Why do British people claim to be civilized

When they in fact destroyed every civilization on this planet.
Africa: Worlds most technologically advanced
India: world's most spirituallyand intellectually phenomenal civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/landlord-who-banned-coloured-people-because-of-curry-smell-says-hes-not-racist-a7657231.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtu.be/sg-4ATrE8n0?t=78
cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/136/590x/secondary/172184.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We had space exploration before the British arrived and they are responsible for everything bad that has ever happened to me or my country

POO

Is there any more obvious shill activity on this board than anglo vs aryan "memes"?

whats wrong prateek? can't find the loo?

No not in the mood right now.
I am too intellectual for this shit

If it makes you feel better India has the best hair

No we are fucked beyond hope.
No going back now all because of British """"""""""people"""""""""""

>Africa: Worlds most technologically advanced
Yup,let's look at what they discovered - the stick, AIDS and Ebola.

-_- sigh
>India: world's most spirituallyand intellectually phenomenal civilization
Who lives in dirt and eats feces? You do!

I understand that all of you brown people do not like anglojews, but you got to admit they practically pulled you out of the savagery. Yes it was cruel and whatever...

What did you invent? Aside from trechary, cheating and corruption

Maybe you would have liked to been colonized by the USA instead. Consider yourself lucky you weren't.

>Poo still mad we tried to make him use toilets and not bathe in irradiated shit rivers

Er...what? If this was true you could have have used your Hindustani 1st Vimana division to beat the Brits, but history shows aerial warfare capabilities were strangely missing from that part of your history
Television, Steam locomotives, the internal combustion engine, inflatable tyres, and much more

You're lucky the brits even tried to civilize your primitive country, you ungrateful little shit.

I outsource a lot of work, I help my clients outsource work. I tell the to AVOID India like the plague. Why? Because you Indians are untrustworthy, lazy and generally always trying to cut corners. Not all of you but 99% of you. India should be wiped off the map. We'll keep your curries though m8.

I don't want to get colonized and we were good on our own

>spiritual
Nothing spiritual about about sitting around naked with long hair while shitting on the street Patel

> indian
poo

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/landlord-who-banned-coloured-people-because-of-curry-smell-says-hes-not-racist-a7657231.html

Like u guys are the most hardworking lot in the whole world
Kys

Your country is an absolute shithole. It's well known within travel communities and touring bikers.

This fella traveled all over and was really positive about everywhere APART from BudBud Land

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

You would still be in a poo cave if the British did not teach your people how to be civil.

Yeah we fucking are mate. If you'd have ever lived here you'd have seen that the Brits work non stop. Too much in fact.

IN

You must be an outlier, half your smelly countrymen seem to live here so they must love it.

Please save indian muslims from hindu terrorists

No idea

youtu.be/sg-4ATrE8n0?t=78

This is what i'm noticing too, people want to save money by going with shitskins, but they end up getting fucked over. Serves them right i guess. I remember some world banker saying that a shitload of money is lost, due to corruption.

Really is true, the darker the skin, the darker the sin.

The fuck do u know about civil u convict descendent piece of shit

I went to India for the first time last year.

It is the most fucked up shithole I have ever seen.

just shut your stupid mouth.

>Stay in the cheapest hotel
>complain about facilities
Yeah what he does not mention in that video is the price of those places

even hong kong

Face it, you live in a Cesspool with it's foundations built on shit, meaning you eat shit, drink shit and thus are made of shit.

2-stars hotel in Turkey was bettter than 4-stars in India. You country is shit.

Good trolling OP.

My friend who is Indian, even she hates your men. Learn to be clean and not shit in the streets. Stop treating people over "lower casts" like they are not human and maybe we will accept you more.

Don't talk to me or my country again.

Kek our cities are certainly better than British villages and your cities are Pakistan keep telling this to your self mate

Whats the matter poo in the loo? Something wrong with your designated shitting street?

Ivan that shack you shot up in wasn't 4 star

>this is what passes for indian trolling
get your shit together pajeet

Tell all your brethren to leave our country then, why do so many of you live here if India is so good? British villages like this? cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/136/590x/secondary/172184.jpg
Hahaha yeah keep dreaming buddy. bud bud bud

hey man my pc may have a virus. can I give you a call?

This. Indian woman I know said she finds Indian men repulsive and calls them "freshies". She married a white guy and loves BWC.

Does this city looks smelly??

Many such cases my white friend.

Nah just post your credit card info we will take care of it

Shitposting aside I can tell u that all these unhygienic acts are only done by the fucking villagers , I mean Indian is still pretty underdeveloped anyone else who disagrees is a faggot with a misguided sense of patriotism but if a guy is literate enough to use Sup Forums u can be sure he is not one of those niggers

>Invites more pakis

Does that make you happy that white girls are degenerate and won't touch white cock? There are always exceptions but you lads try to make it generic.

Only those with strongest immune system survive. Clean surfaces and uncontaminated water makes you weak.

Nope.

I think it is pretty much an accepted rule that your women will choose BWC first.

If you were so advanced, why did we colonise you and now you poo in the streets?

I've and no you're not. Working 10 hours in Tesco or sainsbury doesn't count as work.

>White
>Friend
Lol

I know someone who says this. She reuses dirty knives out of the sink and doesn't wash her hands after handling her chickens. She's also sick all the fucking time. But I'm sure as soon as bacteria stop evolving, her immune system will be great

There is no such thing as a """"white friend""""
Only Jews make good friends around whites never relax

And again, another one with retarded generalisation. No, it's not the rule.

I can likely steal your Indian girlfriend becasue I'm tall and white, how does that make you feel poo user?

Good for her

Your country is more like the 51st state, not a country. Here's some taxation, but you get no representation. :^)

Hah jokes on u fgt I don't have a gf

fucking wagon wheel

>slav
Ewww

The problem with India is they peaked too early.

>Invents first flushable toilet
>"This is useless, why shit in hole when we have perfectly good streets to shit in?'

Not an argument

You fucking white nigger. You backstabbed and divided Indian people.

Amen to that brother.
Only trust Indians and Jews

But you're poor

facts aren't arguments. doesnt mean they arent true.

Shut up son clean your room

Your own people could not unite to drive out the forces, the concept of India did not exist until the British came and taught u how to poo in a loo.

I am actually not poor but even if you had all the money in the world, nature has laws as well. The girl of your dreams wants my seed.

Don't fight guys, I'm sure both of you will die virgins.

Point proven.

Why do you minorities keep fucking coming to Sup Forums?

Ww3 ?
Yes pls

Why do Pajeets constantly instigate poo in loo threads?

You don't own it.
Like a lot of things
Thanks John lebowitz

Pajeet come take your gypsies back from Europe

POO

IN

LOO

>Romania
Aren't Romanians literally gypsies?

Isn't ironic that poos are such good shitposters?

That's actually the opposite of irony.

U were saying white boi?

shut the fuck up street shitter

I DON'T WANNA, I'M TELLING MOM YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT UPPP!!!!

WE

This is relevant.

If the brits are so horrible why are your people fleeing en masse to the UK?

haha, civilizational advancement inst in infrastructure and technology, its in the people who create and maintain it.

if someone destroys your shit and you cant rebuild it, it means you probably didn't build it in the fitst place and you should probably commit collective suicide for the good of us all

My wife. But that hasn't happened whilst I was in the UK for 5 years. Why would a girl leave a well educated man for a neck beard who has to work two jobs just to make ends meet?

Before you ask, I'm not a IT tech or computer engineer.

Yea there's loads of little poos scurrying around

No Marko go back.
This thread is for first world only

Because they NEED us