weapon use on civilians
>Uses tomahawks
>Most blocked by Russian AA
>Shills go all out
>most of Sup Forums just stays away for time being
>People saying Trump is pure evil now even though we worship a god of chaos
>mfw Plebbitors are shilling and people are leaving for shit reasons

But if Trump did that against Russia's will he's potentially starting a war?

Sorry left one detail out
>Due to no Russians being harmed no threats or declaration of war has been announced

Did we still bomb them against Russia's will though?

No people don't like Trump now because he outed himself as a zionist puppet as this is in Israel's interests.

He warned Russia an hour before any missiles were launched

see

>confirmed chemical attacks

Tests and autopsies conclude it's sarin, we don't know who sent it or where it came from.

This is the best gestalt I've seen since the attack.
It's also a great whitepill on the situation. I'm hoping it's all true.

>Supposedly made by Syria itself

This is the document the Bogondorfs wanted everyone to see

biozo.gr/metagnosi/files/WT-asblp-file-of-2007.pdf

>investigated by WHO and Hague. And other international groups*

Who the fuck is the guy in your picture? He keeps trying to call me. Pic related.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>who the fuck is this guy
>has his name in phone.

S M H

>Missed Call
you fucked up

Butthurt cruzmissiled think because Trump made something retarded they can turn all pol into nevertrumpers.

Everyone who mock their transparent concern shilling is called a redfitor, and leftypol joined them since yesterday.

If a post contains the terms "The_donald" or "neocons" you know who you are dealing with.