Why are mexishits like this?

Worse than muh heritage americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho
unz.com/garellano/what-will-mexicans-do-when-americans-retake-california/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he thinks heritage doesn't matter

This is exactly why we call you monkeys.

NOSOTROS

Because they are all the feral rape babies of better civilizations

>21% french

OH LA LA

same reason Walt Whitman was writing the american mythology: no history

ERAMOS

AZTECAS

have you seen those beheading videos?
Definitely Aztecs
Also build the fucking wall 100 feet high keep those homicidal maniacs out

Well yeah, you were French for awhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho

WE

NO, WE

NO CRACKER, WE

NO NIGGER, WE

And blew it
Y

MIERDA

It's the national mythology, whats publishwd in the history books, and why most Mexicans suffer from the inferiority complex because os "muh spanish conquest" and "muh american territory". The Secretary of Public Education is basically a cheapo and shittier Narkompros.

>12%
>tfw i have a big nose

We invented trucks so that Muslims could run you over.

WE

>And blew it
If his great, great, great grandma did he wouldn't be 21% French.

Did this happen because brown people put tons of cologne on? A whif of pajeet

What the fuck did he do?

Do you really think most Mexicans are 90% European on average? Most Mexicans I've seen are indeed mostly Native American, by far.

most mexicans do not have that much euro blood. and the ones who do are not the illegals that come to the us.

Where the fuck did those percentages come from? Did some delusional Mexishit make that image? Most genetic studies I've seen, claim that the average Mexican is maybe 50-60% white at most; the rest of their bloodline is pure red savage injun, all one has to do is take a look at a crowd of them to confirm that. Or is this another "muh southern Brazil" situation? You know, where every single nigger considers themselves 100% German.

The mexicans in the US are all southern indios and not aztec

Mexicans are shit-tier They didn't care about their "heritage" until the white man came along and studied it for them. They're just as bad as arab filth who use ancient ruins as grabage dumps and rock quarries because they're too fucking stupid to understand the significance.

Pic related. This is what mexican "heritage" looked like when left to their own devices, the pyramid of the moon covered in dirt and overgrown with shrubs and shit. Then whitey came along and taught them how important it was and paid to have it excavated, restored and studied.

He tried casting a fireball and it critically failed

true but the prevading rehtoric amongst mexicans is that we were all Aztecs, especially the mexican-americans have the whole "second coming of the Aztec Empire of Aztlan and Quetzalcoatl" mythos. Most of us nonetheless were of different ethnic backgrounds:olmecs, chichimecas, purepechas to name a few, all which have surviving root communities in Mexico. Still, most mexicans discriminate and treat them with disdain, while drinking the kool aid the government feeds them about being part of a lost civilization.

wew
e
w

I don't think even a 2.1% is french

Im mestizo and i hate the hypocritical white skinned mexicans that complain about the "racist" gringos bu make fun of the native mexicans.I called ICE on some of those mexicans for being hypocrital garbage that claim to be aztec

Check also the sister thread

we don't want them here user pls no send!

Funny a monkey made this thread. Sorry we took your bananas, son.

My experiance of mexico is so strange. The people there have such a lack of interest in their government. I respect the mexican nationals who love their country AND want to stay there. To look into mexico from the outside is so oblique. Its too bad you have so many shit heads in your country, even in my parents day it seemed like it was safer or something to that effect. Not even 40 years ago we barely cared about the southern border.

OUT OUT OUT

ill make you a deal mexico, ill take back our bad guys that are in your country if you take yours back. What? No american bad guys in mexico?
Fuck yourself

Mexico btfo?

you wish, weve been hearing this for the past two years, its old news. Its hard to psych out mexicans., we just dont give a shit.

> I talked to one of your kind last month for about half-an-hour over the phone, until his Bolivian wife told him to hang up. The biggest issue I told him I had about anti-Mexican arguments—besides the blatant racism—is the lack of sources for the Right’s pathetic claims. Same with you: just ‘cause you and Steve Bannon say something is true doesn’t make it so. And here you come proving my pinche point. A 2013 Reason article tracked IQs among immigrants of previous generations and concluded “modern Hispanic immigrants seem to be no stupider than the immigrant ancestors of other Americans.” Yay! (And before you trot out stats insisting that the IQs of Mexican-Americans don’t increase with generation—ask them if they’ve tracked the same among poor gabas in the South). Mexicans turning gabachos neighborhoods bad? Read USC professor Jody Agius Vallejo’s magisterial Barrios to Burbs: The Making of the Mexican American Middle Class, which debunks both Know Nothing AND yaktists who say Mexicans must remain perpetual peons across generations. Automation? Ask the Rust Belt how robots have treated gabachos. Benevolent conservative rulers? Ask the Rust Belt how right-wing Americans have treated gabachos. And as for that last neo-Nazi dog whistle—here’s where the stupidity and insecurity of your movement gets exposed at its worst. What has made the United States the greatest country on Earth is that multitudes of non-“white” immigrants like Jews, Italians, Russians, Irish, Asians Mexicans and, sure, even some “whites” came to make the U.S. great. The only people that freak out about diversity are gabachos who keep fearing that Mexicans will ISIS them once we’re the majority, not bother to realize most Mexicans would rather see the Oakland Raiders move to Los Angeles than kill whitey (except Roger Goodell and Tom Brady). You know the one thing Mexicans truly don’t like about gabachos? Their propensity for excuses and whining like CHAVALAS.

>57% spaniard
Please don't encourage the Mexico iz wyatt retards. Most are more native than anything.

New pasta 4 u.
Sauce is this mexican intellectual unz.com/garellano/what-will-mexicans-do-when-americans-retake-california/

How will whitey ever recover?

Most mexicans are around 55% native and 45% european.The mexicans that believe they are aztecs are stupid.Aztecs real name is mejicas and mejicas werent in all of mexico, they were only in center mexico.

They are everywhere, just like in your country. They do retarded shit like this for attention and pretend to look "cultured" or "interesting".

Sorry i just think deporting them is funny

theres always a couple of them...

being spaniard is way better than anything in south america
natives were so retarded almost africa tiers

We wuz not aztec

>No american bad guys in mexico?
Take back your kikes and globalists and you got a deal.

>implying they are not all from Mexico City

almost as bad as a congesswoman that lies about being native american for an internship

what does mestizo mean?
go look it up shouldnt be too hard for a monkey mullato nigger

>dont care about heritage post picture of perserve heritage

See

He's partially correct, the ancient Egyptians had a Greek dynasty due to marriage between them was so common. The merchant and upper cast were a lot more European than the general Coptic population

funny how people just ignore the other tribes that helped cortez fight the aztec also the mayan who didnt fight cortez

in reality cortez befriended every mexico tribe in the span of 5 years

but i guess you can keep saying

>mexican are not white
>or is it white now since since not one drop of indio blood is in them ?