How would the US military invade North korea, disarm nuclear threat, cause minimal civilian casualties...

How would the US military invade North korea, disarm nuclear threat, cause minimal civilian casualties, and prevent china from intervening?

'very carefully'

Yall gonna help us again?

Blockade their ports, hit their means of transportation. It would take like no time for the entire country to either revolt or starve to death.

sabotage

bigly

I don't think there's any real way to get away with it without some serious repercussions. You gotta remind yourself you're dealing with an enemy that is more fanatical than the Nips close to the end of WWII. So expect human wave attacks that are met with NCO's and officers behind machineguns if they retreat, suicide attacks, kamikaze style last ditch tactics.

>You'd also see entire companies cutting off comms and surrendering if any of the NCO's or lowers retained anything from the brainwashing.

'maybe no'

You haven't heard?

US & China are married now.

This will be our honeymoon.

But as the iraq war proved, manpower wont mean shit if you dont control the skies, gunships, close air support, surgical and tactical bombers will fuck em up

Tomahawks.
Lots and lots of Tomahawks.

>Pay China a few billion dollars to stay out of it
>China gains nothing from North Korea so w/e
>preliminary airstrikes wipe out possible missile launch sites
>Moments later the whirl of helicopter blades is heard at the DMZ as US and South Korean special forces attack in the hundreds, capturing the border outpost.
>Outdated North Korean navy is handled easily by US subs
>Tanks roll across the DMZ supported by infantry
>20% of the NK forces surrender immediately as they see the enemy approach
>the RPG-7s they were told were state of the art seem to have little to no effect on the composite armored abrams, the rest of the military surrenders in short order
>Kim surrenders before forces even reach the capital, assuming he isn't shot by one of his generals in the panic.

Just bribe China with a bunch of profitable trade deals.

any attack on NK would result in massive damage to Seoul.

I doubt china will just tale a few billion and say fuck it, china installed the kim family, and technically we are at ceasefire with north korea, not at peace. That also means we are more or less at war with china and the government they installed, they wont be so kind to abandon it I dont think.

I'm not saying we'd lose, we just don't know what to expect from the hermit kingdom, if anything. They could come at us with VBIED packed full of chemical agents or they could be preparing divisions to bum rush the border, anything. Their artillery alone could flatten the capital before it's evacuated, if it still is in repair. The initial assault is all I'm worried about because they cannot support anything logistical other than "Okay guys first one to Seoul doesn't get executed".

All I'm saying is that the DPRK is like a bootleg version of a Taliban-Imperial Nip rape baby. They're crazy beyond doubt, that's what we need to remember.

>korea
A war in the Korean peninsula would be won yes no one doubts that but it would cause millions of deaths and havoc , it would horrifi
the public since our generations have never seen a proper war unless in films and tv which is not the same

And this

Nah China's cool, I reckon they could be convinced to look the other way with enough money. Granted a few billion is an obvious under exaggeration, but I'm sure China has their price in this matter.

Frankly, If we did surgical strikes, take out their silo, eliminate political and military leaders, we could end the war in a night.

>preliminary airstrikes wipe out possible missile launch sites
>airstrikes
Do yu even know how good their air defense and missile systems are?
That's the only part of their military which is kept up to date, and that's why you don't see SK or US forces violating their airspace

Coordinated strike on NK satellite and power infrastructure. We could turn make their entire country dark in a matter of minutes.

Isnt it already?

Who will get the spoils after the obliteration? China? SK? USA? Russia?

Well we still have conventional weapons we could use, artillery on the border and destroyers off the coast. Also B-2's

I'm not talking about shitty tomahawks here, send in some B2's or something.

SK but I could see china trying to take a chunk cus' coal

Drop hydrogen fluoride (gas that literally liquifies bones through the skin) around every major city in NK.

Drop a 10ft diameter Hafnium nitrocarbide ball on Pyongyang from 13 miles up.

Start controlled fires from every inch of the border surrounding NK into the country.

Air-drop rabies infected mice by the thousands into the rural communities.

Or!

Just introduce Wahhabism and social justice into their culture and watch the society crumble from the inside.

I don't see a way of being able to take them out without a massive fight myself . they will know NATO power comes in airpower , these are not Inbred arabs too so i feel they will be smart enough to be somewhat prepared for sneak attacks with air units

Can we use napalm? Pls? Its badass

Introduce modern feminism and wait.

By nuking China's nuclear assets first, starting with Beijing.

I bet people thought it was impossible for a bunch of dudes in helicopters to penetrate Pakistani airspace and assassinate the world's most wanted man down the road from the country's most prestigious military academy.

Who know's what the US military is capable of. They've probably got some invisible bomber jet that we won't even hear about for the next ten years.

>Badass.
Your children
>Pic related.

A stealth missile fired directly at Kim.

Someone who is French bringing up Vietnam....

Are you familiar with your failures and mistakes in Vietnam? Y'all got btfo on a consistent basis.

Dien Bien Phu anyone?

lmao. too stupid to realize rice niggers could carry artillery up into a mountainous region. fucking frenchie btfo

Shut up frenchy, first off who came to your help when your shitty empire was failing? The US. Secondly, america has a keen history of burning asians, ww2 we had fire bombs and fucking two nukes, korea, firebombs and napalm, vietnam, lotsa napalm, middle east, etc. its tradition, and theres a few billion other chinks to replace the ones we burn so it dont matter.

ISI gave up Usama. PLA will only give up Kim once he proves more a liability than an asset. He is the designated saber rattler in my region. It's like political casuals never heard of the ol good cop, bad cop.

see

We just did, by convincing China to do it for us.

You make me proud spaghetti-bro

Rip this woke commie killing thread

Just because you don't want to face the reality that these weapons are fucked up and you wish that you were not under.
What's up salty Luigi? I just showed you two crispy children.
Her mother was probably a sukisuki amewican pwostitute anyway.
Amirite.

North Korea is invasion proof.

In a stroke of genius the N.Koreans have aimed hundreds and hundreds of artillery emplacements along their border at South Korea.

You can't stop artillery. Missiles yes, artillery no.

Any type of invasion would mean the end for most of South Koreans cities in a strike that would last a few minutes at most.
This is the primary reason Not.Korean can say what it wants and do whatever it wants. It's the reason no invasion has ever been attempted in modern times.

The only hopes the US had was starving them out, which won't work anymore, becuase N.Korea just has to test some nukes, and the next day they get a delievers of food and the world saying please stop.

facts that France literally has gotten beaten out in every modern war

>muh strawman

Jesus christ. How about you let some more refugees in to take over your little faggot ass baguette sucking country.

i don't care about the kids.

but for a frenchie to even bring up american involvement in indochina is ridiculous. if y'all hadn't fucked it all up so bad the US would never had, had to intervene.

and speaking about fucked up stuff in Vietnam you might want to do some research on the French atrocities/war crimes/oppression in Indochina

You actually can stop artillery it's just a lot harder. Iron Dome is a thing and has been for almost a decade now.
But there'd be no way to intercept even half of the shells that would be fired. They have a LOT of artillery.

Preemptive strikes by a massive surprise air raid would be the only conceivable way to prevent mass civilian casualties but the nuke problem can't be solved like that.

Droping lots of bombs in a short time, killing the scientist and facility´s where the weapon R&D is done.

These ones Grande?
Si si, grazie mille bella donna.

Stop overinterpretting Napolitano.
I don't bring conflincts on the table.
>Just two overcooked children
Because napalm is not cool.

yes you can stop arty, that´s what C-RAM systems are for.

Stage a chemical attack in Seoul

Evacuate whole cities

Invade North Korea.

ta-da~

Nothing to gain so why would we do that?
>He unironically believes we wage war to defeat the bad guys
Oh how I'm laffin now

They have been embargoed for decades, they dont give a shit.

Also, none of the armchair generals in the thread consider that the norks have the one of the largest conventional armies of the world and an almost impenetrable dense AA network. They have been preparing to wage atotal war with nuclear, chemical and biological weapnons and they are crazy and brainwashed enough to go for it.

This wouldnt be a comfy little desert war when you can just bomb away and watch the news on the CNN, this would be a WW2 tier, "draft two million soldiers to stand a chance at taking Pyongyang" hundreds of thosuands of dead soldiers tier shitshow. No wonder everyone just lets them do their shit, its simply not cost effective to dismantle them.

Welp! Time to play some ss13.

>disarm nuclear threat
Surprise attack, Trident ICBMs with trigger set for surface detonation. After that it's a conventional annexation.

I don't think launching a pre-emptive nuclear strike would go down so well, even against someone like North Korea.

Sounds awesome hopefully it happens

>Sounds awesome hopefully it happens

KEK pol always wants a happening