The madman ... literally

the madman ... literally

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

>global political climate hasn't changed in the last 4 years

kek yourself

Good thing he doesn't give press conferences anymore. Might have to deal with some inconvenient and embarrassing questions otherwise.

It really hasn't, Trumpanzee.

Assad is still fighting ISIS, Russia still backs Assad, and Israel still hates Assad.

b-but think of the beautiful children!

It wasn't even really an "attack" more of blow up an airbase. He hasn't gone rogue you are just scared of conflict and want to look like a huge bitch for some reason.

we need to ally with Russia against islamofascism

Just our's, everywhere else is still intact.

Old news

He kept saying the same during the whole election campaign, which only ended just a few months ago.

But yeah, seems we need captioned screenshots from his rallies and debates for faggots like you.

is some international leader that doesn't lie too much too ask?

i've already given up on my local politicians but i thought this time with Trump was the one

aaaand i was wrong once again

amazing. you would have to be clueless not to see trump is a total con artist.

At first I was like
but then I was like
Seriously, Fuck (((Trump))). We would've been better off if Hillary had got in, then we could've at least brought all the disillusioned whites over to our side. As it stands, they are going to happily let this fucking clown Drumpf lead them off a cliff.

>is a billionaire
>runs different businesses all over the world
>trump has never been challenged

T. faggot who has never run a business

i guess i'm clueless then. he had the energy. he insulted everyone in the establishment. he was the chosen one.

this isn't some politically correct run of the mill establishment politician with vague opinions doing a 180

this is one of the biggest betrayals of political history

KEK. Hillary and the left didn't even accept the results of the election.
>Took hours before she conceded after it was clear she that she lost during election night, apparently Obama even had to tell her to concede
>Had to have a recount that cost millions of Dollars
>Tried to get the electoral college to vote for Hillary or some other candidate
>Are still spreading this crazy and debunked conspiracy theory that Russians made Hillary lose

Bannon lost power. Bannon was /ourguy/, Trump never was. After Flynn fell on his sword the writing was on the wall, the deep state sensed weakness and began to chip away at all of the "undesirable" components of Trump's administration. They've isolated Bannon, and that's why Trump has turned into a faggy neocon globalist overnight.

at first, i was all like. Fuck (((trump))) fuck him and his lying fucking face.

and then i was like, let's read media from around the world and get an idea of what actually happened.

and then i was like, fuck 36 'missing' missiles. Only dead dudes were from firefighting, the planes he hit were all broken anyway. wtf really happened?

and the i was like. of course. sarin was a false flag, we knew it was coming 24 hours before hand. I wonder how well putin and trump get on. This is a fucking laugh! he's basically given the neoliberals a poisoned victory, pretending to hurt Assad, whilst really de-railing their media coup and turning it around.

and then i was like. well, maybe i'm reading too much into this. let's see what he does next. If sanctions on russia drop, i'm on the ball.

And THEN EU people start talking about dropping sanctions.

fucking theatre.

I can't believe how redditors can still like this guy...

neurotic denial, some people simply can't deal with realizing they have been wrong

>would be richer if he just put his money into a mutual index fund
he's a conman. he regularly goes into new cities, tells everyone about how the development is gonna get done at half the cost as everyone else. it ends up costing more and starts falling apart after a year.

appreciate your honesty user. I'm from new york and everyone hated him here when he was a democrat and building shitty buildings all over the place so it was easy to see from the start that he was just a rich yanke going around and telling people what they wanted to hear so he could get even richer. a carpet bagger.

He's made a fortune on our tax dollars by just visiting his own businesses with all of his staff repeatedly.

When judging politicians, look for honesty and consistency above all else. Trump went from being a life long establishment democrat to an alt-right hero in about 2 years and then lied his teeth off during his campaign.

>Hillary wouldn't participate in the recount
>Was organized by a completely different political party

I remember how it was supported by her.
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html

>at first, i was all like. Fuck (((trump))) fuck him and his lying fucking face.

did you read my whole post?

He's not getting paid for reading, he's paid for posting.

ah yes, the mindless retard

i dind't know that species were native to Norway too

/pol is the board of peace

lol. good job if you can get it

noooooo you caught me! management is gonna b pissed!

can you tell management that they really need to look me up. My genius is currently underemployed

We're on $0.03 a post; and sometimes they audit your posts for spam or content that is not politically motivated, and they dock money off

ah. UK. the GCHQ is known for being too tight to employ decent spooks, but its salaried, so yous a liar :)

I don't want your job though. Intelligence analyst is more my style. You should know where to find me :)

US politics is 100% partisan hackery
Nothing surprising here

>he didn't repeat the same shit during the debates
KYS