The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either anonymously or in reality. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it.

Fuck off, white race is full

S-sir yes sir

Sort yourself out, anons

Then get cucked as your wife chokes on nigger dick

That pic just screams 'Pay for me'

meh, fuck that, it's saturday and i'm to drunk to give a shit. same as any other day.

And you chose to illustrate your ideals with the sleaziest, most gold-digging bimbo you could find?
Are you that thick?

Why not, she is an object. At least she knows it. Probably not as expensive as you'd think either.

I think these threads while sounding good are jew shills.

Be reliable, hardworking etc if you are earning actual value, but if ou are earning fiat currency, you are not working - you are indebting.

The purpose of these threads is to have you supporting the jew system while believing you are saving the white race

This
Really anyone posting images of wimminz should be banned

It's to grab your attention. It sure did mine.

The only way to be reliable in a capitalist society is to be profiting.

mfw 24 and only just got a non drivers license and passport last month. im trying to sort it out lads

>post shit about maintaing the white race in order
>matches it with a pic of some brown whore

oh hi achmed

I wonder how many people who post this stuff are from some non-european origin and actually think they are white.

Same shit

>non drivers license
so an ID?

shill

Achieving success in the current system means buying in to the system.
Work hard and start a family - become a docile drone with something to lose.

yes

You suck.

'ok'

>white race
>inspirational pep talk
>lured with degenerate instagram model literally low life whore

Good job

Learn how to drive, pussy. You're 24.

whats the point? i can travel around the city by bus/train/walking and not have to sit in traffic or pay for gas and other shit

You've got to know how to at least, fucking pathetic numale.

Quite literally perfection.

I got mine at age 25. It gives you another option and measure of freedom, don't lie to yourself.

Jordan, you need to focus on your Youtube channel. Please leave Sup Forums. We've already chipped in through Patreon. Get busy, man.

You can do this. If I did it, I know you can.

Tell me Jamal, why would we whites take advice about being white from a coon like yourself?

not an argument
i need a good reason, everything i need is literally in walking distance Tbh, its like my life revolves around a 3 mile circle. its not even a money issue, I have a decent amount that I could go out and buy the newest car right now if I wanted to

Some things are more important than money. Just knowing that you could, if you needed to, has value.

its sucks though m8

>ywn lie comfortably underneath her, your cock locked in a cage watching big black bull dick pump her womb full of cum giving you beautiful mixed babies

Why live?

i want to put a baby in her