Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

>The White House also worked to row back on any suggestion of wider US involvement to remove the Assad regime.

>Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said they would continue to focus on the mission to defeat Isil in Syria, and would even work - indirectly -alongside Damascus to achieve the aim.

>He described the strike as a punishment to remind the Assad regime that there has to be a "mutual level of human decency" in its behaviour. But he added that this action was separate to their wider national security goals.

Link:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

What the fuck you guys, Trump isn't going to invade Syria. The strike on the airbase was just a bitchslap, US policy to Syria is unchanged.

So why is everyone sperging out, to the point where they're disavowing Trump? Influence teams are working around the clock to fracture Sup Forums over this minor dust up, and judging by the catalog it's working

>What the fuck you guys, Trump isn't going to invade Syria.
>believing anything coming from the cheeto's mouth

Didn't he say not to intervene only a couple of days ago, then did a u-turn and is increasingly seen as irratic and an unpredictable incompetent moron world wirde?

Why yes, yes he is. And morons like you still suck him off whenever you get the chance.

_donald

I don't know how long you've been here but the shills aren't a meme. They are real full time shills.

>would even work - indirectly -alongside Damascus to achieve the aim.
fuckin scum fuck trump was supposed to fork with Assad

>trump can change strategy on a moments notice based on dead children pictures
>children will never ever be gassed again in syria

I wonder if the shills going into overdrive because of this realize how BTFO they are going to be shortly. There's a lot to lose after going all in.

Really made me think, Omar

pay debts

Nice digits. And probably, once taxes and healthcare are fixed they're screwed.

You keep posting that same goddamn picture with the exact same filename in so many fucking threads, this is the third time I've seen your dogshit.

Fuck the concern trolls and fuck the Sharia blu shills.

you guys actually think there is some nefarious organization shilling 247 on a Korean trap cartoon website

or is it more likely people on pol wised up to the fact we were fucking played by a nepotistic billionaire ???

>he thinks posting the same photoshopped image over and over is going to convince people
You do know what the definition of insanity is, right?

>supporting a meme candidate after winning the election regardless of actions
It's like you guys don't understand the point.

I only wanted Trump to win so we wouldn't be in a Cold War situation with Russia (Hillary is trying to encourage Trump to bomb all of Assad's airfields). We aren't due to Trump doing things like what is stated in the OP, so mission achieved.

That military strike cost over $59 million.

You're saying he just wasted millions of tax payer dollars to make a few dents in an airfield?

It would actually be better to follow this up with something more significant. Otherwise it looks like he had a $59 million dollar temper tantrum over seeing pictures of kids getting gassed.

I'm honestly getting tired of Trump already.

Yea well, we still hate kikes more than we love Trump. Get kushner and his Christ-renouncing whore whisperer out of the white house or half of Sup Forums will be shitting on your daddy for the next 4 years.

Nah, before any of that. Over this situation.

>Sees flag
Checks out

>04/07
Nikki Haley said today that Assad must go and that the US would work to reduce Iranian influence in Syria.

$59 million for a political stratagem is cheap
You're right, the rebels will probably still do it if they have the munitions.

>swallowing intensifies

>so we wouldn't be in a Cold War situation with Russia
We've all been in that situation for the past decade, only that it's not about directly facing physical objects at some border.

>We aren't due to Trump doing things like what is stated in the OP
He antagonized Assad's (probably only) ally, you think this helps not to get into "a Cold War situation with Russia" when you throw sticks into their sphere of influence?

And who cares about Clinton.

Out of everything we've been through during the election you think people care that much about a missile strike on an airfield? I guess I'm a hillshill now trump blew up some planes just fill my shit up with mexicans now please.

I hope they at least let you go outside sometimes now that the election is over.

yes yes my point is invalid cause of my countries flag ...........

>$59 million for a political stratagem is cheap
Which political stratagem?

Worsening relations with Russia, breaking campaign promises, or losing his isolationist supporters?

wish i could blow $70 million dollars in warnings

Sports may be more your speed buddy.

we get paid vary well kid

Typical blind trump supporter.

He's literally just neocon shit now. This is the kind of action Killary Clinton would take.

Are you saying he had been deceiving his supporters the whole time?

Literally NO ONE "disavowed Trump"
the_donald shills freaked the fuck out when some anons didn't shove their tongue down Trump's asshole. They went so far as to create some bullshit "le secret ops to create le civil war" a just by chance this "le secret plan" looks just like a thread on Sup Forums, with a leading picture of trump, complete with Reddit spacing and the works. They honestly believe because some people are complete tools such as themselves that it must be Le shills
I hope they all fucking die.

Are you sure it isn't Newgrounds that's behind this?

B-but how could you disagree with anything Donny does or says

>$59 million for a political stratagem is cheap

I don't know, senpai...

Sup Forums works political stratagems for free.

He's saying he's either seriously under the impression that his Ieddit-tier shilling is fucking up the board (how does one shit in an ocean of shit?) or he's getting a laff out of shitposting while pretending to be a shill

I'm convinced.
We can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

For the non-shill personnel of Sup Forums:
Stop being emotional, don't fall to emotional bait set to destabilize and only based on short term informations. Time will tell.

I don't know but it would never work. Who the fuck is going to start actively attacking Trump because some faggots on Sup Forums said Trump sucks. The lan of attack is to literally make people say wtf I'm with her now

Clearly it's ebaumsworld

Well I can tell you're a shill anyway since no shitposter on Sup Forums types like that or would refer to Trump as "donny" when trying to deride Sup Forumsack love for him.

>So why is everyone sperging out
They are shills, user.
It's not a joke.
It's not a meme.
Actual shills.

@pic

God damn, you fucking moron.

You were NEVER kings, for fuck sakes.

EVEN if your claims were true, the Egyptians had PHARAOHS, not kings....

You sound like a god damned idiot when you get that wrong.

>Clearly it's ebaumsworld
Yeah that's what I meant, memory fuzzed out

This cancerous post makes me wonder who the shills really are and what they want

>Time will tell.

It literally doesn't matter. Either Trump peacefully removes taco and resets American demographics to 2005 with an eye on reaching 1990 demographics by 2050 or in 2060 race war breaks out and the USA balkanizes. I win either way, one just has a higher chance of killing me.

His only major foreign policy decisions have been identical to those Killary would make.

He's been deceiving us this whole time, user.

You're really good at this.

>His only major foreign policy decisions have been identical to those Killary would make.
proofs??

>be shill
>call others shill

If you were from Sup Forums you would have said "the god emperor" since that's a commonly used term of love for Trump that is easily turned on its head into an insult and made fun of. Only Iedditors call him "donny". Usually liberal ones.

Kys cuck

Nice

Imagine if trump actually asked us for something. For all of the autism a hwndu flag generated I think if he actually asked us to occupy syria we'd be on our way and probably succeed.

>He's been deceiving us this whole time, user.
And you're this dumb you only noticed he's full of shit now?

I didn't think he would be this bad desu.

A lot of people disavowed trump. Even I did.

>He's been deceiving us this whole time
Damn what a fucking grandmaster of deception. Sad to see him telling the truth now that he's dropped the act.

>Haha must be a shill because he's not a fucking faggot
Tell me what is my goal? Are you supposed to suddenly start making anti Trump memes? He's the president so I'll feel free to criticize whatever he does. I honestly can't stand this place anymore. It's like the sjw antics rubbed off on you Reddit cucks but you aren't liberals.
>God emperor
Is this irony?
Cognitive dissonance and possibly brain damage

>killary

Another non-Sup Forumsism. We say Shillary. Because she shills for anyone that gives her a buck.

Why bother trying to shill when you don't even know basic language that is necessary to not be seen as an outsider?

>Calls me shill
>Suggest he's probably a shill
>Muh ad hominem
I don't remember ever calling him a neo conservative, dumbfuck.

Strange perspective you have there. Are you living in some FOX News / Breitbart / Trump Twitter bubble?

Where is that stupid fat-lipped bitch who claimed Syria was being invaded last night? Gone awfully quiet it seems?

Why is everyone pro trump after this? I was a trump supporter but he lied with the syria situation. I hope he still turns this thing around.

God damn you're fucking new go the fuck back to plebbit with this stupid shit. Anons have been calling people whatever the fuck they want, just because they don't on leddit doesn't mean this is your the_donald hugbox FUCKING CENTIPEDE CANCER GO WAVE YOUR GODDAMN POM-POMS FUCK TRUMP NEWFAG

Or as I like to call it...

BULLSHIT MOUNTAIN!!!!

lmao
> (please clap)

Syria has food supplies?

I'm going to call her whatever I want, you autist.

He was saying that as damage control.

proofs??

Utter rubbish.
Absolute drivel.
>the principled response to circumstances in which there is perceived murder and death is to murder and cause more death xD
Subhuman lowlifes.

I don't blame you, OP. This was one of the largest raids on us in a long time, and there's very little way to differentiate between the shills and genuine anons.
This strike on Syria was not a big deal, whatsoever and was used as a show of strength. It's not WWIII like so many retards are sperging about, and it's not Iraq 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Yesterday I too was feeling pretty down, but resolved to wait until more information came out before making myself look retarded, like Richard Spencer, PJW, et cetera

>Be normie frog poster in /pol
>Believe meme magic is real
>Rothchild and others put Trump as the front face of U.S because backed by meme magic so why not
>Trump follows the same procedure as did Bush, Obama and anyone and everyone would do
>Come to /pol to start a thread about how surprising and mind blowing it is.
American population is a useless shit.
Just KYS

what you guys are saying is that Trump want the appearance of America controlling other countries, without actually invading

so in other words Trump is Obama

Death is human nature. We kill and we die.
You are the same.
I am the same.

Still better than yours

Well it works a hell of a lot better than asking nicely.

Bombing sovereign countries is an act of war

This amount of shilling & shitposting is getting retarded. I don't know why anyone thinks this matters. It didn't matter when he bombed 120 people 2 months ago. This shill campaign is retarded. At least this "attack" got rid of all those jewtube hanger ons who are completely retarded.

>show of strength
As opposed to Obama's weak "red line in the sand" which he did nothing about.

His top adviser is literally a jewish democrat.

Trump will probably "evolve" into Bernie Sanders by the end of his term.

French toast is a better breakfast food than pancakes

>US: mutual level of human decency

lol

>>He described the strike as a punishment to remind the Assad regime that there has to be a "mutual level of human decency" in its behaviour. But he added that this action was separate to their wider national security goals.
HAS THE US PROVIDED ANY TROOPS THE GAS ATACK CAME FROM ASSAD YET?!

He literally just got rid of one of the major policy differences that separated him from Killary.

Saying "don't worry guys, I won't do it again" is meaningless, he's already gotten us involved in the middle east and ruined his trustworthiness.

Obama didn't do shit about controlling other countries. Trump is Reagan at this rate. Not afraid to slap a bitch or at least make it look like he did.

You were already involved in the Middle East you fucking mental invalid

The solution to murder of people purportedly unrelated to some circumstance you regard as immoral is to yourself murder people who didn't themselves have any personal responsibility for those murders you're outraged about?
Fucking brilliant.

It's not about death itself, it's about intentionally causing the death of others. There's no moral dimension to expiration or death by non-human causes. There's a moral dimension to inflicting violence and death on others.

I think it's funny that the jews still trust rothschild.

>I think it's funny that the jews still trust rothschild.

Orthadox jews, drafted against their will for rothschilds profit.

Chosen-for-what.jpg

Actually, he said he'd bomb Syria and establish safe zones in several speeches. Shillary wanted to attack Russia. You either weren't paying attention or you're a shill.

The point is that he was supposed to be the America First isolationist, but he's gotten us more involved in this conflict.

Don't get too hung up on every little word, autist.

>The solution to murder of people purportedly unrelated to some circumstance you regard as immoral is to yourself murder people who didn't themselves have any personal responsibility for those murders you're outraged about?

Yes, actually. We're talking about hitting a military base though (aren't we?)... so obviously they bear some responsibility for what the military does.

>Mohammed Alloush, a senior rebel official, said: "One airbase is not enough. There are 26 airbases that target civilians.
translation "Allahu Akbar Trump help the Caliphate win this fight take out the remaining bases"

wat
follow along, retard. go watch debates again if you already forgot

How DARE you disagree with dear leader Trump

So you can't think of any?

what? you think you are special forces or something? get a grip man.

post proofs

Would you be saying the same if some country would fire fifty missiles into U.S and say after that
>Yo just a prank bro, it's not act of war, just a bitch slap :D

I doubt it.