Namibia Will Seek $30 Billion From Germany For Genocide Reparations

The genocide of the Herero and Nama people in Namibia is often called the first of the 20th century. It is also perhaps the least well-known. Following a revolt led by Samuel Maharero and Hendrik Witbooi, German troops exterminated 85 percent of the Herero people, and several thousand Nama between 1904 and 1907.

huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/03/20/namibia-will-seek-30-billion-from-germany-for-genocide-reparati_a_21903132/

Other urls found in this thread:

preussische-allgemeine.de/nachrichten/artikel/krieg-gegen-den-terror-statt-voelkermord.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article163294833/BAMF-Chefin-will-Handys-von-Asylbewerbern-auslesen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany just loves to genocide people, ay? lmao

Genocide is the national sport of Germans.

>Roughly 80,000 Herero lived in German South West Africa at the beginning of Germany’s colonial rule over the area, while after their revolt was defeated, they numbered approximately 15,000. In a period of four years, approximately 65,000 Herero people perished.

>There were an estimated 250,000 Herero people in Namibia in 2013

What was in that genocide, fucking fertalizer?

They wont see a cent.

>this coming from a turk

Why doesnt merkel just take them home? Germany needs namibian bulls.

there are lots of turks in germany for a reason. you both like to kill your neighbors.

They wiped so many people out their search for their next target reached a comical climax

>THEMSELVES

Armenia serious?

Namibia is one of the few African countries that isn't a shit hole. We did them a favour teaching them how to be civilised.

Namibia needs to be genocided for real. We need new Lebensraum

didn't happen.

Seeking Gibs me dats is a national past time for all blacks and Jews.

Namibia is one of the only functional African countries
they should be thanking us, that we brought them ordnung

This is several generations and 4 nation states on German territory removed from today.
And it was the personal order of Lothar von Trota, who was removed from his post after Berlin learned of it.

Even our government realized that this is fucking retarded so far so I hope they won't suddenly start cucking.

>just grant them all asylum

Says the Turk.

>"It didn't happen in my mind!"

Yeah, ok Mehmet.

Well holy shit! A thread about me!

Now the please have to explain me why they attacked innocent german farmers and killed them, why they got weapons from then british betschuanaland and tried to to flee there after losing the guerilla war against brave german soldiers?

Have Poland paid for their crimes against Germans in Pommeriana and Silesia. Those areas have been German since the (early)14th century. If we did the same thing as Poland did we should get away with invading Burgundy, Franche comté, Northern France, Belgium, Luxembourg and a part of Western Germany.

You fucked up Tanzania though. Only good thing to come out of there was Freddie Mercury, and he was an Indian brought there by the Brits.

What's your lifestyle like user?

the reason is that it's basically a barren dry desert. there is absolutely nothing to fight over there.. like gold diamonds, fertile land (there is none) timber etc etc

Don't see anything wrong with reparations desu

because they got set up by the eternal anglo in south Africa.. who promised them their own free state if they would kick out the Germans. who posed a treat to the Brits in SA.

ARMENIAN
R
M
E
N
I
A
N

Muh ottomans was gud bois day din du nuffin

wait, didn't all the white farmers flee to namibia after zimbabwe went full retard?

didnt happen

I wish we'd start learning about that kind of stuff in school here. I'm German and I've never heard of the genocide in Namibia until I read about it in a Thomas Pynchon novel. Of course until about a year ago our government didn't even ackowledge that the genocide happened.

>Namibia
>neighbor
I have to prep my bull to calm down from this american education.

Yeah 2 Million Christians just vanished into thin air.
Just like the Houdini trick we pulled on 6 Million jews.

Heyooooo first other namibian Sup Forumsack ive seen!
Were you around for the project namibia threads?

They do this every few years, throw paint on some statues and demand gibs. It's quite comical, no one here takes them seriously.

Meanwhile, the chink menace encroaches.

not saying armenians vanished just saying wasnt a genocide and what happend tho those poor other 6-8 million people you guys killed why always mention the kikes damn

The biggest mistake Europeans committed was leaving some Africans alive.
But you just had to have that cheap manual labor didcha?

>flag
easy now

preussische-allgemeine.de/nachrichten/artikel/krieg-gegen-den-terror-statt-voelkermord.html

Jesus.
How many Holocausts did you Germans do?

Germany already said they ain't paying. But they will sett up an educational and infrastructure development fund for the descendants. The only thing the Namibian government wants is gibs. Hardly any of that 30 billion would go to the actual claimants because the notorious levels of corruption from African politicians, and the Germans know this.

Yea, only genocide they talk about here is the jews. Basically every single bit of education about history I had to get on my own. Then again I'm all for that, because our schools are shit and the less they teach, the better.

They've been trying this for years, they won't get shit.

Well looks like suicide is your national sport.

Ayo hol up. Germany still owes Greece 300 billion for ww2 reparations as well.

Pay your denbts Krauts

Turks in a nutshell. Please remove yourself.

Once you start learning about your nations colonial atrocities, it starts to define your entire curriculum

t. Burger

I also want reparations
Send me 6 million pennies NOW

This is why you can't compare yourself to Germans or any other civilized European. At least they own up to their past but take it too far by allowing it to cuck public policy making. You guys on the other hand just straight up deny shit when there is immense amount of factual evidence as well as documentation about the Greek-Armenian Genocide and ethnic cleansing campaigns. Usually when confronted by overwhelming evidence, rather than feeling ashamed about the previous assertion, many Turks I've argued with over this either go further in denial, move the goalpost, deflect topic OR go full jingoism mode saying how Turks were justified in their actions and that Armenians and Greeks are scum and bastard people that should be ruled by Turks and that the world doesn't have the balls to do anything about muh future Ottoman superpower (wonder which road you're gonna take). Next thing you're going to tell me is that North Cyprus is an actual legit nation.

I'm so sorry your education was and probably still is shit. Or that you didn't pay attention when history class got to colonisation and the Kaiserreich's foreign policies.

some people are just asking to be genocided.. picture related

>but take it too far by allowing it to cuck public policy making
Nah.

You're definitely a Turk. Please go back, fucking roach.

Muh no contraceptive for Jesus and all kinds of aid disabled darwinism in Africa. Breeding 12 niglets is necessary when 80% dies, if the west artificially keeps them alive you have a problem.

lol so German history classes are all about teaching guilt?
sad...

underrated

>Wiping out a bunch of negro savages
>Later wiping out a bunch of kikes
Germans were the only sane people back then.

pay denbts fuggin white devils :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Whenever CDU discusses topics like increasing child grants and tax breaks for married couples as an incentive to have children Greens and Leftists shout muh Nazi family planning because Hitler did the same thing by wanting large Aryan families.
Whenever biometric logging, medical verification or checking phone logs of undocumented immigrants of immigrants coming from outside the EU to Germany is discussed as a matter of border security and legal status verification there are always people against it because muh Gestapo tactics. Don't say it doesn't happen, I read German news.

>Or that you didn't pay attention
6 years of second world war, 1 year of greek mythology and half a year of Napolen's adventures. That's all the history I was taught in school. We went to the headmaster multiple times to complain about the lack of quality of the history lessons (guess what, we WANTED a good education), nothing came of it.

>your education was and probably still is shit
Third year university student.

I'm really not sure why you'd attack me in a sad attempt to make excuses for our bad secondary education system. If we can't admit it's bad, we can't make it better.

>Whenever CDU discusses topics like
So one of our major parties does something you say we don't because of something with cucking in your mind?

Okay.

>6 years of second world war
Wut, that's fucking ridiculous. In 6 years I had the complete Dutch history, basic world history and half a year of China and a couple months of South Africa/ other colonies.

Okay, let's drop the word cucking. You know I'm talking about how you Germans allow the ghosts of your pasts influence the way you perceive yourselves and how that influences your politics to a certain degree.

>85 percent of the Herero people
white people are so peaceful.
dare i say /raceofpeace/

Titel schützt vor Dummheit nicht.

>our bad secondary education system
Well guess what, we covered it briefly in its historical context.

>t. 4th year university student

Well to argue for data protection isn't something I'd call "allow the ghosts of your pasts influence" but sensical.

only one small genocide of some monkeys
I don't think that counts for spirit of genocide
You had a bigger one mehmet

are you white?

>80-100 million North American Injuns
What is this meme?

>Says the Turk

OTTOMANZ DINDU NUFFIN

None of these things are solutions, especially not to problems that are either entirely artificial or simply made up.

>made up
We don't need more people here, so we don't need to incentivize people to have kids and we don't need more than a very limited amount of immigration, if any. The "Fachkräftemangel" (lack of skilled labourers) is a meme. If it were real, wages wouldn't go down and we wouldn't need retarded government programs to make the unemployment numbers look good.

>artificial
We also don't need more surveillance, we simply need stricter immigration laws. It's not coincidence that terrorism and crime correlates with immigration. Of course the ones in power want to establish more surveillance and therefore abuse that fact of life to create a necessity for it.

That's why the left and neocons are such a cancer to society.

>data protection
It's the phone's of the immigrants they want to check senpai not every person in Germany. As a citizen you have to present your ID to authority or when purchasing an item that requires verification of age or identity where as people literally of the boat get a free pass because the government just has to take their word for it.

If the Germans committed genocide then whose alive to sue???

it is the truth, anglos are the most evil race in the world

>It's the phone's of the immigrants they want to check
You bring this undecided issue up why?

>people literally of the boat get a free pass
Nonsense. I dunno what "German news" you've been reading.

Did anglos teleport Injuns from distant planets just to kill them or did they kill the same group of people multiple times?
Its virtually impossible considering world population back then.

fuck off, anglos are scum

Pay up Fritz

So why does your government literally allow hundreds of thousands of people to stay in your country without and identification just because they claim their from a war zone. Not just talking about them, but you also have hundreds of thousands of Wirtschaftsflüchtlinge from Africa who your not sending back because they either won't or cant say where their from and your authorities can't establish this through traditional means. This undecided issue is brought up because a big reason as to why it's not already decided upon is partially due to Datenschutz concerns as well as emotional arguments.

jealous sven

>80-100 million
This is a vastly inflated number and the true estimates are closer to 30-45 million, and 90% of those deaths were due to diseases. If you want to blame Europeans then at least include the Spanish. They were behind most of the depopulation in North America either directly or indirectly and their blandaing upp! with Kuruminhas resulted in the beaners of today.

Merkel has found a new way to harm Germany, of course she will try to give away our tax money.

Killing 80000 people during an uprising was pretty standard during colonialism. Every western colonial power did worse things.

Eh, the two governing parties and their governing representatives in the federal states have already agreed on the proposed bill but are working on avoiding unnecessary collision with other laws.

Reading some bullshit on breitbart on my country isn't "reading German news" as you claim to do, if this is what you "reading German news" entails.

>just because they claim
We have these things called laws and it's not "just because they claim" something.

>there are lots of turks in germany for a reason
>this coming from an American

>hurrdurrington post
yup and thats everybody that cares, gl hf getting those reparations

>gl hf getting those reparations
3 months from now Merkel personally hands over the check

And can you prove that it happened? How come you question the Holocaust, but never question the 6 gorillion Armenians?

boohoooooooo u fucking cuck

I read Welt and Spiegel frequently buddy. The laws you talk about are either loopholes or laws that conflict due to being outdated and due to the complexity of legal bureaucracy. Laws are not sett in stone and are changed to suit the needs of society depending on situation and time (which you now yourself stated in your post).
>We have these things called laws and it's not "just because they claim" something
You allow Turkish politicians to organise political rallies in Germany despite your own constitution entitling the right to form political rallies and protest within the nation as a law that applies only to German citizens.

And his family was expelled by the african nationalist communist revolution

probably didnt help that the natives were murdering each other before we got there and helped European powers so they could wipe out their neighbors.

LOL

As if.

Most hypocritical post I've seen in a while

>invasion of privacy
>onoes there's laws restricting that
What are you even on about? You go from some bull about "ghosts of our past" and "being cucked by them" to "loopholes" while our government is pushing for reading out mobile phones in cases of uncertain identity. You seem a bit all over the place.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article163294833/BAMF-Chefin-will-Handys-von-Asylbewerbern-auslesen.html

Get ready to pay the bill.

I don't question the holocaust and nowhere did I say that.

This, my dutch brother

O fantastic then sauudi arabia will pay reparations to spain and mongolia will pay poland reparations.

Wasn't there a Sup Forums project to colonize namibia?

Leftists only care about recent history :^) not ancient history, otherwise the british would have grounds for reparations against denmark.

>being this bluepilled
If you accept any kind of atrocity propaganda with no evidence, you are part of the problem.

>implying germans didn't deserve to be killed and get """their""" clay """stolen"""