15 DEAD
> FUCK ISLAM
15 DEAD
> FUCK ISLAM
15 DEAD
> FUCK ISLAM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Lists_of_Terrorist_Incidents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#NotAllMuslims faggot

Thanks to Trump it's Open Season to kill Oriental Christians

Now that's what I call edgy

#OpenTheBorders

Send Ivanka a picture of the dead

How is Egypt going to react?

When will the pyramids be returned to black Americans?

#NotAllTerrorists

OY VEY

#AtLeastWeFeelGoodInside

>Egypt
Who cares?

>Happening
Oh god!

>15 dead
OH GOD!

>Egypt
Who gives a fuck?

It happens because of that putschist son of a whore Sisi

Without Assad every Christian in the Middle East is dead

Long live Assyria

it happened because a terrorist planted a bomb

Egyptian Christians. Christian communities that have existed for 2000 years, even against the onslaught of heretics.

Obviously they haven't been there 2000 years because they're not black

>dead christians
who gives a fuck?

Long Live Assyria! Shlama!

Iraqi and Egyptian Sunnis are filth.

>Egypt

They probably thought the mummy came back

Maybe it was another one of our shitty tomahawks going off course

Is it because no one cares about Roma Gypsies?

is that you PartisanGirl?

>tfw democracy in the middle east meant islamic union

On Palm Sunday too

fuck christkeks

Fuck democracy, it doesn't work for sand niggers

Dictators are the way to go

>Islamic terrorism in an Islamic country
Sharpest knife...

kek'd

Good goy, hate Christians, the superstitious idiot bigots!

t. Muslim

NOT ALL EXPLOSIONS

It looks like ISIS and other Islamist militant groups are conducting attacks more frequently. It's only a matter of time before they bomb a stadium or airport again, and kill 100+ people.

you roaches, you sons of 60,000 whores. some day we will fuck your wives and deliver erdogan to hungry rats to kill him the most painful way. some day berlin in 1945 will be nothing compared to what we will do to your shithole

>Deadly explosion
omg
>near church
OMG
>in Egypt
Oh.

So just another ordinary day.

It happens because of you wacky religion of peace

Good, I was running out of body parts to feast upon. I shall go on my telegram app and congratulate my bros.

Look Abbo, first Egypt was a Hellenistic empire in 1 AD, comprised of Mediterraneans with African slaves. Second, both of our flags have a cross on them, so show some support for your Christian culture.

im from israel, and i stand with you egypt.

The Catholic Church is pathetic, all these attacks on Christianity and silence from the Pope

Benedict would have called for a fucking Crusade

Yup!

They need an iron fist

This.

Egyptian Military is the most corrupt institute on the planet.

They control your country's economy. They use factories, banks, farmlands to suck your blood. Morsi was going to clean this mess, so you could prosper, but no. Bloodsucking officers in the military didn't allow that.

You guys will die piss poor, even Libya & Syria will recover but you won't.

DEAD increased to 21

Why are you christcucks so submissive? Here, let me help you get onto the correct path. Say these words with me:

>There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Now, you have been redeemed from Jewish degeneracy.

Thats why he had to step down

a roach talking about corruption. You are the country of whores of mafias talking about corruption? your president is a billionaire and put tens of thousands in jail and even released convicts to spare space for kurds and secular people. you talk about corruption? you scum are the most corrupt country in the world now

Fuck you and your religion of explosions you dirty turkroach piece of shit. Morsi was a piece of shit too but in a country like egypt, who's surprised?

>JEW
>Bolivia

You can't Mossad the Morales

"voluntarily"

Invasion of Egypt when? We can't let this keep happening to Christian brothers and sisters.

You turkish delusional faggots, your faggot president will lick the boots of thousands of soldiers while we parade over his tongue after the retaking of constantinople.

Well, let's look at the silverlining of this, at least we'll be able to pray in St. Peters without discrimination.

what glass dildo you been smoking from dude.

I wish i could, believe me. The "President Of the poor people Evo Morales" is bullshit. You should see how much corruption and shit is happening in this country ruled by venezuela and iran. The stupid president literally sold all bolivia to the chinese people. He wears a rolex, he bought a private jet with bolivian money. He even built a museum of his life, with the state's money. FUCK HIM.

How's turning that other cheek working out for you? Europe is our continent now, after that, we will be victorious over the kuffir in North America. Bless Merkel.

Erdogan rebuilds the country. He invests on the infrastructure, builds airports, railways, highways, huge-ass suspension bridges everywhere. There are urban transformation projects in every city, millions of people now move on to new apartments.

What does Sisi do?

You guys are literally a tier III africa country. And you'll stay so.

In a decade, war ridden Libya will out-prosper your country. Fucking lol.

>Europe is our continent now,

*for now

Enjoy it. Won't last long.

>Invent baptism by fire to cleanse heretics and send them to god
>Numerous massive campaigns into the Holy Land
>Christianity spread by sword

HURR DURR TURN DE OTHER CHEEK BRO CHRISTKUKS AMIRITE BE A SMART ATHEIST LIKE ME

In 10 years Turkey will be divided in two halves at least. Keep dreaming about a good future, sucker

monthly lists are getting too long, soon we'll need a page for every week lel:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Lists_of_Terrorist_Incidents

Says the debt slaves. At least Sweden has the decency to announce that they are in need of divine redemption.

Radical Christian terrorists again.

i'm starting to see a pattern here but i'm not convinced it has something to do with islam, the well known religion of peace

Shut up, you are the least competent Arabs out there.

Don't make us come there and kick your ass like we did in 1516

>Trump kills muslims
>"Oh boohoo won't someone think of the children"

>Radicals kill christians
>"who cares?"

As if we needed any more evidence Sup Forums was full of shills.

Meanwhile, police in Norway detonated what appeared to be a bomb outside a pub located in the area of Oslo with most muslims.

I guess that one was radical christians and not muslims trying to clean "their" town of infidels as well.

Luckily for you, atheists are an even greater abomination in the eyes of Allah, being easy prey, they'll go first.

Then you're next, and your jewish son of a whore nailed to a telephone pole "messiah" won't save you.

You are lucky the current Pope is as pathetic as he is, if the African is next then you will taste holy fire

No, it's just extremists. Just like the wahhabists in Syria. We are a religion of peace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)

we did it once, we will do it again you scum of the earth

>fuck Islam
This is an Assad board now

I have no idea what point this guy is trying to make Is he trying to imply suddenly Sup Forums is muslim brotherhood?

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

The current pope isn't accommodating enough, yes, stuck in the old ways of intolerance for the one religion that seeks peace. Tolerance is just part and parcel of living in the modern era.

>wanting Muslims dead
Kike shill, go suck Trumps dick some more

YESSSSSS YESSSSSS
ALL THESE HAPPENINGS
GOD HELP ME I'M PROBABLY GOING TO OVERDOSE

>OH NO, NOT EGYPT!

dead increased to 25

anyone hit from the bomb next to the police station?

But the next Pope will be a black African, the last of the hardcore Christians

I hope you're ready to say mass you cunt

t.egyptian christfuck

Back to plebit shill

it was inside the church while prayers. today is the palm sunday in orthodox church

stay safe :/

When will those stupid kuffar stop bombing each other?

a fucking shoah

STOP
DESTROYING
THE
WORLD
YOU
CANT
CONTROL
MUDSLIMES

STOP
DESTROYING CHRISTIANITY

CONTROL YOUR FUCKING ORANGE DOG

Coptics aren't Arabs you filth.

>Oy vey! We can't have goyim roaming around this kosher board

Greece go home you're drunk.

BEING CHRISTIAN IN EGYPT.,..

THE
MAD
MAN

come here let them kill each other

stfu jewsrael, your fucking drumpfag is destroying christians NOW !! not in 2 years ..BUT NOW!!

idiot

where you from khoni

Chill out, guys.

Get ready for a Tomahawking

Make no mistake, this tragedy was a DIRECT result of Trump's Islamophobic rhetoric and policies. That fucker has blood on his hands.

21 dead now.

Muslims attacking a religious minority? I never would of though it.