Half-blooded

Hey guys i'm a Half Japanese / Half Australian dual-citizen and i'm interested to know your honest user thoughts about what I should feel about being what I am and what you truly think of mixed race people like me?

I am the whitest looking eurasian you will have ever met: i've got a full thick beard, big brown eyes with double eyelies, chisled chin, jaw and cheekbones. All my girlfriends have been white and blonde, and I suffer very little racism.My dick is thick and 6.25 inches and people tell me i'm very good looking.

However I am still unsure what people really think of me deep down when I tell them i'm half asian.

Tell me what you think - do you accept me as one of yours, or am I an outsider to you? If you could have me deported, would you? If we went to war with China, would your heightened racism change your attitude about me?

TL DR: caught in the middle of race wars in a world turning to shit. Go.

Your parents are assholes

Bro it doesn't matter. This board is just a flood of noise.

Go out in the real world and find a group of people who are willing to fight alongside you, it's not hard. Christians, Australian pro-civilization types, w/e.

My mum was a white worshipping slut. Although I thank her for getting me these white genes desu

Shoulda been half Chinese.

Why the dick size reveal? That was strange.

True, but i'm hard enough to get the truth

You're looking at a board with like 40% angry emasculated losers, 40% bored kids, 20% paid trolls. i guarantee you you would hear multiple "truths" if everyone who saw your thread replied

There's no value to you in being ashamed of your heritage or dick size. Everyone who tells you otherwise should be ignored, unless if you want to kill yourself or something

Not ashamed of my dick size, honest stats. I'm the prime example of a white passing eurasian that suffers almost 0 racism.

So this is really just curiosity. I welcome the most fucked comments because i'm secure enough to handle it desu

You probably would be a bit different but not in a negative way.

Your parents rolled the dice when they shouldn't have, but it sounds like you came out alright. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

From what I've seen, middle class people differentiate between Japanese and disgusting mainlanders. Bogans are a different kettle of fish though.

gj with being a white/Asian male and being well adjusted (i assume) (srs)

I was planning into breeding with a qt 3.14 nip too

How did your father raise you?

Whitey will accept you. Probably more so than Japanese if you can't pass for Nip. We're all mongrels out of Phonecia anyway, cept for the Nord and the Celts. And who gives a fuck what they think?

My father raised me white. I was always baically treated white my whole life.

Honestly, i'm just concerned abot being dragged into shit if things heat up with China just for having anything to do with "asia".

I've also experiened abrassiveness if I reveal i'm half asian (althogh very rarely) but I know it incites something negative, like I foold them or something.

So not sure if to embrace or continue hiding behind my whiteness :S

Where did you measure from?
Define thick
I'm only 6 inches so i guess we can get along if you approached me, otherwise id assume you were another soontobedeadgook exploiting the country my ancestors fought to possess and make great.

Daily reminder that Africa could be as good as Australia if there were less niggers.

Eh, if I became the absolute monarch of Australia tomorrow I'd let you stay under the guise you cannot create a child that is less or equal to half white.

>Honestly, i'm just concerned abot being dragged into shit if things heat up with China just for having anything to do with "asia".
>I've also experiened abrassiveness if I reveal i'm half asian (althogh very rarely) but I know it incites something negative, like I foold them or something.
Do not worry, all the Asians (even one blood) at that time will be sent to Gas Chamber, and enjoy there.

You must spread a good message of our country against the lies of the msm

As if anyone would trust you gooks ever again. USA has a few extra nukes aimed at Tokyo "just in case".

*spits*

thx for anime tho

I'm Asian and dating a white women. Looks like you won the genetics lottery. I'm thinking about how to raise children from two different cultures. Can you speak Japanese

Enjoy having children who will always hate you.

>Son will despise you for giving him an asian face and a small dick
>Son will despise you for not being the 6'2" manly men that all the other kids dad's are.
>Your son will feel embarrassed of his own dad

Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship over the age of like 20. So are you some young fag or larping?

I'm fine with Nips, highest IQ and can play some mean jazz and other superior white guy music, and after we kicked your asses and taught you how to live it's been mostly fine, besides the weeb shit and such, I'd rather deal with you Japs than every other race and especially the Chinks and Raghead niggers.

Mate, don't let this board get to your head. In reality, nobody gives a fuck about your genes as long as you are a decent person. The people that spout the genes bullshit are just typing words on a screen and are bedroom bound shut-ins. Don't let this place be a reflection on reality.

If you want your kids to be happy and fit in then forget Japanese language, culture etc. unless you are living in Japan. You would be making them outsiders and they would never truly fit in. Iv worked in production line, and the people who leave their """""cultural identity""""" behind are accepted. The rest are hated.

If you show any sort of cultural identity other than "Australian" you will be excluded by the white majority. Ignore the MSM and "melting pot of multiculture" shills, they are in a fantasy world that will reverse itself if any threat of war lands in Australia.

The majority Australians begrudgingly accept multiculturalism at face value, because racism is taboo, and will put a face on when dealing with outsiders. Even left wing Sydney cunts are racist if you give them a safe environment.

>dual-citizen
Never understood this bullshit, it takes to be a very cucked country to accept alien into a full citizenship without him relinquishing previous one.

Half-white half-asian people are usually pretty fucked in the head. Examples:
>Filthy Frank (bonus, this one's also half Aussie half Jap)
>Elliot Rodger
>Kalergi

I'm a Russian Dual Citizen despite not knowing a word of Russian. ;)

Dude you are fine.
You lucked out with your genes.

More aussies go to japan each year than all foreign tourists visit australia. Aussies either love Japan or are ignorant retards who don't know the difference between chinks and japs and will hate you but who gives a shit about them?

>Keanu Reeves

the superior japanese genes are cancelling out your criminal rapist australian genes carry on nipbong

1. Do you know that fucking gook filthy frank
2. What do you think of those subhuman chinese do you agree that japan should have erased them completely
3. Can you stop jap shills from spamming this board with "I wish japan had multiculturalism" crap
4. Have you harpooned any whales sea or land

>Letting half-breeds reproduce with white women
>kys

It's pretty clear these boards are inhabited by basement dwellers with little life experience and get their opinions solely from the internet.

I'm wm with a Japanese wife. I'm nearly 50 so lived my prime before all these stupid memes. In our circle of friends the men are bankers, real estate agents, a TV anchor...all hardly beta types.

None are weabo types and when it comes to anime Miyazaki is as far as we go.

This thing about halfies not being accepted must be a new fashion, like bullied on facebook or whatever.

I live in a 99% white suburb and no problems at all. Daughter even has an african in her class and no worries.

moron, if you breed 4 times with a white the offspring is itself white. It looks like this:

1jap x 1white
= 3 japwhite x 3 white
=9 japwhite x 9 white
= 27 japwhite x 27white
=90 white and no lineage for that one Jap. Meanwhile the white males that were cucked ended up saving potential coal burners and cucking asian men to reduce asian gene pool. It is a good thing as long as white is the majority.

fuck off joji
go make another album without edgy meme songs

>All my girlfriends have been white and blonde,
Sounds like you're compensating for something

>all hardly beta types

Those are real hard working jobs fampai :^) certainly not upper middle class liberals with a strong pc influence and a white homogeneous community with no direct interaction with ""everyday"" asians

just because you were bullied by the lumberjack sons in school. I guess white women saw you for the beta you are.

Mail order brides are the national symbol of introverted nerd that couldn't get laid

What you have to remember is your father's wrongdoing. He gave away his thousands of years old identity for some asian pussy.

fack off frank

What do you mean with being raised "White"

kys frank

its pretty gross cunt.
your father wasted generations of what im gonna
assume is anglo blood
you became a race traitor the day you took your first breath.

Your poor soul