Now that Trump is officially a traitor, what do we think of these guys? Clearly they are still enemies...

Now that Trump is officially a traitor, what do we think of these guys? Clearly they are still enemies, but are they useful idiots? as in /ouridiots/ or are we still at war with them?

no they still are enemy's along with trump

They just attacked Richard Spencer while he was hosting a fucking anti-war event.

They're doing nothing but harm, as always.

This.

For Antifa Fascism/Nationalism is worse than Globalism/Imperialism. Their values make no sense

fuck off shill

Yeah, they're just dumb asses.
We're surrounded by enemies and our leader is one of them.

They're all fucking dumbasses who fail to recognize that trying to forcefully silence people who have a difference of opinion from their narrow-minded views, is technically fascism.

Why would we embrace brain-dead hipsters that can't think for themselves ? For all I care they should be thrown in black vans and deported to Somalia to enjoy the paradise of scum.

These fuckers are beating up anti-war protesters and calling them fascists.

no one is falling for your pathetic shilling

THIS

Antifa is still an enemy. They are still worse than Trump.

wtf i love antifa now. punch a nazi!! lol XD

No, nothing is worse than a traitor.

>Trump has betrayed us
>Let's swing to the far left
No thanks

Could you be any more obvious

Trump is not an enemy, he is just a fool who wants to grab Ivanka by the pussy too much and can't see the undue influence that results.

They still are fucking retards,they even protested Richard Spencer anti war protest yesterday

I hate to say it but we need to stand with them. The enemy of my enemy right? Maybe they can be red pilled?

Anonymous has already been dropping hints about the "zionist mafia". I have tried with some hippies. Telling them the elites are after more than just money.

"What binds the elites together then? Surely it would take more than money to hold elite power together and prevent them from eating each other."

Trump is an easily manipulated dumb ass, but I doubt he is a full blown traitor. You are just butt hurt that your favourite middle eastern dictator right now and Russia are in trouble with the US. Whether Trump's actions in Syria are a mistake or not has yet to be shown and Trump has shown at least a little attempt to help America by trying to enforce America's borders. Now the Antifa are full blown, flag-burning traitors.

Assad's against the kikes. Don't talk shit on my boy!

No, antifa is too far gone to be redpilled. They want us dead. We are their number one enemy right now.

Maybe not Antifa just yet. Most of them are hippies, but not all hippies are antifa. If we can subvert the hippie culture, then maybe antifa will dissipate.

When I was a leftie, I was in contact with my local antifa leader and even met him in person few times. They actually are redpilled on few things, such as they hate EU, NATO (for being a tool for the globalist elite) and Israel (for killing palestines), but then again, they are bluepilled a little too much, such as they sincerely believe in feminism, anarchism and keep calling everything "fascist" they don't like, which is a huge problem in redpilling them.

My 2 cents is that some rare individuals can be redpilled in the antifa, but most of them are just cunts who are too far gone and unknowingly act as the useful idiots for globalists.

Pic related, this is what average antifa looks like, memes aside. Strangely enough, they are mostly made up of whites, you rarely see minorities amongst antifa ranks.

This is what i'm thinking too.
As of right now, our movement is boxed in. All we have are enemies and the one guy we thought could be an ally backstabbed us. Trump on the other hand got the support of everyone including fucking Antifa, the media, and Hillary.
It may be beneficial to turn some of these against Trump, and it honestly would not be that difficult. The only problem is that doing so would validate our enemies.

They are more then a threat than trump but we need to keep a closer eye on trump

fascism isn't inherently violent og pro-war you know

Ok now youre going too far faggot. We just need Kuschner out and maybe the kike daughter too.

No, we hate kikes more than we love Trump, but we don't hate trump yet.

They're supposed to be anti-zionist, so they should at least theoretically be against this, but they're also stupid as fuck and obviously don't give a shit about contradicting themselves, so it's just as likely they'll keep on with the brown-shirt shenanigans.

Fuck off antifa

useful. Work them. They are /our_guy/ untill they are no longer needed.

>tfw antifa were the good guys all along

A bad foreign policy does not automatically make someone a traitor. The fact is that the US was already inline to go against Assad before Trump got into office. Trump was only the one to actually act. If you want to blame someone than blame Obama. He was the on to set the USA against Assad but never made enough commitment to complete the job. Always supporting the local rebels in the area. I am willing to bet without Obama's interference, the Syrian war would have ended and Assad would be in power. Then add in that Trump's administration was being accused of being Putin's puppet and you had a situation that Trump needed to to show Russia a sign of defiance soon anyways. It was just Trump having to make do with a shitty hand.

They're redpilled.
The only good right winger is a dead one

Now when you are a stupid leftist cunt maybe you can fuck of from /pol and go kill yourself and do world a favour.

Go fuck yourselves. Never. /Ourguy/ ? Are you fucking retarded?

April 15th Liberty Ralley coming!!!!!

New fights with sticks and shield already being planned!

I see you love when Islamist are running over your people with trucks, you cuck.

Sweden YES

April 15th liberty ralley in Berkeley like last time

>Now that Trump is officially a traitor
Bombing thing into dust isn't traitorous, it's American. You used to launch nukes into orbit. Don't be a faggot.

Asking congress to go to war is American.

He acted well in his rights. Read your constitution and enjoy that you have one.

They know how to throw rocks and organise charity concerts. That's some war essential skills right there.

Trump didn't betray anyone. He blew up a few planes whoop de fucking doo. All you morons that think this is somehow going to make Russia immediately fire all of their nukes and make Assad join ISIS are fucking retarded.

No, burn them all

DEUS VULT

And Antifa is a violent organization at it's very core. The Black Bloc isn't just a side effect of Antifa, it is central to their main strategy, they thrive on chaos and violence, punching a nazi wasn't them, reaching their boiling point and things spiralling out of the control like the media is trying to convince you, it is their entire goal, they want to beat the shit out of everyone who disagrees with them, and that means EVERYONE because they can't even figure out what their cause is supposed to be about.

>I hate to say it but we need to stand with them. The enemy of my enemy right? Maybe they can be red pilled?
There just needs to be a short term agreement. Agree existing political groups and media need to go away regardless of which side they claim to be on. Afterwards everyone can settle what they disagree with via democracy, fighting each other or splitting into countries based on political ideology. If politicians cannot be influenced via democracy no political ideology has any chance of success. If all opposed to the existing political situation collaborated there's a chance some may get a political system they like, it would be uncertain but less than 0%, even if it didn't go your way at least you wouldn't be living like live stock.

Antifa are traitors. A whole group of them.

Theyre probably antifas trying to infiltrate

>Russia directly supporting Assad
>America is directly attacking Assad

This is going to kill us all. This is worse than the Cold War because it was just proxy v proxy and there was built in deniability
>lol we dunno where they got american weapons from mang, crazy sand niggers amirite
>lol we dunno where they got russian weapons from comrade, crazy standard niggers davai

Totally different situation now there is no deniability
>Yes those missiles were ours and we deliberately targeted you

Fuck the kikes. Kushner is continuing the plan the neo-con jews had for Hilllary, and he is backed by Soros. Him and the whore need to go.

You mean you are at war with mostly college GIRLS and boys with antifa flags they got on ebay?

I'm not so certain they're all a lost cause. At their core both the left and right groups share similar ideas. Neither is happy with the state of western politics, neither sides agree on a solution but somewhat agree on the cause.

Where the problem arises that government is winner takes all, both sides political views are mutually exclusive so sharing power is impossible. The obvious solution is to assist people to establish communities based on political ideologies and allow them more freedom to decide things for themselves. The problem is existing governments would never tolerate such a reduction in power.

They will start supporting Trump, the vast majority of them are useful idiots for the deep state

No it isn't you spastic.

Antifa detected, this is the same shit they pulled with 8pol

No tjey protested against the alt-right for the war

Greek antifa are a fucking rock throwing artillery. Those guys know how to throw rocks, i give them that.

Never fight 1-1 though.

Hey wtf, They stole that.

>fat people
Disgusting