Can someone please explain to me why you hate trump for the syria thing. please

Can someone please explain to me why you hate trump for the syria thing. please

pic:me rn

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3286709/is-this-the-proof-syrian-butcher-bashar-al-assad-ordered-chemical-weapons-attack-on-syrian-women-and-children/
veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/
theduran.com/was-hillary-clinton-behind-the-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the "Syria thing" was jewish fake news.

It literally never happened.

Dumb as fuck. I think I would rather trust the most sophisticated intelligence surveillance operation the world has ever seen that can even pin point the very airport the attack was launched from then a bunch of Sup Forums keyboard nuts. Even Russia admits the attack had to come from the Assad regime.

However, I support Trumps actions.

>I think I would rather trust the most sophisticated intelligence surveillance operation the world has ever seen that can even pin point the very airport the attack was launched from
Ah yes, did you believe the intelligence authorities over Iraq having weapons of mass destruction?

Like we did in Libya?
>0.05 shekels

Because Trump just fell for Iraq 3.0
hook line and sinker

>Even Russia admits the attack had to come from the Assad regime.

source?

Yes, I did, but they had were accused of far more dangerous weapons which they had previously. They also didn't use them which makes identifying Assad's regime that much clearer.
What happened in Libya?

GREATER ISRAEL

YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

The exact geo-ethno-theocratic threat that Sup Forums has warned about for several years running. Jewish supremacy, anti-gentile prophecy, is not a meme.

Trump's Jewish daughter and son-in-Talmudic-law are Zionist zealots whose thirst for Greater Israel will and has eclipsed MAGA.

Shills claim we're sympathetic to Muslims; they know Assad is secular and commendable. Our movement is called the alt-right, as in an alternative to the accepted doctorine of the (((NEOCONS))) who hijacked the republicans since the Bush regime, and arguably prior to that.

The alt in alt-right ironically means AMERICA FIRST rather than ISRAEL FIRST. We don't want to bash neocons' treasonous heads in, many can't help it, but we will. Israel deserves to be glassed.

We can handle 80-IQ mudslimes, but 150-IQ kikes are a much different animal. They are our final boss, and grin across the TV and smoke at us. SAD!

Because he campaigned a billion times about not pointlessly escalating shit in the middle east. If it was ISIS he was bombing, I wouldn't give a fuck, but this is a completely different story.

Only reason why I liked Trump is that he will keep himself occupied by fucking up your country and not starting new wars around the world.
YOU HAD ONE MISSION DONALD! ONE MISSION!

Russia admit....What a fucking fuck a you talking about,emty headed dicksucker?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I had a better source yesterday but all i am going to spend my time on today is the first source I found which is The Sun but whatever. It is still sourced by Russian officials.
thesun.co.uk/news/3286709/is-this-the-proof-syrian-butcher-bashar-al-assad-ordered-chemical-weapons-attack-on-syrian-women-and-children/

>Ukraine war starts, large amounts of posters start agreeing with Russia/Putin

>Trump runs for President with a soft approach towards Russia large numbers of posters start supporting him

>Trump attacks Russias ally, large numbers of posters start hating on Trump

Do you need any more proof this board has active Russian shills working hard?

Russian narrative is that Syria bombed a weapons cache that included chemical agents, releasing the gas in the process. Even they don't contest that the Syrian airstrike caused it, albeit incidentally by their account.

Oh ya, god forbid Sup Forums has different opinions. I must be paid by some jewish agency am i right? And I'm only a kid. Also tl'dr.

I'm not saying skepticism is bad, I'm far from 100% believing this played out exactly as USA is saying but given the information I've been given it's by far the most likely scenario.

Sup Forumsaks don't hate trump, user. Don't fall for the divide tactic. Remember to trust in the G.E.D.J.Trump

(OP) #

Look, I don't think any of us Trumpster are jumping for joy about this, however something needed to happen. Now, about that stumpy fat cunt in North Korea...

I wonder why murricans should support that? By attacking the regime, the USA automatically supports terrorists (what a surprise).

>Yes, I did,
You're a really stupid son of a bitch.

while it probably did not

North Korea is a much more dangerous situation.
just honest. Everyone at the time believed the narrative. You were still in grade school.

You reek of new blood, maybe you should control yourself from posting here?

>I would rather trust the most sophisticated intelligence surveillance operation the world has ever seen

Mossad literally owns the CIA, you noob.

Got to love pseudo-science of conspiracy theorist info graphics. Hard to think that they mixed explosive bombs with chemical rounds like warring nations have been doing since ww1? Also not a single source given.

Also, can anyone tell if this is bullshit or legit?

veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

We don't.

It is all Propagandist lies.

I was initially quite disappointed, but wasn't this a logical course of action? Whoever it was that carried out the chemical attack, targeting the airbase sends the message that Syria's military has to be kept at bay, or else.

>• Behind the fake translation of the videos, the actual Arabic included stage directions for positioning the child for the video, not for medical treatment.

Is that true?

Yeah, but apparently your dumb ass still believes it.
And then you're willing to believe this gas bullshit that's already been tried during king nigger's administration; that got proven to have been carried out by rebels after obama got shut down by congress.
Is it not suspicious to you at all that it happened at exactly the same time that Assad was being accepted by the USA? There's no fucking motive and the "evidence" is a fucking flight path. That's not evidence of anything but an airstrike. There's actual evidence of rebels and white helmets getting ready for a gas attack weeks in advance though. Just fire a few chemical mortars to where the airstrikes are taking place and you can blame it on your enemy and gain the support of a larger nation.

Trump ran on America first and criticized Bush Jr. for nation building and meddling overseas. He also criticized Obama for doing the same thing he's doing now.

>all of those buzzwords
wew, you wouldn't happen to be CIA, would you?

Oh you mean that website dedicated to anti-isreal conspiracy theories? ya, that's fake.

>pictures available all over the net
>UNMOVIC and FEMA unreliable source
theduran.com/was-hillary-clinton-behind-the-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/

But clearly you have not been following the situation anyway. I am not goig to spoonfeed you.

I dunno, i dont speak Arabic.

>kuwait

what

>I would rather trust the most sophisticated intelligence surveillance operation the world has ever seen that can even pin point the very airport the attack was launched from
Gee, it sure is hard to find a gigantic slab of concrete jnnadesert capable of fueling a small bomber.
>Even Russia admits the attack had to come from the Assad regime.
The Assad Regime claims it had nothing to do with the attack, and the Russians say the same.
>However, I support Trumps actions
Along with Killary, McCain, the Neocons, and bloodthirsty kikes around the globe.

>still believes it.
No, obviously I don't still believe Saddam Hussein has WMDs
I don't think that this bombing attack is going to escalate any further and therefore I do not think it would serve any purpose to fake such an incident. I do not believe low tier rebel groups would have the manufacturing capabilities to produce sarin gas to the quality and quantity to have such a devastating effect.. If they did, why would their first target be their own strong hold?
buzzwords? I didn't once say cuck, libtard, or jew, or whatever you kids say these days. I litteraly have no idea what buzzword you're accusing me of using.

I'll read threw it a bit but are you talking about the FEMA Federal Emergency Medical Agency because this far out of their jurisdiction.

>what happened in Libya
600 emails requesting more security at a US embassy

Expat

>why would their first target be their own strong hold?
Because it was being bombed already.
Just wait for an airstrike and launch on that position. It's not rocket science.

>Russians say the same
wrong. At the very best Russia has claimed that Assads bombing raids hit a rebel groups chemical arsenal that set of the raids.

>666
well can't argue with the devil.

No, but you sure are good at pointing out numbers.

>Can someone please explain to me why you hate trump for the syria thing. please

Next successful false flag framing of Assad triggers something bigger.

You're probably not old enough to remember but this is exactly how Iraq and the war on terror started.

Ya, we talked about it and I said I believed the narrative that Iraq had WMD. I think this situation is different. Chemical weapons have been used. Also I don't see this attack escalating anywhere.

Because Sup Forums is being raided.

You know the future? HAPPENING

If that's the case, then:
1) explain the evidence against Trump, how can it be fake?
2) explain how that would help the left, would Trump get impeached? I doubt so. Would he lose chances to get reelected in 2020?

People who hate on Trump now were never loyal to him.

Where's real loyalty now a days?

Trump HAS to express this amount of power to the world. Trump has to send an overall message to Syria, North Korea, Iran, Russia, China that it will not take their bullshit anymore and he means business.

This is how you make America great. Make America safer. Dumb fucks..

Yes, that's what we need, unwavering devoted loyalty for our dear leader no matter what.
>this is how you make america communist

guess you missed the massive amount of video evidence on youtube proving it was a false flag?

no intervention
kikes
kikes
and more kikes

Guess you missed the US military revealing the flight path of the plane involved in the attack.

It seems Sup Forums doesn't understand politics.

If they did they wouldn't be saying stupid shit like this.

Doesn't make you a commie because you support your president with his decisions. A right decision nonetheless.

um look at the picture with the containers. they look old and rusted. good luck holding gas inside of them. also the un puncher them a few years ago u massive fag stick

it was bombed not fucking gassed. they do bombing runs like every 30 mins from that air base.

>It seems Sup Forums doesn't understand politics.
777 divine truth
No it doesn't make you a commie, but giving up criticism for our divine leader will inevitably lead there.
it's almost like they were bombed or something.

Sup Forums is traditionally anti-interventionist. Many here supported lying drumpfy because he promised to end globalist interventionism and pursue America-first nationalist foreign policy. Sine he betrayed his promises in the most blatant way possible, it's natural for him to be despised.

The refugee crisis is a direct consequence of the instability in the middle east, which is ALWAYS aggravated by interventionism

We haven't solved a single thing, we just made half of those people hate us, and the other half hate us a little less, so that they can decide to move to europe because their country has become a complete shithole, partly because of us

We fight in these country because we want them to think like us, and to live like us, we do not understand that a true revolution takes time to prepare, and most importantly takes the will of a people, so we try to push it.

But the fact is, the majority of the Syrian population is in favor of Assad, they simply are not ready for democracy, and maybe democracy it's not the universal way.

Interventionist wars are made in order to normalize the geopolitical situation, to overthrow governements and put our people in place, the only thing it helps is globalism, the ultimate goal is to remove inch by inch, every difference between our culture and theirs, the problem is it doesn't work, because it creates so much instability

Every country and culture has a right to exist, as long as it doesn't directly threaten other cultures/countries as a whole, if you don't agree with that you're a globalist fuck

When France refused to go to Irak in 2003, every American hated us, but tell me, what have you achieved, except sending your sons to death in a fight that isn't yours?