Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/bannons-downfall-the-alt-right-is-probably-doomed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying bannon won't spam regen until trump kills Ultros with his Aura Beam

F

Team Bannon 4ever

F

He was a shill's shill, and a troll's troll.

F

/ourguy/ is gonna be fine, so don't fall for (((their))) tricks

F

S

They want to get rid of Bannon, but know if they get rid of him every Trump supporter will be angry. They probably intend to transition him to less important roles.

F

relax

RIP Steve Bannon, godfather of the alt-right
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/bannons-downfall-the-alt-right-is-probably-doomed.html

It would have helped if he didn't call Jared a cuck meaning he called Trumps daughter a whore (even if it is true)

He was a comrade with big heart
F

what happened with him?

fpbp

He had a power struggle with neocons in defense dept, and apparently lost.
He was the hero the alt right doesnt deserve
F

Another goy bites the dust

F

F

He got shoah'd

i thought they forced him to step down from his position and now he's fighting with that kike kushner

Kushner needs to go and so does his Christ-renouncing kike whisperer whore.

FIGHT BANNON FIGHT IT ISN'T OVER TILL YOU'RE IN THE GROUND

If he gets shafted, I'm unironically withdrawing my support from Trump. Watch just how quickly Trump strays further and further away from his campaign message.

Bannon's struggles have been tough to hear about. Not only because I really admire Bannon, or because I hate (((Kushner))), but because it's a clear sign the neocons and globalists are taking over the Trump Administration. Syria is a perfect example.

Really hoping Bannon finds a way to get in Trump's favor again and asap.

*Soros-funded kike kushner, 300 million deep

Well, he kinda made his message clear long time ago
>Nobody is better for Israel than me
Israel has literally been fighting against Assad regime

There is no hope for Bannon.
Kushner married Trump's daughter, it's fucking over senpai
Honestly Bannon is lucky if he doesn't get heartattacked by the CIA at this point, like they did to Andrew Breitbart

F

don't lie about the numbers, its 6 gazillionite goy.

I'm gonna admit, I always thought the "neocon means Zionist, Zionists control all" thing was some typical Sup Forums hyperbole, but just look at what happened here.

Trump trusts Bannon more than anyone -> Bannon goes on security council -> neocon generals probably grumble to Trump -> Trump trying to have it both ways -> neocons show Trump sad dead baby pics and force middle east showdown -> Ivanka pleads with Trump -> Trump convinced, Syria bombed, Bannon kicked off security council

Zionists always win

F

Jews

F

F
/Pol never cared about Trump.
It was Bannon all along

F

Checked.

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

F
this

What happened to Bannon now?

that fucking watch, jesus

He is effectively being replaced by Trumps kike son-in-law at Ivanka's request.

Bannon was too based and ricked the kike agenda and the kikes can't be having that.

On a good note the world is now exposed to the kikes and their war mongering evil.

Got a source for that?

When will mods ban all drumpfelstiltibergsteinklaushausowitzkins?

Ban them? They *are* them.

Google Bannon and Kushner and read the 50+ stories about the situation. I am not going to google for you.

Also, have you been living under a rock? This has been on the TV news networks, print news, and all over Sup Forums. Even the late night comedians have talked about this.

Yes because all of those are reliable and trustworthy.

wow.. super denial. Trump has to go to your mom's basement and tell you in person for you the believe.

Trump goes from super ultra mega Hitler to kikes across the media are now praising Trumps name.

Think about it faggot.

Bannon was not going to help institute the Greater Israel policy and the kikes can't be having that.

Trump hits one airbase in a limited strike, Tillerson says there's no change in Syria policy, but you guys freak out so fucking easily

>Yes Trust the media goyem, trust the shills sowing disinformation, be divided, be apart.

BANNON 2020
Can't slam on the Bannon
Fuck kushner
We should start shilling for him online

>Globalists will always win

It's not fair guys

t. Poo in loo kike

something from 8gag
But about (((((((((((((((KUSHNER))))))))))))

F

It is on Breitbart as well you worthless faggot.

I think you are in denial that Trump jumped his own train to join the kikes.

Your poor deluded faggot.

So what I'm gathering is that Trump's presidency is burning down? That Banon is being replaced and that Trump is going against his campaign promises? I've been away a few months from Sup Forums because of all the shills, so this is all confusing because I can't tell who's trolling anymore.

If it's true though then I think I'm done with politics. Nothing ever changes.

>Muh MAGA!!! Trump loves America!!! He would never go to war like Bush for Israel!!! Oy Vey!!!
KYS

Suddenly David Duke makes sense again.

go look at alt right sources outside of Sup Forums, people are pissed all over the internet

agreed, getting out of politics for life is probably reasonable

By the way I just heard the marines are going in to Syria. Boots on the ground. Strap in you fuckers, 5 sides and 22 factions plus Russia. Whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpg

F

>So what I'm gathering is that Trump's presidency is burning down?
No, Trump's just jettisoning the America First crowd now that he has what he needs from us (votes), and he'll move on to his real agenda (promoting himself and his heirs).

We're no longer the bank from whom Trump is asking for a loan, he already has our money - and Trump has a long business history of not paying back what he owes.

Gullible goyim. You never learn that the rest of the world doesn't believe in your empathy, generosity, or kindness.

Jeez

checkd