>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/GFNEkUFB
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/US-Patriots/messages/boards/thread/19965762
freerepublic.com/focus/news/2657811/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=vB8dTIcaiOc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"supports policy that creates more refugees"/
youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

>fast /ptg/ and /sg/ threads on a sunday
>slide threads every minute
>retarded filenames
>awkward greentexts
>double space

Now you really know there are influence and divide & conquer teams in Sup Forums. Don't forget: you're here forever. You will be converted eventually.

Aoui

16 seconds, getting sloppy man.

Fuck Jared.
keep your fucking relatives in line.

EDUCATE NOW. Fight the brigade

meetup.com/US-Patriots/messages/boards/thread/19965762

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2657811/posts

>hates refugees
>supports policy that creates more refugees

are you retarded?

Why the changed pastebin OP?

We need to remove McMaster and Kushner, I still support trump but those two are traitors.

ONE TERM JEW!

this, fuck Trump.. he's just a more charismatic Hillary. he managed to play us for the fools we are.

>Look at these pictures!

>LOOK AT THEM!

>LOOK AT THESE PICTURES OF DEAD KIDS!!!

>BOMB ASSAD!!!!!!

Welcome to feminized governing, lads.

Kushner and McMaster are the real enemies, Trump just doesn't know any better. He went from making multiple promises up until he replaced Flynn.

We need to Save Trump before it's too late.

pls elect Le Pen

ONE TERM KIKE! NEVER WILL TRUST HIM AGAIN!

Please fix France so I can visit again one day without getting blown up, or run over

Because it's a shill thread

kys shill

> we

Half a term. He'll have his own supporters howling for the impeachment after this.
Its not like his enemies have stopped hating him because he is obeying. They still want him gone.

sorry for being late my awoo had to boot up, heres a semi-rare in apology

this shit is (((deja-vu))). but it works every time... 90% of people are retards... fuck them, give them war.

Look at the Trumpenreich music video

The Safe Zones are made to prevent them from coming to Europe you fool. Plus Trump didn't think this shit himself, He's being played by his "Allies" who are trying to ruin his presidency.

>1 post by this ID

Collect 'em all, lads

Is it really a problem if Assad gets replaced with someone equally as good (secular leader)? I mean he was a dentist before all this and got shoved into it.

"LOOK AT THESE PICTURES THAT I CLEARLY GOT FROM CNN"

"PREP THE NUKES"

I see what you did in the FUN STUFF section OP!

Still putting your faith in a politician, idiot?

Press S to spit on Trump's grave.

What the fuck are people shilling against Kushner and McMaster for? A story from WaPoa and one from Thernovich?

lol our president sux

we were all on the fence with trump when appointed jews and wall street to his cabinet, now he's picking up where hillary was suppose to start a war against russia for saudi/israeli interest

fuck Trump, in the end the cuck Sam Harris was right. Trump has a too big ego to make rational decisions.

the neocons will play him like a fiddle, he'll be a bigger warmonger than Obama and we might end up in WW3.

This was the moment where I realized the charges against Assad were bullshit and United States had already planned and premeditated the strike, confirmed by "luckily" meeting with the Jordanian king at the same day.

If they had any proof of Assad committing the deed, why not show it instead of the pictures?

Because they didn't have it.

Dude this is serious shit, They're trying to manipulate /ourguy/ into doing their bidding.

Real thread where?

>Trump
>politician

Kek

You might be right.
DEFEND THE JEWS AND GET FUCKING FIRED!

Portugal bro, what's going on?
I've been offline for awhile.

Also the Bolivian speech about US faking evidence about WMDs was such a fucking savage implication

Was this from Bolivia's testimony at the UNSC?

Please keep crying I need more salt for my fries.

Yes, people are really drawn in by delusional fat fucks who can only argue by shouting SHILL and post images of children's cartoons all day

I guarantee anyone lurking thinks you're cringey faggots who don't have any real world experiences. Socially, economically.

He said it himself, you mental defective!

>FN

>He's still playing Trump when he wasn't the one who thought of this on his own

Dude blame McMaster,Ivanka and Kushner for manipulating him into believing this. He did most of his promises. He wouldn't stop on his own, He's being tricked.

What about it? That's the only change from regular OP? Pic is fine, title seems fine , that's the only change?

If it works out like that, in theory, it's not a big deal.

The problem is that the rebels fighting Assad don't want a secular leader. This is the thing a lot of people miraculously forget. Everyone against him in Syria, is against him in order to instill radical governments, whether it's ISIS or not. His secular enemies are few.

So you replace Assad, and put a (probably pro-US) leader in power. What do you think the "moderate rebels" will think of that?

get off my board

/PTG/ IS PROUD TO BE AN ALLY OF ISRAEL

FUCK OFF ANTI-SEMITIC SHILLS

Jared is a kike! He's an Israeli agent. Trump is too.

Yes, Bolivia went fucking ham. He raged on about how US has a past of 1. acting alone 2. ignoring UN 3. faking evidence to get casus belli for their wars.

Their argumentetation was political, logical unlike Nikki's absolute mockery of political discourse with the dead kids. Just emotional manipulation and coercion, so disgusting

You would literally suck his dick, huh? Fucking pathetic!

Got a link?

the Diamond Technique. The principle is based on the fact that people in groups tend to be effected by mass psychology. They derive comfort and security from being aligned with the majority, especially if controversy or conflict is involved. Even if they do not like what the majority is doing, if they believe they are in the minority, they tend to remain silent and resigned to the fact that the majority should rule. This being the case, the Diamond Techniques is designed to convince the group that as few as four people represent the majority. Here is the strategy:

1. Plan ahead of time what action you want the group to take: nominate or oppose a candidate, support or oppose an issue, heckle a speaker, or whatever. Everyone on your team must know exactly what they are going to do, including contingency plans.

2. Team members should arrive at the meeting separately and never congregate together.

3. Team players should arrive early enough to take seats around the outside of the assembly area, roughly in the shape of a diamond. They must not sit together.

4. The object of the tactic is place your people around the perimeter of the audience so that, when they begin to take action, those in the center will have to do a lot of head turning to see them – to the right, then the left, then the rear of the room, then the front, etc. The more they turn their heads, the greater the illusion of being surrounded by people in agreement with each other, and the more they will be convinced that these people represent the majority opinion. I have seen this tactic used by collectivists at numerous public meetings over the years, and I have participated in it myself on several occasions when confronting collectivists in their own tightly held organizations. It works.

We need to deport the traitors of Trump's administration.

FIRE IVANKA
FIRE KUSHNER
FIRE MCMASTER

Threadly reminder that (some of) the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed. They are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence:

Nothing is beyond our reach

>The problem is that the rebels fighting Assad don't want a secular leader

Yes I know the whole deal. I'm just saying if he appointed someone equally as good then I wouldn't care.

>What is the jungle book

>hates refugees
>supports policy that creates more refugees

are you retarded?

Safe Zones are made to prevent refugees you mong.

Chew any foreskin lately, Maury?

I wouldn't either, if they can hold power. I just don't think it's possible.

>What do you think the "moderate rebels" will think of that?

I don't think they'll think anything because they'll be fucking dead.

The only way to thwart the Diamond Tactic is to always be prepared to match it with your own team. Never take a meeting for granted, especially if something important is scheduled to transpire, such as nomination of officers. Even a simple gathering to hear an important speaker can turn into a nightmare if opponents send in hecklers. So, always plan for the worst and be prepared to spring into action with comments from the floor such as: “I want to make it clear that these people do not speak for me. I am in total opposition to what they stand for. In fact, I would like to ask them to identify themselves. Who are you? Why did you come to this meeting? What is your agenda?” If comments such as this are heard from three or four people around the outside of the room, the meeting will be very exciting, but the tactic will be defused.

Using the Delphi Technique to Achieve Consensus

How it is leading us away from representative government to an illusion of citizen participation

T H I S

Trump is proud of his jewish ties. He said no other candidate would be better for Israel than him and it's really showing

Are you portubro or the other Portuguese faggot?

I have always been neutral in terms of Israel (mainly because I'll be called a merchant if I say it out loud) but lately I'm starting to like them.

It has been going on nearly a week now. It's insufferable.

Well you see it is:
A) Jared pulled it out of his ass and made Don attack Syrian to ease pressure on him by libs.
B) It is Don who decided to bomb Syria because he shivers like a bitch and will do anything to redirect attention from himself.
Which variant do you like more?

The Delphi Technique and consensus building are both founded in the same principle - the Hegelian dialectic of thesis, antithesis, and synthesis, with synthesis becoming the new thesis. The goal is a continual evolution to “oneness of mind” (consensus means solidarity of belief) -the collective mind, the holistic society, the holistic earth, etc. In thesis and antithesis, opinions or views are presented on a subject to establish views and opposing views. In synthesis, opposites are brought together to form the new thesis. All participants in the process are then to accept ownership of the new thesis and support it, changing their views to align with the new thesis. Through a continual process of evolution, “oneness of mind” will supposedly occur. In group settings, the Delphi Technique is an unethical method of achieving consensus on controversial topics. It requires well-trained professionals, known as “facilitators” or “change agents,” who deliberately escalate tension among group members, pitting one faction against another to make a preordained viewpoint appear “sensible,” while making opposing views appear ridiculous.

In her book Educating for the New World Order, author and educator Beverly Eakman makes numerous references to the need of those in power to preserve the illusion that there is “community participation in decision-making processes, while in fact lay citizens are being squeezed out.”

The setting or type of group is immaterial for the success of the technique. The point is that, when people are in groups that tend to share a particular knowledge base, they display certain identifiable characteristics, known as group dynamics, which allows the facilitator to apply the basic strategy.

>date] [Auto] 8
youtube.com/watch?v=vB8dTIcaiOc

but Safe Zones are also No Fly Zones. which is neocon speak for we'll shoot down russia.

safe zones only work if Russia agrees on them

Get a job, you fucking worm

Not like Assad hasn't earned a retirement rest anyway. Guy has been through hell.

The facilitators or change agents encourage each person in a group to express concerns about the programs, projects, or policies in question. They listen attentively, elicit input from group members, form “task forces,” urge participants to make lists, and in going through these motions, learn about each member of a group. They are trained to identify the “leaders,” the “loud mouths,” the “weak or non-committal members,” and those who are apt to change sides frequently during an argument.

Suddenly, the amiable facilitators become professional agitators and “devil’s advocates.” Using the “divide and conquer” principle, they manipulate one opinion against another, making those who are out of step appear “ridiculous, unknowledgeable, inarticulate, or dogmatic.” They attempt to anger certain participants, thereby accelerating tensions. The facilitators are well trained in psychological manipulation. They are able to predict the reactions of each member in a group. Individuals in opposition to the desired policy or program will be shut out.

The Delphi Technique works. It is very effective with parents, teachers, school children, and community groups. The “targets” rarely, if ever, realize that they are being manipulated. If they do suspect what is happening, they do not know how to end the process. The facilitator seeks to polarize the group in order to become an accepted member of the group and of the process. The desired idea is then placed on the table and individual opinions are sought during discussion. Soon, associates from the divided group begin to adopt the idea as if it were their own, and they pressure the entire group to accept their proposition.

Last night went from infuriating to fucking hilarious, I'll have to admit.

>One Leftypol shill makes a strawman post LARPing as a the_donald user
>Ten Shareblue shills respond to him strawmanning as Sup Forumslacks

They were stuck in a neverending shill loop, I hope we get this again.

Interesting posts user, didn't keep about that technique. Keep going

Trump is kill. You'll be the one that's gonna cry.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"supports policy that creates more refugees"/

reminder (((they))) play both sides to meet their goals, you trump faggots call others cuck when you are being cucked by jews with their miscegenation propaganda, you guys are fucking stupid

Cool

Safe Zone in Syria = no fly zone = very angry Russia.

I wonder when Russia has had enough of getting their shit cucked and just decides to go full nuclear.

How the Delphi Technique Works

Consistent use of this technique to control public participation in our political system is causing alarm among people who cherish the form of government established by our Founding Fathers. Efforts in education and other areas have brought the emerging picture into focus.

In the not-too-distant past, the city of Spokane, in Washington state, hired a consultant to the tune of $47,000 to facilitate the direction of city government. This development brought a hue and cry from the local population. The ensuing course of action holds an eerie similarity to what is happening in education reform. A newspaper editorial described how groups of disenfranchised citizens were brought together to “discuss” what they felt needed to be changed at the local government level. A compilation of the outcomes of those “discussions” influenced the writing of the city/county charter.

That sounds innocuous. But what actually happened in Spokane is happening in communities and school districts all across the country. Let’s review the process that occurs in these meetings.

First, a facilitator is hired. While his job is supposedly neutral and non-judgmental, the opposite is actually true. The facilitator is there to direct the meeting to a preset conclusion.

The facilitator begins by working the crowd to establish a good-guy-bad-guy scenario. Anyone disagreeing with the facilitator must be made to appear as the bad guy, with the facilitator appearing as the good guy. To accomplish this, the facilitator seeks out those who disagree and makes them look foolish, inept, or aggressive, which sends a clear message to the rest of the audience that, if they don’t want the same treatment, they must keep quiet. When the opposition has been identified and alienated, the facilitator becomes the good guy - a friend - and the agenda and direction of the meeting are established without the audience ever realizing what has happened.

Russia did agree to them along with Assad, Haven't you been keeping up lately?

What if Trump uses a tactical nuke on isis? Will that make up for his attack on assad? In all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

The regular one. The other would be shilling and disrupting

HEY FUCK YOU, SHILL.
T-D is waiting for you! GTFO

>Bolivia
>A literal communist as President
>President put there by an organization made by the CCCP in Latin America
>Forodesãopaulo.org
>All communist organizations from Latin America who took money directly from the FARC
>Read "Red Cocaine"
Are you one of the memesters saying that Russia is conservative now because they're a little harsh on gays?
Bolivia are literal communists, if you're taking in information at face value, AT ALL, you're simply retarded.
>Not knowing that they simply transported the WMDs out of Iraq
Seriously, anti-american niggers have to stop with the crap.

I find it funny that people who defend globalist zionist kikes consider themselves "redpilled"

Nothing is beyond our reach! Haha #maga fellow 'pede. Sup Forums truly runs the internet and there's huge conspiracies out to get us! We're that powerful! Changing the world!

youtube.com/watch?v=J0j6Bi1h33w

LEAKED KUSHNER AUDIO

That's my favorite. Keeps the thread bumped too.

Next, the attendees are broken up into smaller groups of seven or eight people. Each group has its own facilitator. The group facilitators steer participants to discuss preset issues, employing the same tactics as the lead facilitator.

Participants are encouraged to put their ideas and disagreements on paper, with the results to be compiled later. Who does the compiling? If you ask participants, you typically hear: “Those running the meeting compiled the results.” Oh-h! The next question is: “How do you know that what you wrote on your sheet of paper was incorporated into the final outcome?” The typical answer is: “Well, I’ve wondered about that, because what I wrote doesn’t seem to be reflected. I guess my views were in the minority.”

That is the crux of the situation. If 50 people write down their ideas individually, to be compiled later into a final outcome, no one knows what anyone else has written. That the final outcome of such a meeting reflects anyone’s input at all is highly questionable, and the same holds true when the facilitator records the group’s comments on paper. But participants in these types of meetings usually don’t question the process.

Why hold such meetings at all if the outcomes are already established? The answer is because it is imperative for the acceptance of the School-to-Work agenda, or the environmental agenda, or whatever the agenda, that ordinary people assume ownership of the preset outcomes. If people believe an idea is theirs, they’ll support it. If they believe an idea is being forced on them, they’ll resist.

All the ctr shill posts like this one are trying to divide us.

Its making it hard to sift to good, useful Trump criticism. Which is their goal.

>A) Read my headcanon
>B) Read my fantasy

I wish you idiots could come up with something believable.

Really made me think