Is this real?

Is this real?
If so, are Swedes not outraged by it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWY9t61g7HA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems to be her at least, but no official confirmation as far I know.

burn the coal, pay the toll

can someone translate what the picture says?

Strange that you will see gore pictures of dead Syrian rebel children, but never of Syrian regime children - let alone European children hit by ISIS and other mudshits

Glad she died, would have turned out to be a muzzie sucking leftist cunt
And this is why multi-culturalism doesn't work, you start turning against each other, feeling nothing for your own people anymore, not trusting one another
All I can think of when I see crushed and dismantled bodies in these attacks, especially women, is them on facebook with their "sorry sweetie :) *sips tea*" and that they had it coming.

little slut probably was on her way to fuck her 40 year old nigger boyfriend. KEK

Because ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEAS
#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Seems like a request for assistance in looking for a missing person, but lets wait for a Swede to confirm.

>Seems to be her at least, but no official confirmation as far I know.
Saw some normie woman on TV talking about it, think it was confirmed this morning

Where is her "refugees welcome" sign?

wtf finland

She dodged a bullet right there.

No wait.

>Seems like a request for assistance in looking for a missing person, but lets wait for a Swede to confirm.
Yeah it is, the ''uppdat 22:03'' update that is itneresting.
>Worried mom says ''ebba had a dark blue down jacket and purple pants. Blue backpack with campus manilla emblem''.

The other two are just generic missing people stuff and how she might be hiding.

She burned the coal

>tfw she has a better chin than me
Anyone else /chinlet/ here?

As much as I am glad that people and leftists cucks are finally opening their eyes, it really makes me sad that you guys joke about this innocent child's death. She was innocent. It was her cuck parents who voted for the Swedish cucks politicians destroying their country. She was a child and was easily influenced by the media and Jewish propaganda. If anyone deserves this tragedy it was her parents, she wasn't even old enough to vote.

Do you think this child was happy seeing her once beautiful country turn black? Do you think she was happy getting cat called and sexually assaulted by full grown up men? Not being able to walk in the streets or Swedish fields with their best friends and laugh without getting raped by a bunch of sand niggers? She was innocent and now she is gone. A good one is gone, while the sjw living in Sweden shouts "not all Muslims". They should have been ran over. Rest in peace girl.

Yeah. All better chin people needs to undergo surgery to die.

>still not decent camera record from it

the fuck is this, wasn't that in shoping district?

>brown eyes
>innocent

Good one xD

This.
Even knowing exactly what is going on doesn’t change anything, much like optical illusions。

You know the ilusion is a trick of the brain, but you can’t help but see it.
You know the goal of the jews was to create apathy at literal genocide of your people, but you can’t help but feel apathy.

This is doubly true for dead women, children or not, since they and there’s retarded emotional thinking and the fact they have more bodies and so more vote are directly responsible for this situation.
Triply more so when they so readily embrace the jews narrative that it is the fault of their men, while keeping to vote for more welfare, more open borders, more more more !

>people and leftists cucks are finally opening their eyes
Which ones, the ones trending #NotAllMuslims or the ones typing in facebook that the muslims are the true victims ?

You can tell she was an agnostic centrist

Just look at the body

Do you even have blue eyes faggot?

>Do you think this child was happy seeing her once beautiful country turn black?

yes

>Do you think she was happy getting cat called and sexually assaulted by full grown up black men?

yes

I want to ______ this legs

the mom and dad dont get along, it might be that the father has used this oppertunity to run away with his daughter or send her home. somewhere outside of sweden that is.

Translate the OP for us Achmed.

She was in all probability already completely brainwashed and on the verge of signing up with Antifa.

It's sad, but leftists have been indoctrinating the youth of Sweden for the last 50 years at least.
Hopefully her death will at the very least open the eyes of those who knew her.

>Glad she died,
wow you're so edgy, you're happy that a child die, that makes you happy

you're the same as those terrorist fuckwads, you think like a shitskin

you deserve an ice pick in the face, now that would make me happy

Just saying shes missing and a description of her

Who was she?

>getting this triggered

I bet you're the same kind of cuck that thinks that Brevik wasn't doing Gods will.

He single handedly saved Norway.

designated coal burner

Dude water lmao

Well I hope she's ok and not the smooshed girl in the street.

This is what a real truck attack looks like. That false flag of Nice, France was exactly that, a jewish false flag.

This is what a truck vs pedestrian outcome looks like.

Hey that stuff's really good, it's fruity and sweet, it's not just water.

random truck deaths don't matter just gas

jokes on you this is likely her toll

>are Swedes not outraged by it?
Implying there are any emotions left in those husks.

Because Swedish don't like to complain, in fear for their goy jobs. Like Germans, they are weak and it will only going to get worse as they becoming more and more passive. Instead of creating oline organization to fight for better future they crawl into asses to get better salaries, they will wear ISIS flags if that's what is needed that they promote on the feminist ladder.

Kek'd

war is hell
ISLAM is hell

IT'S JUST A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL FUCKING SANDNIGGER SHITS ITS A WHITE EUROPEAN GIRL SHE DINDUNUFFIN YOU FUCKING SANDMONKEYS REEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEE

how about shopping the smiling pic all over refugees welcome sings

make normies wonder who that tolerant little girl is

The less leftists or potential leftists, the better for humanity. If you are indoctrinated or in the process of indoctrination, then you have proven as the weakest link of humanity. Death is one of the best things you can be given in comparison with what you deserve.

May God have mercy on her soul if that mess is her.

user, I...

>it's asking if anyone has been evacuated near any children
>they're looking for a missing 11 year old girl named Ebba
>asking people nearby to share the photo with their friends
>she might be hiding, please shout her name if you can
>a worried mother says her child was wearing a navy blue jacket, purple pants and a blue backpack

Feels bad Sup Forums

>xD
Kys fucking normie

"Don't mind me I'm not shilling subliminal ads in gore accident threads"

It's like every Swede that still defends islam is pulling our legs.

she probably wasn't tolerant enough desu

The ones i have spoken with are outraged about the fact that an illegal migrant terrorist was allowed to be here to begin with.
Her death only add fuel to the fire.

Fug. Now I want a double whopper with bacon.

What is this sorcery?

wat

>illegal

I don't think there's such a thing as illegal immigrant/migrant/refugee in the state of Cuckistan.

so a 11 year-old is responsible?
No it's her fucking bluepilled cuck parents who fucking voted to let in a gorillion muslims and now they lost their little girl.
Ultimate redpill brothers.

>are outraged about the fact that an illegal migrant terrorist was allowed to be here to begin with.

...really? does that add to the fact that he went over the speed limit?

who cares, statistics show she had a bigger chance of being killed by a fridge either way haha

The leftmost pic says that Ebba was wearing a marine blue jacket, purple pants, and a blue backpack. I'm pretty damn sure that she's the victim in the pic.

damn she ugly as fuck, good thing she died

C'mon man, take that picture away. We can see her vagina in it.

Either way, she was confirmed as one of the dead.

Doesn't matter.

Shit....she looks like my mom when she was younger.

only a pedo pothead would notice this

you're fucked in the head

this is payback for colonizing fingolia for thousand years

new idea

create financial networks that post rewards for those who shoot muslims in the head and bury them in the forest

fill an autoinjector with bleach and inject muslims on the subway or crowded areas where bumping is common

kill the people and families of those who defend terrorists on public platforms

>She was innocent. It was her cuck parents who voted for the Swedish cucks politicians destroying their country.
You don't know anything about her or her parents.

It's a mother asking anyone if they have seen her missing child

She's confirmed dead now

You are a sick bastard.

Burn them all!!
>200 nuclear bombs would kill the planet
>Nuke mecca
>nuke iran,saudi,syria,egypt,iraq,indonesia,somalia,sudan for fun,libya,morrocco ,tunisia,uae,fucking BRUNEI,FUCKING QATAR(who funds terrorists), and fucking FUCKERS FUCKS TURKEY!!!
>alot less than 200
>make the world safer
>drop 50 on africa for fun
>solve mass famine,rape,starvation instantly
>still under 200
>pyongyang a few times
>still under 200
>afghan,pakistan,
>still under 200!!!
>Liberate the whole world through death
>Mission completed!

youtube.com/watch?v=yWY9t61g7HA

Her parents must be really happy now for welcoming all those refugees!

BK isn't even good
(well not in the US anyways)

I prefer even McDonald's now
but Five Guys is number one

You're a fucking retard.

The only thing that will solve this shit is mass deportation.

Why are people saying an 11 year old burns coal?

at least he's not american lol

USA! USA! USA!

Lmao memes mostly

Because they're "le edgy Sup Forums am I fitting in yet you gais?lelelelel"

Sup Forums harbors a lot of cuck fantasies for some reason

This is tragic. I am feel for the grieving mother. But I can't help but think in the back of my mind that the mother may have voted for a party that allowed for such conditions to be possible.

How horrible of a person does this make me when I jump to this conclusion of the mother somehow being complicit in the death of her child?

Doesn't matter what you think, there is. Lets hope some polacks give you some validation though, which was the point of your post.

Fuck, that's really sad.

The weak should fear the strong

Die you worthless worm and rot in hell while your killer rapes you in the ass with hot coal for eternity

You could have been stronger but now you're just another dead worthless bitch corpse

Fuck you

the best solution to a murderer holding a gun to your child's head is to create a legal framework to, over the course of 10 years, slowly remove the gun from his hand?

the reason the right holds no power right now is there is no concrete action to COALESCE around

beginning the war draws the battle lines. many liberals will quickly find themselves outright defending murderers, and that creates visibility and the necessary battle lines to be drawn for concrete action

"principles" is not gonna solve this

hes a big guy

lol it's just a few people that died, more people die of other things daily you bigot.

How can burgerlets even compete?

Who the fuck said slowly?

Deport now, bomb their shitholes later.

Once upon a time such a death would have shocked our people and made them think about what they have done to let this happen. Now? Now they don't give a shit. Our most treasured ones are being offered up as sacrifices to a future none of us want.

The Swedes got what they wanted. I do not pity them

This is true. Sweden has the most moronic "don't rock the boat" mindset of any people I have ever encountered. It's only behind closed doors or when abroad speaking English do Swedes start thinking for themselves.

> at 12 she'd be on YT gushing how multiculturalism is great
>at 15 she'd be dating Muhammed and scolding other Europeans for being "unenlightened biggots"
>at 17 she'd be a "poor victim" talking about how we need to teach ALL men not to rape
>at 25 she'd have 3 children by Aziz, Habib and Mustafa
> and from then on she'd be on perma welfare

World is a better place with her dead.

stop this. it's 5am

>microsoft is more redpilled than google

wow

you must be autistic. can't tell someone's facial expression.

don't feel bad, a lot of people here have this.

How is this not grounds for fucking civil war? All the time I read about civil wars starting over shit like this, and we see this shit WEEKLY in the west these days. Didn't the Syrian civil war start similarly? When the fuck is this shit going to kick off?

Jesus fucking christ contemporary politics are so enraging