Kremlin Tells U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Warns He Will Hit Syria AGAIN

nation.foxnews.com/2017/04/08/kremlin-tells-us-its-one-step-war-trump-warns-he-will-hit-syria-again

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/327980-tillerson-defeating-isis-first-priority
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17B026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nuffin will happen

Does anyone actually believe Trump and Tillerson would betray their Russian masters? This is a big fucking joke to kill the "Trump is a Russian Puppet" Narrative. The thing is that once war has been put in motion even as a distraction (it already has ) Trump or the Kremlin won't be able to stop the "Deep State" from fulfilling their plans.

Hold me anons

Hasn't Putin been preparing for this for the last 8 years?, while Obongo was making the U.S military walk around in high heels and employ tranny's?

The article is outdated and clickbaity. This is the latest from Tillerson. It looks like none of this will happen.

HOWEVER

thehill.com/policy/national-security/327980-tillerson-defeating-isis-first-priority

Keep in mind that Trump/Tillerson changed their minds 4-5 times

just fuck off people like you deserve death

Bring it bitches.

Yeah, it's over. We lost.

I'm pretty much all out of ideas and excuses for Trump. I knew he wasn't perfect and that I was flipping a coin with him, and I accept that the coin flip wasn't in my favor.

But going back, knowing what I know now, I still would've voted for Trump.

Just to stick it to those retarded fucking leftists one last time.

nothing will happen and mentally insane dems will call it a wussian conspiwacy

so very much this

USA is literally Babylon. Trump is the arrogant king who denied God and caused it's destruction.

RIP IN PEACES USA

>reddit spacing
reminder to not post in shill threads

same opinion the purple haired mutants needed a good bitch slap .

Surprised none is posting "tanks in 30" remember when Ukraine was supposed to be ww3?

I'm sick of this moronic talk of war with Russia.

>China tells the Soviet Union it's 'One Step From War' as Soviets deploy their troops on the Damansky island
>North Korea tells the USA it's 'One Step From War' as America and South Korea have the military exercises together
>Kremlin Tells U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Warns He Will Hit Syria Again
Same shit, different year.
Gee, I wonder what would happen this time!

With all this bull shit rhetoric I'd bomb a USA navy ship if I was syria just to pit Russia and USA against each other and get them off my back [usa]

Back to r/Le_Donald!

Fuck trump and fuck me for voting for him

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17B026

>It's just a statement, you stupid poltards
>he won't escalate it further, you retarded poltards

I swear to god I fucking hate r/the_donald. All of you from there deserve to be gassed

Whenever I see Macedonians get political I get a boner

This.

Russia knows that they can't look weak even if the western point of view is that they are in the wrong.
Americans know this too but we haven't been acting o. It for 8 years.
The difference is now we won't have 3 months of empty threats followed by further breakdowns in communication that lead to real conflict.

Both sides can whip their dicks out and then put them away and move on.

The real challenge, obviously, is finding a solution to the Syrian crisis that won't do more damage then just doing nothing.
That is a lot more complicated then putting 59 cruise middles on one air base.