Is anime redpilled?

is anime redpilled?

no, it's degenerate.

because the girls are too old?

yes, only niggers say it's degenerate

Anime is a tool used by capitalists(no I'm not trying to get all edgy Marxist or anything, the word just fits perfectly) to sell shitty merchandise and transform an otherwise somewhat normal human into an economic number.

It's as bluepilled as any wealth-pushed distraction that gets people to turn into angsty virgins.

Sad feels only

It's specifically made to appeal to virgins. So no, it's degenerate.

Anime is pretty bluepilled. Not that it's bad if children watch it, but like most children's things, it's completely degenerate when watched by adults. Particularly the ones that have "2d anime waifus" but those people are so bluepilled/removed from reality that they might as well just kill themselves, those kind of people, nobody will really miss anyhow

>random, out of context images to stroke your nostalgia

anime is gay and degenerate

>not being so redpilled you've given up on everything

Anime used to be so cool, what the fug happened? I don't get modern anime and it's autistic obsessions.

Yes, amine is Aryan and red pilled

it got cooler

There is nothing wrong with anime.

Yes, but in a "screw you guys, I'm going home" way. People in the "have more kids to win the race war" camp will call that degenerate.

It's mainly made through a boutique studio system where key artists are fans themselves and a small number of fans who buy a lot of merchandise determine the marketing environment. A side effect of this is fetishists get both the means and the opportunity to make their fetishes.

Both sides have random, out of context shit. Don't get me wrong, moeshit is garbage, but thing like TTGL don't belong in the same category as that.

More redpilled then degenerate western (((((television)))))

Fuck your low mouthed rice monkey pedophile cartoons.

Week cunt

not as degenerate as western series like Scorpion or Suits to name a few

>pedophile

he likes OLD HAGS
having shit taste

>>>/reddit/